Are there any cars under 10k contained within these three circles?

Are there any cars under 10k contained within these three circles?

Certain trucks

Civic and Integra

Those two doesn't fit in any of the circles

>civic
>not reliable

Some older BMWs, E34 525 comes to mind first

Not him.
But ive never owned a more poorly built car.
Had a 95 hatch and 96 hatch. Both just over 100k miles.
EVERYTHING breaks on them if you touch it. Every. Fucking. Thing.
Shit cars.

>Civic
>Reliable after you tear the AC out, loop PS, give it retarded stiff springs, bang every gear like your John Force (or the lat 5 owners) and a BFKHLGBTQ swap all on a Domino's Delivery Driver/UPS Temp Worker's budget

Pretty sure that whatever is in that center, it ain't a rotary.

>bmw
>reliable
>aesthetic
>performance
Pick none

I'm almost, almost tempted to say Z3.

>I bought 2 poorly maintained cars that happened to be Hondas.

Both Certified used from a honda dealer that i worked at as a tech.
They were shit.
Bought a 1988 corolla with 300k miles that was far better to drive.

4th gen trans am.

MR2 SW20

Fight me

When you guys talk about this stuff it always goes to foreign, why not something more american?

4th Gen Camaro/4th Gen Firebird
>cheap
>reliable
>looks good
>goes fast

Had my firebird for about a year and never replaced anything but oil and filters

NA Miata

fails aesthetics

the Fbodys fail HARD

Jaguar XJ8 X350

SW20 shitposter here, I agree with you on the F-Body portion. Even 3rd gen F-Bodies look like shit.

Why does the MR2 look bad tho? It's beautiful.

>Jag
>reliable

The E39 530.

its bland on top of bland and popups are always awful

See

Hold up.
If pop-ups don't scream A E S T H E T I C S I don't know what does

You are retarded, and I doubt whether you've ever owned a car.

Im talking good looks not memes

popups = instant ruined lines when up and ugly breaks in the body when down

No one wants to be slower than corollas

That's your opinion, man. I dig pop-ups, although I do admit they are not very aerodynamic.And MR2 had a very nice 90s curves that aged well.

I'm happy to admit it's not the quickest (still faster than a Corolla), but it handles great, RWD, and the inline-six is a great engine. Show me a better alternative.

Corolla

>i still bought 2 poorly maintained cars that happened to be hondas
or maybe you're the problem.

Lol shut up fanboy
Hondas have shit build quality

Is that the 1.3 or 1.5 E100? :^)

i'm not a fanboy. You can only complain about reliability if you buy new. No matter the brand.

Or he's mad because he had to replace wear items.

Turd Gen camaro

This DESU. I'd believe they run forever, but worse build quality than GM

Probably the 1.6 or 1.8

The only true answer.

>290 HP
>Can be found for relatively cheap
>Rock solid reliability
>RWD
>Comfy as all fuck interior
>Decent aesthetics

I don't know. It's stately but boring af

Fuck man, you're not gonna get a perfect godlike vehicle for so cheap. It has a 4 liter v8 with rest wheel drive, and I'm assuming it is comfortable as fuck based on my experience with lexus. I'd say it's not-boring enough.

Is the V8 actually reliable?

I saw one stanced with a stupid amount of camber just the other day.
I died a little inside that day

Extremely.

It's my understanding that, so far, pretty much any car with a lexus badge can be expected to have significantly above average reliability. I'm talking regularly best-in-industry. The trade off is that lexus parts can be expensive, especially if you cannot find aftermarket parts. So really it would just be a matter of finding one that has been maintained well. Otherwise you will spend $5k+ just to restore it back to mechanical perfection.

Yeah, it's about as reliable as you can get. Of course you still need to have the timing belt done every 100k miles or 10 years, and change the oil, etc.

A lot of the Lexus LS parts are common to Toyota trucks.

I speak from experience, by the way. Bought a beat up rx for a few grand, had to put in a few grand more to make it drive like new again. It was a painful process. Since then, however, it has been years of owning an all-around perfect daily driver with just regular oil changes and such. It is easy to love. Well over 200k miles btw.

Depends on the model and year. Often times camry parts will work too which is great.

>525
>performance
Seriously?

Volvo 242 Turbo

Crown Vic PI, non-white unmarked. with super charger.

fedoramobile

FOX MUSTANG ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!

IS 300 theyre pretty gud and reliable

Turbo cobalt ss

>Cobalt
>Aesthetics

240z with a chebby treefiddy, a diff off a 350z, and replacement hatch seal.

Fuck you man. Turbo Balts are best looking shit box. They dont look angry at all. Plus they have sweet fucking skyline like taillights

the ricey spoiler always put me off

and i REALLY don't want to be associated with the type of people who drive any cheap compact GM shitbox

The spoiler was an option not all came with it. Also regardless of your want to drive or not. It does check all three areas of the diagram. Doesn't make it not a rental car on cocaine but, it fits on the graph perfect

how about this?

>ricey spoiler

When will the rice meme go away.

Anyway, the SRT-4 fits criteria. It's more reliable than the non SRT-4 Neons and it's got a 2.4l turbo engine with like 215? hp. Looks pretty nice too.

Rx7 with the gtr trim.

>when will the bad-looking mods meme go away
user, there are spoilers that look good, but this shitty design you see on the cobalt and the new boyracer civic is just awful, you can't deny that.

literally the least reliable brand there is

and with the worst resale values

Lexus is great and all.. but my dad had run in with a suicidal deer.. and that 4 legged bastard absolutely wrecked the car... made out of tin cans.. but atleast you got allot airbags.
Not harshly, putting lexus down .. Im considering it or a Acura RL. with high mileage and not owned by a pimp.

Interesting... to know

E30 318is