/hg/ 本田

Honda General
>with snow edition

Toyota Sister Thread
Honda Chassis Codes
superstreetonline.com/how-to/chassis-suspension/1312-honda-chassis-code-checklist/

Zee maps
zeemaps.com/map?group=2347137

Bump the thread if you see this at page 10.

Vids:

>Toronto Loop
youtube.com/watch?v=7qs2UvPMutU&feature=youtu.be

>Immature lady
youtube.com/watch?v=idll-mah6qo

>Slammed Accord
youtube.com/watch?v=A_ErfD4u63M

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

sanantonio.craigslist.org/cto/6021244419.html
smile.amazon.com/VIOFO-Camera-Built-G-Sensor-Screen/dp/B00SK8B47W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1489720311&sr=8-1&keywords=a118c
youtube.com/watch?v=vuPZ9cLj19g&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=BEszH_7xOK4&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=OUjLQ3xqKzo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I twas supposed to be
>beat up edition
Oh well

>How do I join the collage?
See pic related

Picked up a 97 LX Sedan 5spd Y7 off a friend that wouldn't run, got it running a couple days later. Not sure what i want to do with it. It's missing mirrors & back bumper and a little rusty but for 300$ not bad. Want to get into a motorsport but idk if this is the car i want to do it in. Was going to autocross my integra this year but i'm liking the idea of stripping the cheap car and doing whatever i want to it more. Already have tokico Illuminas & 315r/380f GC's for the integra but can always adapt them to the Civic. I am also interested in other motorsport but that seems to be the most accessible/economical.

You should dd the integra and make the civic into a full race car mode.
Join the collage btw see

Was considering going many different routes with whichever car, but I'm also looking into other m sports

What motor sports did you have in mind?

Its hard for me I'd have to keep the integra stock because I'll be going to a theft prone area for college soon and it also pains me to drive it in the harsh weather but I'd regret selling it because its the best car I've ever owned. Having 4 cars at 19 would be a bit excessive though lmao I have a project camaro aswell but its more of a weekend cruiser to me.
I've looked at nearly every lowish cost option i can think of I believe, go carts (not actually as cheap as they seem obviously) compacts (too far to drive to a track plus trailer cost),drag racing (also not low budget),I can't think of anything else off the top of my head.

Inexpensive suspension or lowering springs that don't skimp too much on quality? 97 Prelude.

Raceland

>eating hte spaghetti

Reply with a frontal pic of your car for a free meme!*

*terms and conditions may apply. Limit one per customer. Not available for residents of Antarctica. Memes contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer.

>Honda

xB pls

My momma don't like (You) and she likes everyone

you better stop with that shit nigger
my work thinks that the proper theme music for middle aged ukrainian contractors hauling drywall is that shit and it fucking drives me up the wall

anyone know why ShortCut wont encode my webs?

Kek I just wanted to give him his (You)

Ask What does that do anyways

is this good car

sanantonio.craigslist.org/cto/6021244419.html

>driving brothers car earlier today to go get food
>going through 4 way intersection
>light is green for me
>flashing yellow for left turns
>faggotwhorenigger in oncoming lane turns right in front of me
>have to slam brakes to avoid collision
>bitch just comes to a complete stop and stares like a deer in headlights
>lay on my horn and scream MOVE DUMB BITCH

i think i want to invest in a dashcam, too many retards here, luckily i have a shitty driver sense from being in flipland and can almost predict these things. going to be driving a lot with the new job maybe it will save my ass if something happens. it will be fun to take to flipland and get some footage to upload too.

looks pretty clean but i hate ads that dont post mileage. also 4k seems kind of high IMO

No. Too much rice

I wish I could get my car nice as that

Definitely get a dash cam. It'll be handy if somebody hits you. I see a lot of Texas fags here in Louisiana so I'd imagine Texas drivers are just as bad as the ones here.

pop ups are great for letting people know you give

not my car, just browsing old cardomain photos

Damn now I wish I could wink at people. That's pretty clever.

yeah i would like to get one with at least 32 gb sd and under 100 all together. something thats decent at night too because i will be working to midnight. not sure where to start looking, there is so many. saw the one you posted in a thread before and i thought its bretty gud. might just get it on my firsts payday

>My Honda Accord has a slightly tuned motor and a real nice custom red milano paint job. I have done a lot to the interior like changing the interior from Brown to Black and i got a stainless steel finished muffler with a 4" tip and 15" Custom Gorilla Rims And Kumho tires. and i have taking out the rear 5" speaker holders/grills and have put 2 10" subs with Blue neon rings and i have Alpine 6.5" speakers in the front doors, and a Sony CDX-R3300 CD deck. I also just bought a Black Widow alarm system for it. The car has Red L.E.D. washer jets and interior 2 L.E.D. pods under the dash. It aslo has Custom gauges, Pedals, Stainless Steel Shift Knob, Custom L.E.D lights for the gauges, Custom L.E.D Spoiler, 8" Poloroid Swiveling DVD Player, & A Full 3" Drop, and a new custom modded xbox in the back with a Optima Red Top Battery to finish it off

smile.amazon.com/VIOFO-Camera-Built-G-Sensor-Screen/dp/B00SK8B47W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1489720311&sr=8-1&keywords=a118c

They updated it but that one is about $100. This one has been perfect though. Footage is crispy. Supports up to 32GB too and automatically deletes the oldest footage when it fills up.

We Pimp My Ride now.

hahaha what the fuck

Sorry I sound like a kylo ren knockoff
im a little sick
youtube.com/watch?v=vuPZ9cLj19g&feature=youtu.be

i cant stop making webms im sorry

Gib shell pls

GM BTFO

flashed high beams at me
i dont know if they wanted to race or not but i needed to go home quick lol

I never get people trying to race me, then again I'm always just cruising at my own pace. I did have an 80's GM truck get within a foot or so of my rear and rev at me like crazy trying to bait me. Kept doing it until I saw a cop and he vanished. kek

I should do this. Haven't seen anyone flash their hazards as a thank you in a while. I still do it

thanks user

Japanese soldier peeks from behind construction during patrol in the city of Kobe, circa 1944. (Colourized 1983)

Kek
Wtf did that one house still have Christmas lights on?

Feliz Navidad, user.

GM FANGIRLS ON SUICIDE WATCH
HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER???

>Smug_xB_peeking.jpeg
Jej

Time traveler confirmed. Soldier looks way too modern to be 1944. Nice find

Could I fit a large upright bass in a civic or accord?

Depends.
Hatchback? Sedan with rears down to open trunk and passenger seat forward or folded back?
Mount on roof?

Depends on the height, also depends on the generation of the accord or civic. You'd have to look up trunk dimensions. I'd recommend 2008-2012 Accord sedan (8th gen) since they're the biggest Accord ever made.

Yea I was thinking hatchback.
I was hoping to get an older one, but thanks for the advice on trunk dimensions, didn't think of that for some reason.

You guys have pulled me from toyota and to honda
i went from looking up 2zz itb to b16 itb vids,
i wanted a seventh gen corolla to build and the sixth gen civic poked its head in
We must see how far this twisted game will play

Hatchback can fit a lot of shit. I played Santa in December of 2015 for my uncle's kids. Sedan is decent but takes more effort. I fit a disassembled desk with the rear seats down when I bought it off Craigslist.

FF Civics > FF Corollas

cant argue with those digits

Quite simply the worst attempt of a group crossing I have ever seen.

Morons.
>Car is coming
>Now is good time to cross

>tfw too intelligent to run these kind of ""people"" over

Shit I'm the one over here addicted to making videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=BEszH_7xOK4&feature=youtu.be

You're the guy who put the CM5 on the list for next possible car
you and your k24 posting

I fuckin love that thing, the only Hondas I care about after that gen Accord are the Civic Si because you get the K and it's a small car.

I only go up to 06 or until the generation of car with cable throttles
my parents think im off because im against the grain with this stuff

I'm same way, I had been driving modern cars as long as I could drive and the way that motor responds can't be matched because it's so simple.

Immediate feedback and response are the cornerstones of my winter driving. There's no way I'd be able to control my moms 12 matrix the way I can my car. My aunt praises the softness of electric power steering but I personally find hydraulic to be softer all around.

I'll probably stick to older cars for a long time. The responsiveness of my EG is just too good to give up. Even after driving a 9th gen I still enjoy it more.

No power steering at all but that's only because the car is so light. The SC400 I daily'd a long time ago weighed 3600lbs with broken power steering and it really fucking needed power steering.

At 14 or 15 secs on the slammed Accord video, you can see sparks from that thing bottoming out on the street.

kek didn't even notice

Got a full set of Timken wheel bearings and hubs for free; thanks local Timken rep.

Also, the '84 is surging bad at high RPM or driving uphill. I'm trying to figure out what to change. It free revs fine, so I know it's not ignition related, but fuel.

I'm trying to figure out what to change/fix.

Ugh I hate getting wheel bearings done. Luckily I got those out of the way on my hatch. Only front not changed is the passenger side on the Corolla. I checked that though and it's smooth. I think I'm free from bearings for a while.

How did you get it for free? Did you give him the succ?

>having assisted steering

>not deleting p/s

cmon kid

Nope, remodeled one of his rooms. Small talk led to finding out what his profession was: Timken salesmen for North America.

Talked cars, his first car was an '86 CR-X, and when I mentioned I needed to get new bearings he basically said "say no more", and these boxes showed up. I also have bearings for the '72 240Z coming as well.

Sweet. Sounds like a good client

Raet.

Bought a 2008 Honda CR-V LX for 9500.

Any issues that anyone knows about with them that should be glanced at ASAP?

Is just an intake manifold and a CAI. A good start for my mod list or should I keep saving and get the exhaust and headers with them?

Check the trans fluid and monitor for oil burning or leaking

All of those are kind of pointless without s tune.

She's my comfy cruiser
maybe when i get a civic

>dat spaceship dash

>No Data
>No Problem

so... is it worth tuning for those or... should I save for the other bits?

>get gas
>stop over at bank
>print balances
>im 170 below what I need to pay insurance come april 1st
>paycheck has already come in

The tune (hondata is fine) will be worth it if you replace intake/headers/exhaust. It'll be noticeable.

RIP in bankruptcy

>yfw youtube.com/watch?v=OUjLQ3xqKzo
One of the best modern Honda interiors

>I don't know what, they want from me it's like the more data we come across, the more problems we see

Hey Honda boiz, how offen should I replace my transmission fluid? Muh shitbox civic is throwing a B13 maintenance code at 66k and I'm wondering if it is really necessary, feels like I'm getting goy'd by Goldstein

>inb4 CVT
It's a traditional autotragic, thank God

Every 30k miles

I don't agree that it will be noticeable.

For the almost $2000 he's going to spend between hondata and the I/H/E (not to mention the additional cost of getting it tuned) he's going to maybe pick up 20 horsepower.

His butt dyno isn't that sensitive (maybe yours is but his is not, I guarantee it)

If you're going to pay someone to tune it, you may as well spend it on cams first. Worst case scenario you replace the I/H/E later. If you want to, you can tune the AFR yourself after changing I/H/E since itll be running leaner than stock, and you really wont need to play with the timing

Agreed.
It even has five cupholders for whatever reason.

I deleted my two tiny cup holders putting that center console in. Need to move my head unit so I can get new ones.

Is the Hondata gonna be 800 bucks? Cause based on my budget without the tune it's around 1200 assuming I buy it all new from retailers.

Kek. I'm gonna lose at least one if I buy the arm rest option.

What car and which engine?