pastebin.com/jQVKegVw

Kh1.5, Re:Chain,358/2 Days Tips:
pastebin.com/tep0iyS4

Union, JP and NA Medal, Material Spreadsheets:pastebin.com/h0iYnMJt

Kingdom Hearts 3
youtube.com/watch?v=NKo4BgDnlfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yW1jcguknXA

Other News
khinsider.com/news/Expanded-Dengeki-Interview-with-Tetsuya-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-2-8-7963
khinsider.com/news/View-Colour-Boards-for-the-Cancelled-Kingdom-Hearts-TV-Show-7976
twitter.com/kh_ux_na/status/815769588302487552

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y9oKVamr_uc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Blondie

Second for suffering.

third for keyblade anal penetration

I don't know why people complain about Namine showing interest in Roxas. Roxas is the ideal version of Sora.

technically Namine and Roxas and that other girlare allSora

Roxas is Sora if he didn't get brain damaged from/after the events of Chain of Memories and remembered everything.

After playing DDD I realized that Sora on his own is awful and boring. Without Donald and Goofy I can't stand him. It's also probably the reason I liked re:coded. I liked KH2 Roxas but disliked him in Days so he's a bit better than Sora

Because she didn't? At least not romantically like you all think. Just compare her actions in kh2 to CoM's.

Please we all know she's the organization 13's used goods

youtube.com/watch?v=y9oKVamr_uc
It's pretty obvious. Honestly I blame Days since one would assume in KH2 that they met before Roxas was captured which would make Namine's interest easier to believe.

REMINDER KH3 IS RELEASING MARCH 2018

I'll believe it when its announced.

My only problem with KH3 is that it seems that it's going to have a weaker start than KH1 and KH2. Destiny Islands and Twilight Town are way better starting worlds than Olympus. We barely even got to see the main island.

Sora's heart is guiding him. who says he doesn't end up in radiant garden, twilight town, destiny islands, or even daybreak town before going to the coliseum?

They'll have make it up with feels. Sora has to change clothes at some point, I'm guessing it's after that.

Maybe we'll just get some prologue controlling another character before we control Sora again. I want some adventures as Ephemera showing how he connects to Ventus

>i disliked roxas in the game he starred in and the majority of his screentime in the series so he's better than sora, who i dislike because of his single solo game
pffft

roxas has spent the majority of his time in this series being a braindead zombie, a moody idiot, or a child looking for direction and validation for even the most insignificant things

All the popular ships with Roxas make me uncomfortable because they're all either a form of selfcest or a major age difference.
The only one I like with Roxas is pic related and that's NEVER EVER.

That's better than Sora. Like I said without Donald and Goffy he's shit but that isn't a problem because mainline games star Sora, Donald, and Goofy. I really hope they aren't shafted in favor of Nomura's OCs

Nah if we're going to be forced to play through any Disney movie plot Nomura can forget about getting my money.

>After playing DDD I realized that Sora on his own is awful and boring.

Nah, I think it's the way they wrote his character in that game. He was very calm, with light silliness and nothing else going on for him in that game.

He had a lot more character to himself in KH, CoM and even KH2 (despite being brain damaged).

Actually the writing in DDD was bland as fuck for everything involved. The best part of the game was fighting as Riku.

>only problem with KH3
are you forgetting the fact that Nomura decided to be a greedy fuck and made playing a mobage necessary

>He was very calm, with light silliness and nothing else going on for him in that game.
Having played CoM, even the line from DiZ in KH2 about Roxas needing to share his hate with Sora was bizarre. Little guy is plenty hateful

Sora became brain damaged so they needed to use Roxas to fix him. It didn't really work out that well.

Thanks Namine

They'll probably get off course while trying to go to Olympus.

But in general: If they somehow manage to make Olympus as big and dramatic as it was in the movie (but in a genuine manner and not a pale imitation) then it could be good.

I have a feeling Olympus will be Hercules telling Sora to go visit random worlds and do good.

>KHUX
>necessary

DiZ was right. He only said sorry to Roxas because they shared an obsession with ice cream. Notice how he didn't say sorry to Namine

KHUx is necessary if you want the whole story.
Back Cover doesn't give you that. You need both Back Cover and Ux to fully know the events.

Back Cover is nothing and it's been confirmed the dandelions are going to be in KH3

>it's been confirmed

When and where?

Is there an edit from the REMOVE lads with DiZ and Ansem/Riku's faces?

There's one more coming

I will point out these pictures he drew are not confirmation, they are suggestive.
There is a difference.

KHux was a mistake

What's with Roxas' JUST hair

>kills larxene for slapping namine
>nearly kills axel for threatening namine
>kills marluxia
i feel like if anything permanent actually happened to kairi, sora would go full hitler if it was necessary to save her

>Ven was an unknown keyblade wielder Xehanort picked up for his experiments
>he doesn't remember his past
wew

It would be a pretty nice game if it was single player and without the cash gimmick.

In this case the difference hardly matters

Maybe.
But the difference is small enough that it means Ven might NOT be a dandelion.

Hey /khg/ as someone who's never played a KH game but is curious about the series, would getting these two games give me the whole experience?

yep.

Buy 1.5+2.5 first to see if you like it. If you do then get 2.8.

Here is a list of things that confirm X as important to KHIII
>Nomura wrote the scenarios together, claimed they are "intrinsically linked" (I think that's the wording)
>Ventus confirmed for season two
>Unchained ZERO features Maleficent, mentioning Sora
>Nomura confirms that the box in Back Cover will appear in KHIII

Oh I believe that X is important. I just said its not 100% confirmed that Ven is a dandelion or the dandelions will be in KH3.
Its probable, but that's different than confirmed.
All I'm sayin.

Ventus is a dandelion. He's confirmed to be in season 2 and he survives the war which is what the dandelions were made for.

Do you think xemnas and saiix double team her

>female player character passes up a chance to become royalty and live in a castle just because she's too lazy to take off her own shoe to try on the slipper

any female player character should be wary of players wanting to see feets

Obviously, she's just nice enough not to cuck Cinderella like that.

Its because she normally wears boots and no socks. So if she took off her boot all the NPCs would recoil from boot stank.

>you arrive at the keyblade graveyard this guy drives his keyblade through one your vessels heart
What do?

cast cure

>this guy drives his keyblade

Just as I hit that part in your sentence I pictured Yen Sid morphing his keyblade into a Lamborghini or something and driving up to the battlefield.

>driving up to
it'd be some arkham knight batmobile shit

>muffled Rap music coming in at high speeds

I'd like to think Yen Sid has better taste in music than faggoty rap music.

Yen Sid keeps his pimp broom strong.

>riders on the storm~~

how stinky would aqua be after spending 10 years in the ream of darkness without a single shower

>for_ants.jpg

lemme help you out senpai

>even in this picture, ventus lacks waifu

She'd smell like sweat, darkness, and death.
I wouldn't be surprised if when Riku saves her, he doesn't hold his nose and she gets all embarrassed.

>that spoiler
riku does need love

>Ventus' waifu is the female Player.
>She's been dead for centuries

Being Ventus is suffering.

someone said last thread riku's not that popular in japan?

i thought japan loved broodier guys like him and sasuke, is it because he has no filial piety component to him?

Roxas is Japan's guy

>DiZ in KH2 about Roxas needing to share his hate with Sora was bizarre. Little guy is plenty hateful

He got brain damaged by Namine.

I seriously need to play GBA CoM again.
I dunno what it was about ReCoM but I felt like it really lacked a lot of dialogue and wasn't as fun to play. (before anyone says "It's all the same thing!" ReCoM actually left out some scenes and changed some scenes as well. Lexaeus had a speech about darkness before dying instead of talking about Zexion, Axel gave a monologue about how he wanted the rest of the people in the castle to put on a show for him, Axel killed Vexen by stabbing him from the back and not the front etc.)

No they did do Xion though.

Remember manga and novel canon has him putting her into the vat naked.

It looks like he's less brain damaged in DDD, so I think he might become more serious/temperamental when things start getting heavy.

But yes if something really terrible happens to Kairi he'd wreck mayhem.

Why is he so pretty?

He just is.

Riku was orginally supposed to be a girl

There's already video of sora running around olympus in his KH2 clothes so it's probably going to be one of the first, if not the first, worlds you go to.

[citation needed]

Will he show up in KH3?

_____________my_____________________ass_________________

No. Because literally no one cares.

>Oswald
Man Epic Mickey was good shit. I never did get around to the sequel though.
>Fantasia
>Tron Legacy which was basically almost sort of Uprising
Getting that in KH too would make me very happy.

I do :(

>talking about brain damaged Sora
>more then one person posting about GBA CoM
>Oswald
>talking about Yen Sid

Looks like 2.8 brought the old /khg/ back.

Well, what should we talk about?

Was the endgame for Dream Drop Distance hard, or was I just severely underleveled(lvl27)?

I swear to god riku was originally going to have a girlfriend that died in kh1

Nah. The organization rotates everynight.

at least namine's feet are pure

Nothing about Namine is pure, user

underleveled probably. But it depends on what difficulty you were on

WHAT"S IN THE FUCKING BOX!?

It was my first playthrough so I played on standard.

Another box.

An embarissing photo of Ira from the christmas party

Sora's shoes

Box isn't big enough for that.