/dat/ Recommended Cars: my.mixtape.moe/akuicw.jpg
/dat/ Recommended Bikes: my.mixtape.moe/mpxqyl.jpg
RAA Used Car Checklist: raa.com.au/documents/motoring-buy-a-car-checklist

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RwnxEznPyr0
discord.gg/37eVU3j
youtube.com/watch?v=3Q5zNnqFIu8
ebay.com.au/itm/Holden-Commodore-VU-VT-VX-VY-VZ-V8-Gear-shift-boot-rubber-cover-5-7-LS1-Genuine-/262402367358?hash=item3d18665f7e:g:D7wAAOSwsB9WARUz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

someone redpill me on postie pervert's discord.

do any of them own cars?

No. They just discuss who has the biggest and thickest loads, while sharing their latest cum tributes.

>$2100 fine from red light camera
>according to photos light was only red for 0.5 seconds when all wheels were over white line
>photo shows car braking hard (mad nose dive) on steep decline, so obvious that had been braking since light went yellow
>second photo shows car not even half a car length from position in first photo, but states that the light was red for 1.2 seconds at that time
>intersection was already blocked with other cars
Looking EVERYWHERE online the maximum fine for blasting through a red light is like $540, and thats through a school zone according to the rms nsw homepage!

Calling traffic lawyer on monday to contest this bullshit. What the actual fuck.

Funfact, according to mathematics I was moving at 20km/h +/- 3km/h to cover the distance between .5 seconds and 1.2 seconds.
I have a chance to have this dismissed or at the very fucking least reduced to something other than two fucking thousand dollars.. Right?

FUCK THIS COUNTRY

Fuark, m8. Pics of the fine?

Don't forget the mt lofty cum tribute meetups. He only cared when he was outed for being the pervert on /dbt/ haunting us for months.

Wait until he finds out what falcunt and the barneyboys are plotting. I'm lurking both discords to watch this unfold. Fuck you postie for ruining /dbt/ with your australian drama.

the new supra is a v6

>v

Hey guys rate my new car :)

So proud :)

fuck off postie
us barneyboys are going to take your discord apart piece by piece until you grovel at our feet

I'm not postie I'm new here :)

sorry mate we've just had a tripfag ruining the whole board and discord for the last few days.

be careful of postie

youtube.com/watch?v=RwnxEznPyr0

hehehe postie has no idea what us barneyboys are planning

OFFICAL Veeky Forums shitcord

Its more like /b/ than a safespace but join and check out

>Rules
No rules

discord.gg/37eVU3j

many apologies my phone wouldnt let me repost ip ban telstra bullshit

has anyone ever dated a crazy/psycho gf

what's it like and what did they do to make you say they are crazy now?

watching gone girl made my dick hard and not sure if it's worth dating one

postie's dreams

pervert postman scat

Hairdresser/10

bunch of bike fags

youtube.com/watch?v=3Q5zNnqFIu8

Are there any standard looking aftermarket VZ shift boots?
Mine is rooted but I dont want to pay $400 just for a new(ish) boot

Good luck, they don't have them anywhere these days, lad.

a true masterpeice

oh shit i jsut bought one and fitted good ill go find it sec

ebay.com.au/itm/Holden-Commodore-VU-VT-VX-VY-VZ-V8-Gear-shift-boot-rubber-cover-5-7-LS1-Genuine-/262402367358?hash=item3d18665f7e:g:D7wAAOSwsB9WARUz

So Jimmy, it hurts.

I meant the actual leather, my boot looks like its done 400,000 in a car with only 120,000

Wankers Vs Yobbos

just get ya mum to whip ya up a new one ya poof fuck i can do that easy shit and im hopeless with cloth and sowing

Also come to my discord its friendly and if theres a shred of /dat/ bullshit ill ban them

discord.gg/37eVU3j

Why are you suddenly shilling a discord? DONT
DISCORD DOES NOT BELONG IN Veeky Forums THREADS
EVER

its /b/ incarnate its fine

Yo barney am I still a super admin?

cum
my
discord

Only if I can ban you again

hi postiefag

what did i ever do to you?

Impartial fag actually. I think both sides are as dumb as each other.

desu you were pissing everyone off on the server and all the admins were looking for an excuse to ban you. I was just the one to do it.

Still waiting for drawfag to deliver.

that's bullshit falcunt has not been kicked from the barnyboy server because none of us have a problem with him. if we wanted him gone we would just kick without needing an excuse.

you postie faggots are the ones who have been riling him up and bullying him for months, he takes it poorly and spergs out but most of the blame lies on you faggots for being such cunts.

we've given falcunt a chance in here and he's perfectly normal, talks a bit retarded but he's not an asshole to anyone like a few other people have sperged out

This was the first time he joined. And he was a sperg.

Dont even try to paint him as some poor victim. We all know that is wrong

fuck off postiefaggot

WEW your so asshurt

It's not wrong, he's been perfectly fine for 2 days in here, if we wanted him gone we would have kicked him, we don't need an excuse.

You faggots come in here and pick on him even now, how pathetic is that? Leave the cunt alone and see how he acts then, you faggots just constantly pick on him and rile him up knowing full well he cannot take it properly because he's a bit autistic.

That's no reason to be an insecure bully picking on him because your lives are no better.

t. actually impartial faggot

this post is the truth
falcunt is a cool dude and has been since like 2012

>he cannot take it properly because he's a bit autistic.
i took it so well i got a manual just to spite them

we're all autistic thats why we're still here.

Problem is these bandwagoners cant look in the mirror and project.

All they need to do is close the fucking tab and go somewhere else.

cibby?

Correct, it's postie and his friends picking on him for months now. Any normal person would not react well to being relentlessly bullied.

Meanwhile these fucking perverts have shit lives possibly worse than falcunt, jacking off to cum tributes and wearing diapers.

difference is ive always been bullied but i give it back in spades.
cheers mate

ive fucked off from /dat/ for the most part its not that discord is a safe space its just the retards cant get me there.

More then welcome to join mine but im over Veeky Forums for the moment.

>le any normal person would react poorly to being criticised
>implying falcunt is a normal person
>his reaction is instead to post 200 times per thread pretending to have an active conversation with other people

>it's actually just him talking to himself through various VPNs

ahahahhaha you actually went through the effort to screencap that.

You faggots are the reason i still troll here its just so funny.

Doesn't look like he's talking to himself, or are you proposing to drive a man to suicide for double posting?

postie you are such a fucking loser we know it's you pretending you don't post here

falcunt your discord is shit, i went on once and it was just spam and shit.

POSTIE ROASTIE SUCKS HIS CUM
POSTMAN SCAT, POSTMAN SCAT

Not getting enough cock sucked in your dicksword postie?

falcunts discord is just jimmy pictures and ben stiller

and your dicksword has no discussion about cars
you faggots only have bikes

Lel falcunts had enough and left his own discord. Gives you an idea of how shite it is.

>bike discussion is worse than just posting pictures of jimmy

>you don't even have cars!

>bus riders posting pictures of jimmy

implying i'm falcunt
you postie faggots ruined this thread by sucking everyone to discord, then you ruined discord

fuck all you nocar faggots that can't just let aussie car owners talk in peace.
you have to bully falcunt just can't leave it alone

postie also ruined /dbt/
he's well hated all over this board now. everyone knows about poopsie postman scat shitting his diapers because he's googoo in the brain

Us barneyboys are planning something good for him, be patient.

His discord will fall and he'll kiss our feet. We've already got our spies in there waiting.
Private messaging others in the discord. Showing them the truth of postie's lies and how he manipulates people behind people's backs.

Before long it will just be him and his fag buddy left in discord, all alone. And he will beg to rejoin the rest of us normal people.

isnt barney an ovg faggot?

Busso, I hope. Looks good, though even better in black or red.

i'm so sick of this postman scat meme, fuck you postiem8 for ruining this board

looks good but is alpha romeo. which means electrics and rust. will be a good paper weight on your drive way...

>rust
>Australia

Go away Seppo.

post your favourite car manufacturers and race teams lads

>ruf
>tvr
>holden
>nissan

>martini/williams martini
>sauber
>porsche

honourable mention:
>lola

and its a hairdressers car

>tfw official GM Holden Sun visor clamps for a VT go for $25+ when some chink shit for $2 does exactly the same thing

Boomers are fucked in the head

not a fan of the direction this country is going in

To add, it's literally a small moulded piece of plastic with a tiny bit of metal in it, when mine broke I looked on ebay and some fuckwad wanted $40 for a pair.

Boomers don't know fuck about shit. They're the spiritual forerunners of urbanized Millennials.

It'll get better m8. Sympathy for the loony left is drying up quick and Hanson's too big a joke to ever gain momentum on the grand stage. We'll be back on course in no time, that is to say mildly apathetic to what people do with themselves but not self-destructive and pathologically altruistic as we are now.

Now you city cunts who try and be as american and progressive as possible know how the rest of us have felt for decades.

>Now you city cunts
look at where you're posting m8

>tfw no rural cunts to go drifting around the dirt in a national park with

>sitting in his shack in the middle of buttfuck nowhere complaining about what people in civilization are doing

if you dont like it, go there and do something about it fag.

>muh cunt-tree
Go and do shard cunt.

i would actually live in the countryside if it wasn't as dry and hot as a dead dogs dick

Go sit at stop lights driving to the shops you cuck. But yes druggies can get fucked.

At least this summer has been cool as fuck for a change, only a handful of days in SA for the last 3 months have been over 40c. Still want to move to eastern Vic or Tassie though, fuck.

wait that came out wrong delet this

>At least this summer has been cool as fuck for a change, only a handful of days in SA for the last 3 months have been over 40c

Bought some 330mm Tickford engraved c4 brakes for the AU today and had her detailed. Almost ready for some weekend racing.
Sorry for sideways pic

>sitting in his Hyundai on the way to his $1500 a week cuckpartment and shitposting on his smartphone while he sits at traffic lights for 10 minutes and googling TMZ to catch up on the latest hollywood gossip

Fuck outta here you non aussie americunt wannabe, bet you haven't even had a Goanna wake you up from a drunken sleep in your swag by crawling on top of you.

Where do you live that isn't Tasmania?

Falcunt is a mad cunt and everyone deserves it for going on that circlejerk attentionfag shit. Fuck em.

Would being woken up by a lizard count?

>Hyundai

Kek middle aged womens cars.

Geckos don't count m8. Bearded dragons will suffice, they can give you Salmonella from a bite that breaks the skin.

on the east coast bruh, specially central coast, rust like mad

Isn't it like that in every seaside town though?

lots of places in the country where its green and moderate temps and snows in winter

>and shitposting on his smartphone while he sits at traffic lights
illegal

where

all along snowy mountains, higher elevation areas of great dividing range, anywhere south or around canberra basically

i lived in a shit hole town about 60km south east of canberra for a year, got stinking hot in summer just because of the shitty house.. but in winter/autumn you could not go a single day without having the fireplace blazing
whenever canberra would get frost of a morning i would have snow and an inch of ice on my windscreen

steering rack is a little caved in presumably from last owner failing to jack it up right.

it's not a big cave in but the circle thing is pushed in a little bit (no leaks yet) is this safe to drive while i order a new one?

Lately I'm lusting after 70's/early 80's small Jap coupes, corollas, datsun 1200, Mazda RX-3 etc

when I was a kid they were povo cars, now they are all molested and pricey

I am still alive
I put wheels on my car
Real fake genuine Koyas too
Not quite the look I was going for but its alright I suppose.
Will get better pictures soon.

Did not mean for this much stretch but the Federal factory that makes their 265 burnt down so I had to go 255

ahah i told you they would look shit senpai

Don't think I've ever seen a Skyline that looked good in that colour but you've made it work.