Charger VS Lexus

This may seem like a dumb contest to some of you but everyone else id appreciate the input.
Im torn between a 2011 charger or an 08 is250.
Both
v6
RWD
automatic
relatively same mpgs
I've heard lexus is very reliable but the dodge seems cheaper to own and maintain.
Such is my dilemma, any help would be great.

>chrysler products made in the last 30 years
not even once, unless it's a viper

Lexus, are you fucking stupid?

Goddamn dude Lexus obviously

But wont the charger be cheaper to repair/maintain because its a domestic?

no, the engines are both pretty good and Lexus>Dodge in terms of comfort. Actually modern chargers have tons of plastic and work against you

You're a beta cuck buying the 250. It has known carbon build up issues and is a fucking waste. Get an is350 or gtfo. I owned one.

Buying an is250 is like buying a 318i. You just don't do it.

What do you mean by work against me?

Shit engineering lots of poor quality materials and is not ergonomic or intuitive.

this user got it right before I could

Yep owned a 2IS and a friend has a brand new charger srt scat pack and I'd take the 07 IS350 every day.

Honestly this ^^^^

is 250 is a shitty try hard car. in a sort of shitty no mans land. Not that quick, lower end "luxury" car... etc...

I mean if you want a Lexus for the name then go ahead....

Lexus will be faster by a huge fucking margin. It will also handle better.

The lexus will be cheaper to maintain because it won't need major maintenance every single year like the dodge will.

You don't buy a challenger unless it has a V8

they're both shit. get an ls430 faggot.

Are you mentally ill?

Before I look up the 350 anyone know off the top of their heads what the 100k maintenance is

Dont buy a v6 you to at least get the r/t

financing or paying cash? do you even know your credit score? how much down? how much do you make/have leftover every month?

OP here
whats the issue with the is250? I deliver pizzas so im not too worried about the whole luxury thing I just want RWD

The charger isn't worth it unless it has a v8 under the hood. The v6 is gutless as fuck. You're way better off with the Lexus mate.

Just get a civic for 3k faggot. Why would you buy an is250 that depreciates a lot and then put tons of miles on it so it's basically worthless afterwards? Use the money to pay for school or save for a house.

>buying an expensive luxury car to deliver pizza

Only dumbass bus riders think buying a civic is the best option. Civics suck. If im gonna be spending any extended period of time in a car, I want it to be enjoyable peasant