Do you let people eat / drink in your car?

Do you let people eat / drink in your car?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I_Zeogg-R6o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NO

last time i did one of my old roommates spilled ice cream all over my blazer, atleast the inside was waterproof

Go to bed vtak. U been here too long

I'll let them drink if they're careful, and i'll let them eat too I guess. I can't eat in my car because my stupid fatass got into an accident by eating a burger with one hand while the other hand was on the wheel, tried to turn, end up fucking up by running into a street light. So I can't eat or multitask while driving because I refuse to go through a scenario like that again.

I don't know any people. Yeah of course I'm not obsessive compulsive or anything.

lmao

I read the newspaper while driving

Idgaf my friends know to respect my property and vice versa and if they screw up and spill just clean it up.

I clean my car monthly anyway.

Go look at the archive for my last answer

leather interior so why not

Might as well be!

>eat
no
>drink
only water

Yes for I'm not autistic

can't you just hear the news on the radio instead of endangering people's lives including yours?

depends

I'm tortured enough thanks

Fuck no. If I don't eat or drink in my car, then neither can they.

>eating ground beef bloody

JACK

I'm ok with it as I have leather seats. I often drive in my car sipping from a thermos mug with coffee. If I would have seats with fabric that is difficult or impossible to clean, I would ban it outright (eating and drinking). Also I don't have a mugholder in my car because I upgraded my stereo.

depends if I'm trying to sleep with them or not

In America, we have quality beef. You can buy the cheap stuff, but the good stuff is just quality meat ground up.

Bloody is the best way to eat meat if you're not a plebian

Not if it's ground up

Only if I trust them not to spill shit or leave shit in the car.

>In America, we have quality beef.
> People actually believe this shit

No but sometimes i let them shit in it

>He's never ground up a ribeye to make gourmet burgers
Git fucking gud

>Yurop
>Having beef at all

*takes bite of horse meat burger*

Ground beef introduces pathogens that would otherwise be on the outside of meet to the interior. Bloody burgers means unsterilized interior (that is compromised).

Eat bloody steaks. Don't eat bloody burgers.

No if they're eating anything that might stain my seats.

>CRX
NO. Doesn't even have cupholders.
>CR-Z
Drink, yes. Eat, no. Has like five cupholders for some reason. All weather floormats too.

Eastern european mafia.

But, hey, at least it's 100% meat, and not 50% HFCS!

No eating, drinking, smoking anything, no dirty/mud covered shoes. No blacks, jews, or gooks either.

Water is OK if It's in a bottle with the cap on

I let and its not good. My car is fucking mess a shithole but myself eat there too. I must clean it all the time.

doesn't matter how quality the beef is you dumb burgers

ill never know if i've eaten horse mixed with old beef

I'm not a autist with a impeccably clean honda civic so I don't care
if I had a actually nice car I wouldn't allow anything except water

>just came from Veeky Forums
>see this
there's no escape

Implying anyone else is even allowed in my car

What that is tho?

Something the Japs and the 'Mericans would cook up if they collaborated in the kitchen. I don't know what it is, but someone out there thinks it's mouth watering.

Only me, but that's because it's my car and it'll be me that has to clean it, so I'll be less likely to make a mess.

youtube.com/watch?v=I_Zeogg-R6o

So long as it doesn't has onions in it I don't really care. However, if you eat like a masticating cow you can fuck off.

>boba tea

Fuck off CAlifornia.

Drinking is fine, but eating messy food no

It's from a place in Mexico that makes all sorts of abortions like that.

>Gooks
Why? Japs are alright

Slurpee combined with soft serve seems pretty rad. Fuck, I'm such a fatty.

That looks absolutely disgusting. I genuinely feel like sick just watching that video.

Ask for a frozen hot chocolate at dairy queen. Secret menu item.

>[...] people [...] in your car

me and my friend were eating a cheeky mcdonalds in his car once and I tried to throw my half full can of juice out of the window, not realising it was closed

he didnt even get mad

DELET THIS