Ask a guy that is 33, drives a 94 integra...

Ask a guy that is 33, drives a 94 integra, and is made extremely sad at watching the big bang theory because my life is sadder than any single person on the show anything

youll be okay, how do you like your teggy user?

BBT is minselstry and outright unfunny minselstry at that.
>good jobs
>gfs now for some reason
>group of good friends
They're living the fucking dream

Actually I really like it. It's easily the most fun I've ever had driving a car, including the 94 z28 I had when I was 17. The biggest issue have is that I'm just over 6ft tall and 225 and the people I work with make jokes that it looks like a clown car watching me climb in and out of it

Sucks to be them and not enjoy their commute.

Im 30 and cant work because im almost always in pain.
My wife works though. No idea why she is with me.
When im not in pain i have nothing to do because i have no friends. People dont wanna hang out with a guy who hurts all the time.
Luckily im not fat, ugly, or stupid.

Suck it the fuck up, I'm 6'1" and used yo weigh 280 getting in and out of a '00 Civic So and the same shit would happen, but you know what? I sucked it up, admitted they were right and made a decision
I'm 200 now and still going but if it wasn't for that shit I would have been contempt on my way down the path to diabetes

Holy shit you're worse than OP. Fucking kill yourself faggot

That really sucks user. Dude do you ever watch shows and have a character that you connect with like they are the most like you in the cast? Watching big bang though I've always viewed myself as halfway between Leonard and Sheldon. Watching it now older and everything Amy Ferrara fowler unfortunately rings so true to me. She is so awkward but in her own mind is the life of the party. It's almost as bad as when I watch family Guy and as much as I want to be the Brian of my life when I look in the mirror all i see is Chris.

They can suck it.
If it makes you feel better, I daily a Corolla, have no gf, and am 31. I want to kill myself every single day. You're welcome.

Well it ain't for your personality or drive is it

user if you were here I'd totally get you a beer and hang out with you

I try not to watch TV.
But i get what youre saying.
Just gotta step up man.
Be yourself. Fuck everyone else. Give no fucks. Live life.
Im planning a trip across america on a motorcycle. No matter what pain im in. Im gonna do it. Because fuck everyone else.

>because my life is sadder than any single person on the show

Jim Parsons is an annoying faggot that nobody likes, youre better than him

I have an excellent personality and get along with everyone i meet.
Always smile, always posative, always laughing.
No matter the pain. Life is good

They can suck it.

If it makes you feel better I'm 26 6'0 170 lbs.
I daily a 2015 Audi A4 Quattro and have a gf who stresses me. I occasionally contemplate ending it all.

You're my hero right now dude. How did the wife thing happen? I've lived what seems like what will be more than half of my total life alone

>doesn't describe anything wrong
>still wants to commit suicide
Fucking kek. 10/10. Do it m8

It just happened.
I went to highschool with her.
We didnt talk for probably 7 years or so.
Then i decided to swing by her parents house to ask about her.
Lucky for me she was there visiting.
Hasnt left my side since.

Like I said, my fucking hero dude

Be your own hero mang.
Nothing wrong with an integra
Just set goals and move toward them.

>Just Bee Urself: the Thread

What a bunch of pathetic faggots

Hello insecurity

i like to think of myself as a sociopath....but its untrue, i get lonely easy...and for all the hype of women wanting a relationship all the ones i find just want sex. maybe im just bangable not dateable, fuck western women and the cultural marxism that had taken over. i have a fleet of cars and motorcycle and its my only anti-deppresant besides the booze, maybe ill go overseas again soon and get blown up or shot and end this shit show, maybe ill sell everything and live life in east asia or russia. America, despite trumps efforts wont be turned around until the next generation.Im just a euro-american mutt trying to find a place in this world

Lel, don't kid yourself
I make $700k a year, own a Tesla and an Aventador, and own coastal property in Malibu and you call me insecure? Excuse me, I'm being beckoned back to bed by my model gf, shits so cash

No home owners in Malibu make $700k a year.

I audited literally every owner in the entire city 2 years ago.

I make quadrillion dollars per nano second, daily a McClaren F1 and have beach side property on every desirable location you could imagine, pal. My harem includes many women who could be models, I however would never share their physiques with the world. Get the fuck off my anime image board with your boring shitty life.