Why is it always blacks and women? How is the purpose of the left lane not common knowledge?

Why is it always blacks and women? How is the purpose of the left lane not common knowledge?

Also taxis and any Toyota driver

The best is when the slow car finally passed the truck/rv (after 30 minutes of overtaking them), then just continues in the left lane, forcing the most aggressive to dive right to get around them.

I get road rage bad.

But if I'm riding your ass, you're doing something wrong.

About 50-60% of the drivers in my state do this.

or some dumb faggot in a minivan or japshit

Always someone on the phone.

Hi, PA

I try to stay in the right lane but I-40 West of Flagstaff is just hell

>blacks and women

among those demographics in particular, common knowledge is frighteningly uncommon.

wow queen youre so intelligent. REALLY MADE ME THINK QUEEN.

American problems.

You really expect the 2 least intelligent groups of humans to know this?

user... I...

When you have left exits/entrances and carpool lanes like you retarded burgers do you can't expect this to work

This. Why would I risk getting trapped in the right lane when I need to take a left turn in like 1/4 mile? It's not like I'd trust anyone to be kind enough to let me in front of them, let alone the aggressive retards that ride your ass for 10 miles.

racism and mysogony go hand in hand seeing as how those who are have a mental defect

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I DONT LIKE YOU

YOU MUST BE A BLACK

OR A WOMAN

>blacks
unless of course it's some niggerfaggot in a challenger or charger, mustang or camaro. They fucking drive like their rushing to the hospital.

hehe, although i feel OP's pain, im european so we generally respect the left lane and blacks and woman.

shut up yoropoor you spineless bastards needed help to win a war and retain your freedom

Remember, drivers that do this are breaking the law. The law is keep right except to pass, and driving incessantly slow to pass is also against the law.

Familiarize yourselves with your passing and left lane laws, and keep copies in your vehicles, so when it happens just call the cops and if you want to stay and watch, you'll have the laws to back you up.

I'd also recommend a dashcam.

t. canadafag

I laugh whenever asshole car guys think this applies in the city where half the turns you need to make are lefts. I feel like these people would be happier in Europe where city streets are 30km/h with two lanes and prohibited passing with street parking and swarming with cyclists making a journey take 10 times longer than it would in North America. They complain all the time about the police harassing them and how our speed limits are too low and hold up Europe as some kind of automotive heaven not realizing how good they have it and how much freedom they actually have with their cars

Because it's not law on the vast majority of places and wasn't factored in to any kind of infrastructure throughout history with the exception of the Autobahn. Places are haphazardly adopting it without understanding of the implications which increases driving frustration and gives a new avenue for police to ticket people who are either spending a bit too much time in the left lane for their liking because they're turning/exiting left or for exceeding the speed limit to pass someone

Left lane is for construction vehicles, agricultural equipment and the offspring of blood relatives. At least that's how it seems in my state.

>not using the overtaking lane to be a speedboi

Oh, but I'm passing everyone. Not my fault they want to go 60 in a 60 zone. Fucking squares.

But please tailgate me so I can go faster, cops always get the last guy in line.

It's always New Yorkers that ride the left lane here in Jersey

It's because you live in the 3rd world
In the 1st world we know how to drive

>left lane exits

U wot m8

Is that a normal thing everywhere else? NJ here I've never seen a left lane exit

>be me
>slightly racist but in a joking kinda way
>deep down i know its wrong and there arent any real genetic differences, it just must be societal or my own perception
>try to be a better person
>get on highway
>get in fast lane
>some retarded piece of shit going 60mph in the fast lane
>commercial vehicles in the middle and right lane going the same speed
>instantly filled with rage
>finally get a chance to pass
>its either a black person, a woman, or an elderly person

Sorry but I am not afraid to call a spade a spade.

Detroit and Toronto love them. More accurately in Toronto for example you have 8 lanes going one direction on an expressway and the right 5 lanes separate from the left 3 and take you to completely different places. Every lane is free game because the right and left sides of the freeway will dump you out on completely different roads.

I also remember seeing a picture some user posted here which I stupidly didn't save of a Cape Cod offramp that was a true left lane off ramp off a 4 lane interstate road. This also isn't counting many freeways and expressways that just become city streets and country roads with left turns.

Watch any Japanese Loop Line Racing video and you'll see the Japs have just embraced it. A 2-3 lane expressway will be 90% solid white lines with dedicated lane changing zones with each lane marked as going somewhere different and people just know to leave space

It's okay to tell the truth user. We're all 1488ers here

I have to commute through the three most diverse counties of maryland, which is already a "diverse" hellhole

without a doubt on my 20 mile drive from DC I will enounter no less than:
>10 illegals from el salvador or some other hellhole in ford econolines who are going 15 under on I-95, within the left and 2nd from left lanes.
>black women, pooinloos and asians in late model Nissans who are scared as fuck to merge onto an interstate over 40mph when they don't even have to merge, since the onramp has it's own lane until the next interchange
>clueless soccer moms
>tractor trailers who don't understand the importance of turn signals when driving an xnoxhueg vehicle
>literally anyone on the road with maryland tags does not understand the importance of signaling, as well as turning on headlights when it's pitch black outside.
>people pulled over on the shoulder for no good reason without hazards, or even better yet- just sitting in the lane of the interstate!

and to top it off I'm convinced half this state doesn't have insurance

sometimes I wish hitler was alive tbqh

>driving in WA
>two lane highway
>speed limit switches down to 35
>left land end
>off ramp at the same time
>three lanes get forced into one
>half a mile later it turns into three lanes all going different directions
>right turn turns into four lanes
>oncoming traffic is two lanes with the right being right turn only
>another ramp coming from the west doesn't even get a light, it's also right turn only which results in a ton of illegal u-turns across traffic
>far right lane is right turn only
>straight lane is a dead end
>two left lanes are left turn only
>right lane ends immediately after turn
>traffic is backed up nonstop throughout the day with people blocking flow through multiple light cycles
>eight fucking traffic cameras that flash on yellow

>this
i think. doesn't everyone just cruise in the left lane because eventually you'll come across some slow cars in the right lanes? i always watch my mirror to see if someone is coming up behind me, and if they are, then i move right. otherwise i just chill in the left lane. no stress of having to deal with cars merging.

>because people don't what the hell the left lane is for we will never get the autobahn
On the other hand it prevent muscle/pony cars to become like Audis that just care about being stable at 200 mph.

I've only seen two, possibly three in MA

Nice job saving a thumbnail.

Here you go, you can save it if you like :^)

LISTEN EVERYBODY

the problem is the DMV handing out Licenses to Idiots, when i did my behind the wheel test i didn't parallel park or go on freeway (as you should). Passing the test is too easy

Anytime I see this happen, I put my highbeam on. 9 times out of ten they will either driver faster or get out altogether. Do this during sunny days for maximum effectiveness

Fuck off. A drivers test anywhere in the world is 5 times more difficult than at any point in history

I shit you not 90% do here. As in legitimately 1 in 10 will move to the right when a speeder comes up or stay in the right going the speed limit. Everyone else chills going 5 under wherever they please because they all get their liscences in a cerial box when they turn 17 so it's not like they ever actually learned the rules of the road anyway.