Is this the best car ever produced?

Is this the best car ever produced?

>no coupe model on sedan wheelbase available
literally no

It is great looking, but it's not exactly sporty or engaging.

From what I've read, it's supposed to be comfy as fuck and finally an American luxury sedan that isn't chasing the Germans' tails. I'll be happy to get one once depreciation takes its course.

>push shifter

>sporty and engaging luxobarge

AMG and Alpina come to mind.

They just have stiff suspension that make them ride awful compared to their normal counterparts, not to mention engine noise piped in so they're no longer isolation chambers

There's no point getting an S63 over an S500 other than dick waving at the expense of comfort

And Alpina isn't even an actual manufacturer

Alpina has their own VINs and the AMG has adjustable airbag suspension, likely similar to the adjustable suspension on the Continental.

AMG ditches Airmatic for springs

Straight from mbusa, regarding AMG s63:
>The AMG Adaptive Sport Suspension responds with equal skill to the demands of the racetrack, city streets, highways and back roads. AMG calibration of the highly capable AIRMATIC® suspension delivers highly responsive tracking and cornering with a balance of comfort and control, even in more intense driving situations.

Guess the new S63 is just an overpriced S500 now

Can't argue with that

huh, W221 AMGs had springs

Literal pig fat can't turn and might not be able to do the speed limit in Texas-the car

What modern car can't do 85?

>Ford Taurus

It was a truck and it was the f100

Ford shitboxes obviously

Kit Kat pls go

Is that the Continental? Sat in one at the auto show and almost fell asleep (in a good way- comfiest car I've ever sat in).