/dbg/ - Dragon Ball General

Duel Kamehameha edition

The free update will include:

New level cap for your time patroller (up to level 90)!
5 costumes
3 accessories
5 attacks
New world tournament rules
A new option to change the BGM in Battles
Two disappointing Expert Missions

dragonball-videogames.com/DBXV2_survey_US.html

>1.04 patch info
saiyanisland.com/2016/12/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-full-patch-notes-for-version-1-041-05/

>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/LTscGRpT (embed)

>Xenoverse 2 Mods
pastebin.com/pDwFPrB3 (embed)

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9 (embed)

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg
/dbg/ discord: discord.gg/ZDYzqAW

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

>Notice: Go borderless/windowed if you have problems with glitching through the floor if you alt+tab or use windows key instead

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8cXSvXG15RU
youtu.be/KNOue52khbU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Linking to this again here since google just gives me a bunch of youtube channels and I can't be dealing with "hey guys its yo boy" shit right now.

1st for strongest (male) saiyan

A low bar

Make way for The One Free Man.

I want to kidnap Valentine's sisters and force her to sleep with me or else I'll kill them

Why not just kidnap Valentine?

Buutts

Thanks to whoever did this!

I want to make her sad and angry also no one would come for Valentine if I kidnapped her and that's no fun

Tell me about Matos, why does he wear a mask?

So I haven't done much with online, does the online lobby actually show everyone who is online at the time or just a random handful of people?

It stops the villagers from chasing him down.

Random handful, it has lobbies that it'll toss you into. Usually if people want to meet up we have to pass around names and use team invites to drag someone into the same lobby.

Xth for New Buufu's

not too shabby

Ah, thanks I was getting worried pc was really empty. Hopefully I can come on when /dbg/ is active and join a lobby then.

anybody know if mod guy Farthuffer is around at all? wanted to know if he's able to make a mod where you can replace story cutscene npcs with CaCs.

>2 aussies in OP
>shitposting the thread

Out of the 13 known Kyuurangers, which Z-Fighters would be which ranger?

youtube.com/watch?v=8cXSvXG15RU

Leo-Red
Scorpio-Orange
Lupus-Blue
Libra-Gold
Taurus-Black
Ophiuchus-Silver
Chamaeleon-Green
Aquila-Pink
Dorado-Yellow
Draco-Commander
Ursa-Sky Blue
Orion-???
Phoenix-???

Goku would obviously be Leo (the leader) since Gemini doesn't have a ranger form and both him and Lucky have similar personalities.

I'm pretty sure in terms of random players it is

It's the best system for /dbg/ though

I want to corrupt Nemi!

>that name
>that color

I like it.

I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about, Hallow.

I'm not Hallow, I'm that guy who's PC is getting fixed because my cat pissed all over it.

From watching the opening I love what I am seeing so far. The ending is too happy Go lucky for me though. I will watch this sentai soon though. And piccolo and vegeta would be second and third respectively.

>Not knowing that already happened
>Not remembering Nomi
Shaking my head to be honest fampai.

Airio ?. Dogs are better fact.

no prob

Nomi is not lewd though.

Whoever was crying about saiyan strings the other day are so fucking wrong. I can take out 3 bars of stamina on a guard with my heavy string.
That is fucking mental if someone wants to block a string out then they can take as much stamina damage as an ult from it

3 aussies*

is it just me or do they track like a bitch too?

Those damn Saiyans!!!

That makes it better.

Yeah those strings pivot on a fucking swivel. If you z-vanish anywhere but a mile away from them then they are able to keep hitting you

just perfect block bro

holy shit

Those were some fun fights tonight, there were a ton of hype moments. Looking forward to more this weekend!

You guys and your silly butt obsession though.

Sorry man, I don't know most of the Kyuurangers' personalities yet. I try not to spoil myself on things too much.

I'm loving it too! The meteor shower stuff in the first episode was really fun, especially since it was foreshadowed by the horoscope earlier on.

not so coincidentally also one of the harder strings to perfect block
namekian, female human/saiyan/majin are all by far easier, arguably human male but not by much.

My CAC was named Captain Pronin, I'm sure you'll find his ghost roaming around the area. Not sure when I'll get my PC fixed, so I'll probably just reboot myself when the Switch version of XV2 comes out.

>Captain Pronin
nice, beat me to it, I wanted to make one too

>Get a screenshot I really liked on an alt
>Can't replicate it on my main CaC

I wonder if I can still use Captain Phallus on Switchverse?

two and a half aussies*

While not a Z-Fighter, Bergamo would definitely be the blue ranger.

Z-Fighter wise, most likely Yamcha.

People say if you see this before you eat breakfast, bad luck comes your way...

youtu.be/KNOue52khbU

is super explosive wave any good?

Super Explosive Wave the evasive move, Super Ki Explosion the ultimate or Super Explosion Wave in DBF?

the one handed yellow ki blast that costs 2 bars and has the option to backflip before shooting it

it's not double sunday so it's shit

that's full power energy wave

that's the ult version isn't it?

no its not user is taking about future gohan's move

thats an ult
im talken about a super

future gohan has moves?

Lima has now resorted to putting their cac in the OP

Kek
Kill yourself

That wasnt me though..

the one time I tried to make a thread, I failed terribly.

and what are you doing with your time exactly?

>Lying on the internet

Why do you even come here?
You know no one actually likes you right?
Granted you do give us stuff to talk about once you leave.

Everyone hates you. You should leave

Autistic screaming apparently.

>Why do you even come here?
I just wanted to play and talk about DB.
>You know no one actually likes you right?
No, I wasnt aware.

Sorry

What the fuck, man? Why ya gotta be such a debbie downer?

> I wasnt aware

Well now you are. Fuck off

I like Lima, they always have such a good attitude about fights and junk

Quit being such a cuntfaggot

>Lying on the internet

I like Lima

Lol its berryl

>better act nice in the thread so people dont think I'm a jerk

I'm just saying what everyone else wants to say but are afraid people will think their an asshole

>Engaging the one autist who's determined to say the exact same shit to anyone he can find because nobody likes him or his CaC

Come on guys, there's more interesting things to talk about then that.

Like how many supers and ultimates do you have left to get in xv2?

How's y'all's online battles on Fusions? Many wins? Many loses?

remember
no one is afraid of being an asshole in an anonymous thread

you're just not that bright though

He has been doing this for days now. Yesterday was the only time he took a break and decided to go after Aubah with the other 2 anons. He is just going to keep on doing this until he gets bored or he gets them to leave.

At least someone gets it. And I have too many left to get a precise number.

Nikita has resorted to forcing their insecurities onto everyone after they tried for weeks to get people to wish them back.
Now Nikita just sits in the thread slinging insults like a giant wet blanket because they have nothing better to do

>I'm just saying what everyone else wants to say but are afraid people will think their an asshole
>says anonymous

Sure thing friend, if you're so brave let's see that cute face, otherwise this conversation is over

Comes out tomorrow for me, can't wait to remake my CaC from XV and only shove kames on him. Should be good for a laugh before i go make a good team to carry my most likely useless ass.

Will anyone hug this poor god?

I found a picture of his CaC

Ganon must hate his life. He became the God of Destruction, master of the Triforce, and turns out all his universe's best fighters are a bunch of furries.

I'm going for Heat Dome Attack at the moment, and I think I'll scream if I get compared to Gohan again

i swear that shit just refuses to drop sometimes, took me forever to get it.

Funnily enough I just did a run with tracksuit Gohan for a dumb joke and I got Heat Dome Attack on it

Anyone been messing around finding new uses for supers lately?

That can't be nikita. They came back for a short period of time when a couple of anons were afraid that they may sperg out in the thread. Nikita then told them not to do that using herself as an example, even though people in thread told her to stay gone which she assured them that she would, because she was occupied with for honor I don't believe that they would comeback just to cause trouble again after that.

I hope you get it fixed soon as well because that has been happening to a lot of pc people lately.

That sounds awesome I need to watch this show as soon as I finish my others shows.

Spirit Bomb

i'm still not sure what Spirit bomb does once you throw it, does it try to track or just fly around until it finds an enemy or something

I thought it had some sort of a boomerang effect, where if it doesn't hit an enemy it tracks a second time on its way back.

that'd make sense

Good news for you is that you can keep three of the samemail move equipped. Bad news is that other than the powered up versions, the kamehameha variety is lacking compared to XV2.

i assume the more powered versions take more ki to use though? So you could three different sizes for all occasions?

I enjoy the company of lime

SHENRON
I WANT TO BE FORGOTTEN

YOUR WISH IS FAR BEYOND MY POWER

YOUR WISH HAS BEEN GRANTED

No, they just deal more damage. Their cost stays the same. They may slow you down more afterwards though, not sure.

fair enough, i might turn him into a speedy supporter with kames, he can run around buffing everyone else or something.

somebody teach me the ways of meteor burst

Heavy stamina break. Double tap X/A
Use meteor burst

>Played a game with Broly's my ki is overflowing soul

Watching my stamina not regen was as painful as it was sad

So how has everyone been lately? Things been going your way?