/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1135

The legendary founder and Grandmaster of Alchemy, Cagliostro.

>Schedule for February:
1/31 - 2/8 - Eye of the Storm
2/9 - 2/14 - All Four Celestials
2/15 - 2/21 - Xeno-Ifrit Showdown
2/22 - 2/28 - Shadowverse Collab
3/1 - 3/11 - New Scenario Event

2/13 - 2/28 - Summer in February (New Swimsuit Characters, Some Returning Swimsuit Characters)
2/20 - Balance Patch
3/5 - 3rd Anniversary Livestream

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KEff2L_ry5k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

reminder that /gbfg/ can't into meta

Propagation?

This should be illegal.

Someone bless my rolls, i want to roll for Summer

Meta is for braindead retards who lack the capability of thinking for themselves and are only capable of playing games the way others tell them to

SO IS IT STURM OR NOT YOU FAGS

I WILL LITERALLY BUY ONE TEN ROLL IF IT IS

Yeah thats dangerous. She can get hurt.

>only one
You will buy 30 or you won't get her.

Sturm uses swords you fucking retard.

So how many Yugu Swords do I need to switch my summon to Yggdrasil?

Post more cows

So what's after the Shadowverse collab? Another fighting game? Maybe Touhou?

Here's the damage graph for Agni with two fingers. If you're pure f2p with no finger, you need at least 2 xeno weapons no matter what.

>voiceless collab

Princess connect.

there's only one sword she needs

I'm sure they can get some V.As

>reached the giant bird
>dirt main too

what the fuck were they thinking

You're gonna regret it.

;-;

Konosuba Collab with Megumin+Shiva destroying the game

>touhou collab
>having voices
Degenerate secondary

weird seeing as I played the games and read most of the manga except for the albums.

>Random fucking bird is stronger than the sealed history-changing super weapon

>voiced 2hu
Way to ruin it.

Welp, time to quit. I didn't get Zoi. I don't want to bother trying to build a grid in a world of Zoi Warlocks where I can't MVP anything anymore. Can't MVP events, can't MVP Magnas. Don't have crystals to roll for better characters for other elements or my own.

I wanted to save until summer but they pulled this shit and fucked me over.

I hope all you enjoy all the Dark memeing, because it's impossible to be a somewhat new Dark player now. We all get shit on because Zoi exists. Peace.

Thanks

If you did, you'd know it wouldn't get any voices.

Well fuck that's a massive letdown.

Hello friends. I just pulled Yoda. Besides abusing magnas in strike time and slime blasting, what else can I abuse this wonderful little potato for?

It's not about how many swords so much as their skill level. IIRC SL of 4-5 is when Omega summons start giving more damage, but you should check with a calculator or trial mode.

If you can't MVP your own magnas that's not Zoi's fault. Besides didn't you already quit 6 times today?

!!! Place your bets.

>time to quit
More like eighth time to quit only for today

They can just track down whoever did the voices for Fantasy Kaleidoscope.

youtube.com/watch?v=KEff2L_ry5k

No idea who she is but she's damn good. She does every voice in the fandub.

S.zooey

But I want it to. If Frontier Aja was able to pull money to get grade A VAs for Koumaju Densetsu I and II then Cygames can pull the effort for at least 3 characters to get voiced.

MVPing Celeste is hard enough as-is, I can MVP most other things, but now it's going to be impossible since everyone is running Zoi now. Why bother playing? My account is now worthless compared to everyone else's.

It's one girl. And I think she died or some shit.

>all these people crying because they didn't roll the nigger
AHAHAHAH

You shouldn't expect to mvp other people's fights anyway unless you're the sole joiner. You should mvp your own fights all the time by getting the boss to 50% by yourself before opening.

I'm interested in picking up this game. When would be the best time to start with my reroll?

I have a full 3* celeste grid with 4 fists and 7 axes and I have hardly ever won mvp on someone else's celeste. There's no point. Especially not now. I got my full 3* before I hit 110, just by hosting and mvping my own and buying fists with renown. It's not luck.

Just do you daily hosts.

>Get Celeste Omega to 50% as a lower level player

Yeah okay, good idea dude. She's the hardest fucking one.

Now

If you can't even MVP magnas easily then you haven't played long anyway. You could just as well reroll for a Zoi account if you want her so bad.
Also playing the game for only a few weeks and then making a long post about how you quit is kind of silly

Celeste and every other tier 1 magna is irrelevant if you or others have s zoi or not you fucking dumbass

>And I think she died or some shit.
WHAT

The dodge and sub is really useful when the boss's damage is too much. Like say...the new xeno ifrit.

Celeste is the easiest one. She just takes forever.

For someone who consumed all that Touhou shit, you sure are dumb. That's a fan game, a collab with Granblue is technically OFFICIAL content. Aka, no voices.

Don't forget your image.

Why is everyone rolling outside of legfes? Can't you just wait until Summer for her?

And no voices ain't gonna fly in this game. You HAVE to give them a voice in a game where everyone else has a voice.

We have no guarantee Beato will be back in summer. The smart people rolling are rolling for her, not Zoi, who has been kneecapped by the new changes.

Impatient idiots.
But someone will say something like
>tfw too smart to wait for summer

Does Garuda block ougi?

I'm just rolling because I have loads of sidequests and roughly 25% of story to make it back up.

All right. Pretty good

You can literally kill Celeste with no weapons in your pool.

LIES

Why now? I'm totally new, but shouldnt I wait for the Legendary Festival?

And no you know why a Touhou collab with anything will never happen while ZUN still breathes.

What bullet setup is good for light nebu?

Congratulations user.

You wait for that because it has limited characters you can pick with the start dash. But, right now the most sought-after limited character is available in it.

All I can do is dream. The PS4 Touhou Doujin games only give a slimmer of hope.

>7:16

T-t-thanks

Was a miss quote user

>beato came into the gacha and is every bit as broken as I expected
>they announced they'd put the rest of the swimsuit characters in too if I wait
>so I waited
>I now have a full spark, no beato, and beato isn't able to be picked by spark
I fucked up bad, family.

>0718
>0716

I have no idea what i'm doing. I think I fell for the meme

What did you expect? There won't be a legfes for these summer characters right now.

>rolling outside legfest
what you're doing is getting plenty of SRs

Fake.

No, I mean, I expected beato wouldn't leave the spark pool like a retard. So I rolled all my shit when the others got in and can't pick her and didn't get her.

The next character with ignite is better than Beato for sure.

The Sturm character will probably have her numbers buffed to shit if it's really sturm and will be better than Beato.

Like most Summer characters except for Zoey, she seems good, but she's not really that much better than other characters you can easily get.

>Fell for the draw outside of legfes for Summer characters meme
Thank god i'm a lazy asshole who didn't do any sidequests.

I guess the purpose of starting and rerolling now would be aiming for summer beatrix right?

Why didn't you just wait for the legfest anyway

Halloween Beato was already Fire's strongest attacker in a proper pool and this is the same character with more attack and a Kat-revive.

I uncapped my first axe to LB4 but it's not showing up in the forge screen.

It's Level 100 and SK10 and it's not favourited or in any grids.

Is this a bug?

What's in the grids doe?

2 fingers 2 spears 1-3 Xeno 5-3 Ecke

I love Jeanne!

Only 3* can be forged.

I hope you are trolling.

Tell me it's not true. Did I fuck up?

And it shows a fucking warning screen if you try to uncap it. Some people just don't pay attention at all

You did

I got Papa Bones out of it. I was having a really bad urge to roll so I just splurged on the banner.

No more rolling until August, by that time I should be ready for her.

I'm sorry

Here it is in my crate if you want to check. I forgot to take a picture of the SSR Crystal so I just used an old one lol

>tfw user have to refarm another axe

damn I miss magfes bahas already.

Just want to play around with apsaras