Hero and DPS calculator: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/hero-calculator/

>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ElXGllTpp0
youtube.com/watch?v=okuOx0wCnt8
twitter.com/wykrhm/status/830891109492498433
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

reminder that LoL has champions that haven't been picked since 2015 in a competitive game

2nd for forced 50 is real

Why do you faggots hate EE so much? In the interview he seems like a cool guy (so does Aui, by the way) and even gives a valid argument as to why Taiga is his waifu.

4th for mommy hero when

is EE thiccc?

nth for haven't won a game in ages

and pro league players are okay with this? why?

Probably a champion that isn't flashy enough for pro play with an overloaded kit. They wanted to liven the game up more with the jungle plants as well.

The pro players don't talk about it. "It's my job to be the best I can with the state of the game" (25 meta picks out of 150)

what is that absolutely putrid stench

They get fined if they say anything bad about riot

they literally get fined for not playing optimally

returning player here. how the fuck do you put points into attributes with the new ui? i tried CTRL+U as well i think thats what the hotkey was? its not working though

shut up kid

no more stat levels for you boy

There's no more bonus attributes, they've been replaced with talents.

that's a big cat

>There's no more bonus attributes, they've been replaced with talents.
are u fuckin serious? but talents are forced on certain levels. so i cant take stats early anymore? how the fuck am i gonna play stuff like brewmaster now?

what hero is the free mmr hero right now

>playing brewmaster

git gud. And by that I mean don't play a trash hero.

>stats early on brewmaster

the actual fuck

Has there ever been a fountain-hooks situation in LoL? I would love to know Riot's reaction to such a thing.

this might surprise you but i play videogames for fun. i dont care about "gitting gud"

how the fuck is tb balanced?

>i play videogames for fun.

Please explain to me how are stats more "fun" than talents.

The matchmaking was completely fucked up.
It got fucking worse than it was before.
we went from :
shit matchmaking>fairly acceptably matchmaking (softregion lock)>Absolute dogshit terrible matchmaking
How the fuck do you defend this.

Matchmaking is fine, your bracket just sucks.

>used to like picking clockwerk
>now can't because not only is timbersaw better in nearly every way, redditsaw also hard counters clock

Clockwerk has to spend gold on items to be either mobile OR do damage OR be tanky. League of Legends Saw builds items that let him be all 3 because he's so fucking cancer. Why hasn't this piece of shit been properly nerfed yet? Why is it acceptable for him to both shit out 1.2k pure damage on 8 (6) second cooldown and have some of the best mobility in the game?

>tfw you lose game because of 1 dagger bash from PA

thanks for replying without providing any meaningful input while posting an irrelevant image. here, i'll post one too just like you.

because talents you can only take at certain levels. builds with stats actually gave a meaningful decision based on what you were focusing on. now this game is probably just another league clone desu because ppl are probs just "max this skill then this skill then this skill..."

>desu
i remember typing desu there not desu

WE DID IT LADS

DOTA IS OFFICIALLY A ART

MOOT FUCKING STOP

Go play the game and comeback when you have an argument better than "they changed it now it sucks".

Talents are superior to plain stats, also you are not "forced" to take them at the level they become available anymore than you are forced to take your ultimate.

Also if you wanna shitpost about talents you have to mention HotS, that's where we stole them from, not LoL.

dude

just how long have you been gone from dota 2 / this place?

>2017
>still not playing team ranked exclusively

I really dont get it. How can a total misogynist like Bulldog get a girl to move half way around the world to move in with him and then somehow continue the relationship while hurling abuse at her?
He literally treats her like shit and calls her "WOMAN" every chance he gets, she deserves better and I hope she realizes that sooner rather than later.

>he doesn't know

/d2g/ please help me I need something for muh back

a few years at least

and im being reminded why i should just go again

$$$

moot sold this place to a soulless jap

icefrog no longer develops dota 2, a team of assorted immigrants from seattle do

we love jews in trump's Veeky Forums

there's word filters

there's still no region lock

>having a weak back

dead lifts

>implying she doesn't enjoy it
m80

>icefrog no longer develops dota 2

is this true?

good satyre of a beta cuck mentality lad

Money.

money and """fame"""

As everything Icefrog-related there is absolutely no information about it, so there is no evidence about it, however if you've followed dota long enough is easy to see that the most recent changes have Icefrog's signature all over them.

A good game to end the night on anyways, tide nearly stole my rampage, not cool

League faggots are so mindless, had once ask if I was building carry treant or support treant.

I told him if he thinks anything other than support treant is viable to khs.

probably not

he keeps doing madman stuff

>the most recent changes have Icefrog's signature
icefrog is dead and valve killed him
these patches are just shit straight from gaben's fucking asshole

*autistic screeching*

Icefrog doesn't give a fuck about your comfort zone or how much do you liked that tree outside the rosh pit. Also if there was one thing Icefrog was open about was how he hated being restricted by WC3 engine so there is no surprise that shit is getting changed in ways you didn't expect them to because muh nostalgia and muh "I'm so used to this why changed it? Now I have to think again instead of mindlessly going the same build every game".

anyone wanna recommend a hero to a newbie?

have you tried anything you like? it's better to just find what you like instead of being 'recommended'

I suggest Earthshaker though.

>anyone wanna recommend a hero to a newbie?

Ogre Magi
Witch Doctor
Lich
Venomancer
Luna
Tidehunter

After a while, spam random button.

ogre magi
faceless void
earthshaker

I've fucked around with Puck and Sniper. I've enjoyed both but wanna try more heros

€€€€ and €€€€€

GoodSniper Lone Druid build might be the most mindlessly broken thing the game has yet seen

Earthshaker is not a newbe-friendly hero, he requires you to understand how and when to rotate, he has a low mana pool with high cost spells and fissure is one of the hardest spells to use because it's hard to land it correctly but very easy to fuck everything up with and that's without mentioning that he has a hard time farming his blink dagger which is a requirement to be more than just a walking fissure.

>earthshaker

I went into demo used fissure a creep and now I'm in love

but I'm in love

Earthshaker is fun and spamming him carried me from 2.5k to 3.3k, if you like it go for it but be ready to fuck everything up and be called for it, I would recommend you to watch Universe's replays in the offlane, he plays a godlike Earthshaker.

Also, forgot to mention that Earthshaker wins tournaments.

youtube.com/watch?v=3ElXGllTpp0

learn to dunk

youtube.com/watch?v=okuOx0wCnt8

>ITS A DISASTAH
tobi where are you my man

Aussies are not pussies user
She can take the bantz and the €€€

Also talents can be usedto betetr balance palystels. Since it's pretty early the yaren't that refined.

See WR's talents which really help spellchucking and right click WR cuz both suck balls and are fundamentally flawed, supports having talents that are trash or one is a clear superior, LD's Bear based talents being trumped by long range LD focus talents, filler talents etc

>Monkey King can disguise as courier
>he can pretend to courier items to any lane and bait a kill

how is this balanced

oh fuck

How do you manage Earthshaker's low mana pool? Especially when you are supposed to rush blink first right?

classic prop hunt strat counters him.

When was this Navi vs Alliance game? Match ID?

don't use spells unless you know you're gonna get a kill

release winter wyvern was pretty damn bullshit tho
t: 6.81 babby

Clarities + mango + raindrop + shrines + level 10 talent + learn to manage your mana.

Actually if you're having a hard time it might be better to get arcane boots first or if you're really getting shit on even a soul ring might help, however this will reduce your utility to a walking fissure and you still have to get your blink as soon as possible.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
twitter.com/wykrhm/status/830891109492498433

>rtz strim
dog bless

lmao pure damage
lmao ranged RP

liar ):

U-uhm dotards?

PLEASE don't be smelly, go bathe.

smelly dotards :V

My university Dota group are asking for volunteers to run the stall for a day during Orientation week. Basically just sitting at the stall collecting $10 joining fees which go towards the prize pools for the tournaments they run (1st place =$300, 2nd $200, 3rd $100) and on the door prizes, pizza and drinks for when they hire out the huge lecture theatre to watch the International at 3am (australia)

I commented on the post 'I'll voulenteer to laugh at freshies signing up for the league group' as a joke and now they messaged me asking me to help.

I don't really want to, considering league is still the most popular game in the world and the league stall will be full of fresh highschool graduated fatties asians and weebs signing up. They also get girls and boys to cosplay as heroes and walk around so their turnout and signups are much higher so i'd feel like a cuck in the cool kids dota club.

Also I havn't touched dota since 7.0 because I bought overwatch so they'd probably try and discuss shit with me that i'd have no idea about, however at 4500mmr I'm the highest person in the 300~ member university dota group

>phone poster

EBIN

>holds the other 2 razes
>phase aquila solar crest

quit during 7.00 never looked back life got better everything changed

>tryreddit4instance

started playing during 7.00 :3

>still no professor X hero

uhhh GOKARTS?

since when was EE 8k MMR?

if you shit red blood its probably fine, if its ever black go to the goddamn hospital

t. draskyl

kept playing during 7.00, send help

he's right I was shitting bright red diarrhea last week and now I'm fine

That screenshot of Rgame looks better than Dota.

I got my Immortal Gardens map though so it's not as good as that.

Bright red is fine. If it's darker you need to be worried

Just buy a soul ring or arcane boots

I barely had mana for my ulti, only got the next kill because of arcane boots

What's wrong with my item build? I'd normally get treads, but I wanted the added mobility that game, and needed to shit all over meepo in lane with my high minus armor and phase boots damage