Have you ever slashed someone's tyres or anything?

Have you ever slashed someone's tyres or anything?

No but I've had my tires slashed by my ex. She was a fucking cunt

You are joking? What a nut
Did you have an affair?

I keyed my asshole neighbors car when I was younger. I would never do that nowdays though.

No, she found out my challenger was a v6 and not a v8

Not at all. She was always unstable and insecure the whole time I was with her. After about 6 months I got fed up and dumped her, told her to get all her shit and gtfo. Not even 2 weeks later I wake up to find my trucks tires slashed, my neighbors ended up tellin me they saw her car parked in front of my house that night. Crazy bitch even came over later that day to "check up" on me and to see how I was doing acting like nothing was wrong

>get all her shit and gtfo.
Don't let them in your home to start with

Right, I know that now but at the time I was enjoying the puss and she was having problems with her roommate (I should have seen that red flag) and she asked me if she could stay with me.

Idk why I wrote that last sentence like that. Too fucking tired.
Anyways OP, just want to say that anyone who slashes tires is a piece of shit lowlife and deserves to be thrown in jail. Don't do that shit

I remember being a little piece of shit kid and doing it to my grandparents old Expedition. I didn't want to go to school, so I tried to put a nail between their tires for them to run over, though that plan would just end up backfiring because the tire would always run over the nail leaving it on the ground rather than puncturing the tire and my grandfather eventually found out I was responsible for doing it.

Do you think if the culprit only deflates the tyre by pushing in the valve they couldn't be prosecuted?

Try it out and let us know

>have i ever been a nigger
no i haven't op

Possibly could get a manslaughter charge though?

Manslaughter for deflating tires?
More like 1st degree murder bro..

What if they veer off the road into all the children crossing? I'd never get out

When I was a kid I'd put sticks and branches into random car's wheels

>2017
>Not doing a drive-by and throwing a Molotov cocktail at them

Those bloody millennials

No tire slashing, but i have broken a lot of antennas and wipers of cars when walking home drunk after a night out. Almost got caught once.
One time i got angry at a BMW soft top cabriolet, punched a hole in the roof and vomited into the front seat.
I'm not proud of it

No one has ever dared to cross me or my blade.
Therefore, I have never needed retribution.

Good day, sir.

so you're a retarded ape?

Come're you little shit

No. Nothing that costs anyone money to fix.

Back in high school, people used to pick up people's cars and set them between two lamp posts. Back and forth a few dozen times to get out.

They did it to me once (old VW). Bunch of jackasses standing on the sidewalk snickering. I just picked up the front end, walked it around and drove off. Never touched my car again.

I just looked at my skin and crotch, and it looks like I am a white male devoid of tattoos and stds

So no.

No because cars in my country have tires.

No. I just buy spike strip and cover them with a thin layer of mud and leaves. I kekked hard when I did it to an asshole neighbor

I actually laughed out loud in a silent restaurant because of you. It was funny but fuck you just the same.

just get a tiny piece of gravel, place it inside the little screw on cap and screw it back on. Tyre slowly deflates with no lasting damage. Do this to all four.

Pisses them off to no end without being a vandal

Someone left a print out of this under my wiper when I paralleled into a pretty gnarly spot. Not my fault you don't know how to park to whomever I rustled.

a small airgun bb does that same thing while being more consistently sized

when i was a young teen i pulled the valve stems out of this asshole pot dealers corala because he shorted me on a nick

>threw a cinder block the wind screen of an e90 when I was a 14 year old shithead
>the cinder block broke but the wind screen was unscathed
>friend of mine kicked a spoiler off a tico
>we walked around town overturning ticos and matiz regularly

>Have you ever slashed someone's tyres or anything?
And put a rock through the rear windshield. And smashed the cunt's mailbox.

Gubmint wanted to move a chomo into the neighbourhood.

While changing tires at a shop, I tried stabbing a sidewall just to see whats up. Its surprising how easily the sidewall gives way to a fairly dull knife. no crazy pop unless you slash the FUCK out of it, and even then the sidewall holes its composure.

pic unrelated

chomo is a child molester? Had to google it, never heard of the term before

Initially I thought it was a cholo + homo.

Who has time to do that?
Use a valve tools and pop the valve out