C6 Corvette F1 sound

What's up Veeky Forums, do any of you know how I can make a C6 Corvette sound like an F1 car? Something like an lp640 Murcielago, or a Zonda? Is there any exhaust on the market that would come close?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6vxWpdqEoRs
youtube.com/watch?v=9YUl_7_8u2g
google.com.au/url?q=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IXt7fQsDsk8&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiO2cT639zSAhUMj5QKHff0AtYQtwIIDTAA&sig2=MQeRcPntm26i3skuiK4FoQ&usg=AFQjCNGh53ukZGhzeC-dGMrb9hZGRRn5xA
youtu.be/MClIH_21XXU
youtube.com/watch?v=RuOt31rpPM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Exhaust notes don't work like that. F1 engines are small displacement, use incredibly light pistons, and are DOHC, so they rev to like 20000 rpm. They're also flat plane instead of crossplane (older v8 F1 cars, not new v6s). You will not be able to get the vette to sound anything like an F1 car, just appreciate it for what it is and get a magnaflow, flowmaster, etc system for it. Ditto for lambo/Zonda/etc

you'd have to heavily destroke the engine

This. You won't get an LS sounding like a zonda, but engines like the v10 from the E60 M5, V12 from some mercs (SL65 etc.) might get you close with some header and exhaust work.

You won't, however, have it sounding like an F1 car. A slower-revving one with a shorter redline, maybe?

youtu.be/6vxWpdqEoRs

Just buy one of these

180 degree headers.

youtube.com/watch?v=9YUl_7_8u2g

Stop talking out of your ass.

There is a motor used in a Camaro in the 60s who's name i forget that revved really high for its time and for an OHV engine. i don't know if you could cam that and make it rev higher artificially but that's probably the closest you'll get in terms of really aggressive high revving with any kind of engine similar to the Corvette's.

If you want to make it sound like an F1 car in tone that is impossible because of the displacement and cylinder size. although.. i wonder what a 10,000 RPM 8 liter Viper engine would sound like. probably launch a cylinder into a damn jet engine like a bullet killing hundreds of people.

DZ302 is what you're thinking of.

Also the DZ302 didn't wrap hard because of some cam wizadry bullshit- It was a short stroke, long rod oversquare engine with a solid lifted valvetrain. The cam was just well designed with this in mind.

You don't.

The only road going vehcles that sound like F1 cars are obscure 250cc four cylinder motorcycles from the 90's.

google.com.au/url?q=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IXt7fQsDsk8&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiO2cT639zSAhUMj5QKHff0AtYQtwIIDTAA&sig2=MQeRcPntm26i3skuiK4FoQ&usg=AFQjCNGh53ukZGhzeC-dGMrb9hZGRRn5xA

This Murcielago begs to differ

youtu.be/MClIH_21XXU

Autism: The Post

Bicyclist detected

Jesus fuck why even live when I know I'll never be able to drive this car

Just get a sports bike for the weekend

These don't sound good...at all...

Why do they choose to rip off lamborghini just spend some fucking time and effort into making your own unique vehicle instead of some half baked pile of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=RuOt31rpPM0

Ebay special ones aren't as good as the old ones.

Probably because they sell 'em to suckers.

It sounds more like a Carrera Gt or an LF-A than a F1 car.

put a v12 in it

or you could do what ferrari does and have the headers meet in an H pipe before they reach the downpipe, then have them split up and meet in another h pipe on the exhaust then back to dual pipes out (thats how they get their signiture scream)

F1 sound comes from high RPMs. Closest you'll get to that sound is actually from a sport motorcycle

what a douche, reminds me of that scumbag who finds it necessary to drive while honking in the middle of the night, i live on the country side and i can hear him comming from miles away, FUCK I HATE THAT GUY

Are there any existing aftermarket solutions for this?

Get rid of that pigshit pushrod engine