>le poison double dipping face
Your days are numbered, swine

nice! what build you playing?

>Still 2 million DPS without poison
>Not even a legacy voidheart
>My uniques aren't rolled particularly well

scourge BF

what gloves mtx is that, btw?

Neat. I have all the stuff to make that build I think now.
Do you use sins rebirth?

No
For shits and giggles this is what it looks like with perfect rolled gear and a legacy voidheart.

PathOfBuilding dps calculator is somewhat worthless, as all dps calculators are to be honest, no doubt BF can shit out obscene dps with the proper min-maxed gear but this assumes perfect channeling from the player, no interruption whatsoever, etc. In reality, map mods, boss resistances, manual dodging, player mistakes etc. will severely impact "effective" dps. It puts you in the perfect scenario and ignores all the variables surrounding the player. The realistic scenario rarely involves you holding right click against a dummy, even with VP.

what are you playing until 2.6

>hold rightclick 2 seconds
>pop flasks
>run into pack or boss
>they die in the fraction of a second
>repeat

VN backlog

rate my 2.6 build

elementalist flameblast/vrf

fb in a 4l horror helm, vrf in 6l chest

Often in certain positions my BF bugs out and will channel to 1 constantly restarting. If I move to a different spot it will channel properly

Underrail because expansion soon and Card Quest

How many years has it been now?
You should learn to appreciate the now, depressed animeposter, great things lined up in the future

there is a difference between "unrealistic" and "worthless"

as such, PoB isnt worthless, just not realistic given how one would need to play at least some of the time

plus you can make it take into account boss resist and any custom resist you want

>The realistic scenario rarely involves you holding right click against a dummy
Except thats literally what shaper fight is half the time

youtube.com/watch?v=0_ZXmslEXeU
based /our guy/ dropping some knowledge bombs

to be honestly frank with y'all i'm not very excited about the new 3mo league

sounds pretty shitty from what i've heard

especially because there's no significant balance changes

but i know exactly what GGG is doing

they want people to be bored sick of the """"""challenge"""""" league so they buy into the closed beta they'll be releasing within a week of it starting

and oh, expect all you're're favorite streamers to be playing the beta which will force the hivemind fankids to follow along

>to be honestly frank with y'all i'm not very excited about the new 3mo league
and who are you exactly?

the majority of players will embrace and love a flashback league, I'm personally all for it since the game has changed in so many ways since the older leagues, but we never got a chance to re-explore those properly, plus you get to play the mods that YOU want so complaints about the league gimmick not being to your taste go right out ht window

Legacy is basically a theorycrafter's wet dream, I got so many ideas combining previous league uniques already

.005 dollars have been deposited in your account.

it's not about the money

do everyone a favour and end your life catshit

>PT streaming wow on youtube

kek

can it be july already

THIS SUMMER
[BWAAAAAAAM]
IN A WORLD
[BWAAAAAAAM]
WHERE EVEN GODS
[BWAAAAAAAM]
CAN DIE
[BWAAAAAAAM]
UNCOVER THE TRUTH
[BWAAAAAAAM]
WALK THE PATH
[BWAAAAAAAM]
OF
[BWAAAAAAAM]
EXILE
[BWAAAAAAAM]

PROJECT PT APOLOGISE RIGHT NOW

Trying to improvise a system to play while in bed so i never have to get up but my neck is starting to hurt

Anyone solved this problem?

put a pillow of a bunch of them against the wall and play in a seated/semi-lying position

Just got my MTX from the race, but didn't get a mystery box. weird.

projectpt retire bitch

why do you type like that

new soggypoo

youtube.com/watch?v=a11NfvfTDUI

how did shiggydick come to be GGG's golden streamer child

i don't have anything against the guy, but his cringy fake laugh can become grating on my ears

5 cups of coffee

probably because hes australian

>be chris
>start from nothing in the vidya industry
>build a successful product with nothing but crowdfunding vision and raw perseverance despite your and your team's technical shortcomings
>build a profitable RMT empire around it
>peddle your product to chink publishers for a scrap of sweatshop worker money

>despite all your accomplishments, you still need to suck shitty youtuber dick for publicity

poor chris

I don't know where your narrative is coming from but PoE sits comfortably on the top of the arpg heap currently, even the D3 playerbase seems to awknowledge their game is left to rot while PoE is the future and thriving

>Path of Exile's original candidate name was One with Nothing
rofl

nothing you are saying contradicts what im saying. still i see no need for him to debase himself talking to one of the least appealing youtubers unless he really felt such kind of promotion was necessary

>debase himself
what? any promotion is good promotion, that he conducts an interview with shiggydiggy doesn't mean much except the latter is a well-recognized figure within the community, the man is flying all the over the worlds to promote the game with major gaming websites

they've been to san francisco lately?

>poe
>thriving

kek

Buy an Xbox One.

poe is played by by 30 million players across the world dude

kek

it's barely 30 thousand, and that's only for about 6 weeks a year

for a while now its been clear shiggy is a GGG mouthpiece, but he still isnt universally liked or respected because anyone who pays attention will see him as such

I would rather have chris to an AMA or a periscope interview directly answering pre-selected fan questions sprinkled with whatever he wanted to add instead of having a youtuber with zero appeal to older players as buffer

>me
>me
>this what i want
>me
>me
i love how you think you matter

spoiler alert: you don't
and you never will

>you arent allowed to have opinions or predilections of your own
>you can only voice the collective consciousness of an echo chamber

you seem to be in the wrong place bud. uber-conformism has more traction on the official forums or reddit

i stand by my argument that shiggy is the wrong marketing outlet for a serious, and now, top (within genre) game dev

>Three years on and Path of Exile is still going from strength to strength. It added two expansions in 2016 alone, had one million active players in December and saw a 44% increase in total playtime relative to 2015

Source pcgamesn.com/path-of-exile/fall-of-oriath-path-of-exile-legacy-league

opinionated arguments about a game that are based on your personal feelings about some streamer are worth as much as a horse's stinking shit

ziggyd is well-known in the poe community, this is factual
having him relay important information is beneficial to GGG, this is factual
your opinion on him is irrelevant, this is factual

>surprising amount of 2.6 balance
hope they shit on the CI+VP meta desu

>one million active players
yeah, 970k bots

I guess you retards would like to see zeno interviewing Chris

>dont care what you think which is why i get so angry at you disrespecting shiggy

yeah sure.

maybe your personal feelings about said streamer are actually clouding your vision on what constitutes his viewership demo (under 20, or very casual players), and the reach of the other gaming publications that will cover the same news or talk with chris (the exact same demo), AND the population segment who actually would like to hear chris talk about in-depth shit that will not covered by lowest common denominator mouthpieces like shiggy or more generalist publications like the rest of the websites

>muh feelings
>muh projection
you're terrible at this

normal people will get valuable info from the video and not give a single shit who is the messenger

you're the only autist acting like your opinion of streamers matters rofl go suck some projectpt dick you fruitcake

>being so enthralled by the "youtuber personality" meme that you actually can't fathom chris relaying information or answering questions with a youtuber intermediary

i see what your problem is. you where born after 1995 so your entire worldview hangs on what youtubers you watch

more personal attacks please
really gives some credibility to your point :^)

>calls me autist and fruitcake

>i try to rationalize your seeming inability to imagine chris addressing fans with a youtuber intermediaty

>now im the one doing the personal attacks

what did you mean by this

*without a youtuber intermediary

of course

you invited the personal attacks by implying your opinion about streamers mattered

attacking me on my age is illogical and reeks of desperation

putting this post in my poeg cringe comp

my opinion matters as much anyone else's in this website, an any other other. we are all interwebs persons who consume GGG's product

that you think my opinion matters less seems to me is a result of disliking your favorite streamer. how you assume i must be a pt fan adds weight to this hypothesis. how you believe are somehow needed for chris to convey info to us tells me something about your age

none of that is a personal attack, merely conclusions i drew from your posts to allow me to understand your oddly defensive position about shiggy

>my opinion
stopped reading your teenage diary drivel there
let me know when you get out of puberty

I'm actually interested in what you would like to hear Chris talk in depth aobut. Because I feel like the questions core playerbase would be asking (regarding ES/life disparity, clear speed meta), would be answered with "we're working on it". GGG are aware of the mechanical issues we autists keep bringing up, theres really nothing more they can say.

>everything stated here must be a product of consensus groupthink or it has no value!
>dont you agree fellow redditors?

that individualism threatens you so only furthers my point

>I'm such a special snowflake please pay attention to me

>I'm actually interested in what you would like to hear Chris talk in depth aobut.

1. The live vs es issue and what do they plan to do with it, and if their original vision for what es should be has changed now with all the flasks and ascendancy-related es buffs.

2. If powercreep is something they want to encourage even if takes poe into a d3-like number scaling or if they plan to scale back on raw char power and focus on other kinds of carrots-on-a-stick for players to chase.

3. Automation. To which degree they believe it should NOT be used even if some classes or builds lean extremely heavy into that kind of gameplay. To which point they consider QoL to be "cheating", etc.

Things like that

>GGG clearly doesn't know how to fix the bandits problem in 3.0
at least they still have some months for that

some people claimed that 3.0 announcement won't turn this general into trash

The video addresses common questions players have bout the expansion and the changes it brings to the leveling system (bandits/skill rewards/labs/area levels)

The balance changes are not even the main topic

It's like watching a weather report and asking HUH BUT WHY ARE YOU NOT TALKING ABOUT POLITICS HUH???

it's trash right now because it's trash hour and only yuroshits are awake

reddit

Not gonna lie, former GGG supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching PoE crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this game get the nuclear codes.

>former GGG supporter here
that's not even a real status

>on Veeky Forums
>he can't recognize memes

that's not even a real meme

>US niggers are waking up

Kinda disappointing that Oriath's soldiers looks like Nazis + Rome.

So unimaginative.

and yet it's best uniform in the game.

>caring about lore

>ha ha templar order
>everyone except the templar looks like he's from a different universe

The Eternal Empire was based on Ancient Rome since day 1, a great and dominant empire who had a dramatic and precipitated fall

They look cool because Nazis looked cool.

umm pretty sure pro-nazi talk is hate speech and it violates PoE's terms of services so its not cool to discuss that here, ok?

>different universe
Piety had a somewhat stylish uniform too.

ahhh yes

welcome to 2017, where having strong opinions is illegal

If I liked Grim Dawn, will I like Path of Exile?

yes

>if i like shit game x will i like shit game y

the only game where your liking of it will carry to poe is diablo 2

any experience in other games is irrelevant

no one likes path of exile

I love path of exile

all modern arpgs are pretty similar no matter how much marketing shills tell you. the only real difference is replayability and customization, both of which poe has plenty

>they're all similar except for those fundamental differences