Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bQtPzo-7AHs
youtube.com/watch?v=AIyrd6G2790
gfycat
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jhin best girl

Why do you faggots post threads so early

i want to be MATE PRESSED by shyvana!

how many games of ranked is acceptable? I personally can't bring myself to play more than 3 to 4 games of ranked a day

I want VI to fist me!

Reminder

>13 posts

You did say that they have magic. So it could be possible that they can transform into other animals as disguise for reproduction. Plus, wouldn't be suprised if dragons are okay fucking random animals.

It's due to his recent video of him playing as Vayne on the 0:44 mark.

Whose the best adc right now and why is it ziggs

?

At least rename my reaction faces surely i will get a warning for this image

ADCs in botlane are ShitZiggs/Assassins
ADCs in top are GoodBruisers
ADCs in mid are GoodCorkis

No halfbreed.

And no tomboy .

and the proof shyvana is fertile according to the wise and totally canon lore rioters

Just title the pic "Canon Shipping" to trigger the Ezreal x Talon user.

>tfw I add people and exchange face pics cus I like to know how all the regulars look

pretty comfy desu

comfy bfs too~

the ''8'' video? am i too stupid too see something weird happening?

because lol no mods
>tfw will never get the nazi tier mods that hiro hired again
a terrible feeling

What the fuck should i type about
Should I just type some jhin and jinx shit?

Should i make hobo riven smut?
I dont know what I want to do

im watching you

I actually started a spreadsheet after the 4th time that something like this happened. Whenever I went on a big win streak (6-7) games it would suddenly end with really hard games, and 4v5s, inters, and really tilted teammates who were themselves on losing streaks.

I had 7 won, mostly carried, games before the block of losses at the top. I only recorded 4v5s and actually obviously inting players for both teams(buying random items and running under towers, not bad play). The mmrs rarely compared either.

I know its not a lot of data, but it did happen a few times before i started recording. hasnt happened in my last 20 though I havent gone on a big streak either.

I dont think there is a shitter squad, but I do thing the matchmaker pairs players who are doing well with players who aren't. I also notice the reverse where in games I am playing like complete garbage I will get hard carried.

>the ''8'' video
Yep.
Make Ahri will never get Ekko.

why are you watching me?

>since shyvana is considered a living creature one of the characteristics she must meet is the ability to reproduce
but that's wrong
that's not how genetics work
just think about the offspring of a horse and a donkey
mules are living creatures, but are unable to reproduce

How many do you have? Who looks like what post imgur

Kind of makes you wonder that Riot will never expand the lore. And still suggesting humans should never mate with half-breeds.

so the opposite of BLACKED?
dont try any gay shit
post your face

>so the opposite of BLACKED?
Yep. That can be a good suggestion.

ATTENTION:THE WIND DISCIPLE HAS BEEN UPDATED

THIS IS NOT A TEST

oh im not gonna expose private stuff, that wouldnt be very comfy of me

lolg has a lot of good looking regulars tho, feels nice being a part of such an aesthetic bunch

I wouldnt try any gay shit unless youre a cute feminine boy

and nah if I do that then I have nothing to exchange if I can get another regular to do a swap

What.

can these webms not end up being more than like 20 seconds fuck

Avoid the Janna Mains, user.

user sleeping 12 hours is bad for you. Did you never learn excess sleep isn't going to make you awake, but the proper amount will.

Oh, ok thanks for telling me.
That was a close one.

Can you at least tell who the most attractive are? Some of us are trying to find our own /lolg/ gf(male) over here

>Lucian with Senna body pillow

HAH

Okay on a scale of 1-10 how cancerous is the Mordekaiser rework going to be?

i cant write about that. theres nothing to write about

>unless youre a cute feminine boy
only half of this is correct

Whocaresaboutmordekaiser/10

CertainlyT does it: 8
Gypsylord does it: 6
Anyone else: 4 or below

Leoric from HotS / 10

>Welding actually believed Doublelift's bullshit and contributed to the witchhunt on reddit that accused gosu of scripting

what's it gonna take to get this retard permabanned? he's been a bane on this community from day one.

You could based it around the Academy skins, but if it's still a bad idea then least I tried.

but i only had 7h of sleep..
it was the nap i had earlier that ruined my day

can't get worse

Okay remember Mordekaiser post juggernaut rework?

Imagine that times 10.

>Doublelift
So it was him?
Is this has to do with a recent match between them?

Still waiting on those buffs you promised, Blizzard.

Legal legends.

well so am I dummy, also it depends on what you mean by attractive, I personally find cute twinks the most attractive, other people find smelly metal men attractive, and some find gross hairy muscle men attractive

either way im not gonna tell bub, objectively you are the most attractive

still I dont do much gay shit here anyway, there arent many cute fanboys here that talk to me

>tfw addicted to playing full lethality Poppy

lb is still ban/dodge worthy right

i haven't played against one in forever but last time i had lb on my team it popped the fuck off

and i remember laning against it being a pain because the passive does a trillion damage and you can't ever gank the bitch because mobility

i mean i can certainly do it
its just a matter of how interesting it'll be

>fanboys
if autism was an admirable trait id be king of this land

Testing new client replays

wouldnt say dodge worthy
but yeah if you don't know how to play against her sure.

But can I fuck WW yet or what.

BANE? also yea people who think he's scripting lack critical thinking skills yo

>blood moon map doesn't have the cool paper lantern turrets from the splash art

Fuck

>63-57

Gosu did script you stupid redditor. One Voyboy clip that doesn't even replicate the movement doesn't prove otherwise

>they go up in flames when they get destroyed

I'm gonna make Columbine look like a fucking joke.

>100 kills at the 45 minute mark
what a bloody slaughter fest

WHAT'S UP GUYS IT'S ME JEREMY

>TEAM ALPHA – LARGE REWORK TEAM Current Project: Galio; Next Project: Evelynn

>TEAM BRAVO – LARGE REWORK TEAM
Recent Project: Warwick; Current Project: Urgot

So its going to be Galio (A), Urgot (B), Eve (A), Mordekaiser (B?). The B team is the one with CertainlyT. Urgot and Morde seem to be in for some hype changes.

>matter of how interesting it'll be
I can understand if it ain't interesting since it's high school life that we've seen so many times. You could try to think of other champions you haven't write yet that you believe have potential.

galio will probably be revealed on the next week and put on the PBE, then we will know what's after evelynn

mass shootings are not funny

youtube memes are not funny

>Jeremy

youtube.com/watch?v=bQtPzo-7AHs

lol typos I meant femboys obviously

I was the Jinx :^)

He will get the aatrox treatment

>mass shootings are not funny

uhh... lolbabs?
youtube.com/watch?v=AIyrd6G2790

>top lane jinx
>that fucking build
>44-51

Jesus christ.

>like urgot
>getting reworked
all the champs I like get reworked
It's unfair

>Go into the archived thread from last night
>See that I explicitly said not to take doublelifts word as gospel

user why are you a compulsive liar

we have a constant stream of redditors coming here

when they realize our humor is different from theirs they leave

>That jinx name

H-hey....Hi

just play yasuo haha
hasagi :DDDD
its funny samurai very fast and strong

so what's it like being stupid and wrong?
gfycat com/SlightTinyCow

>no pumped up kicks
>it's just not the same

yeah i dunno how to play against her overloaded damage and her retarded mobility that makes her ungankable while having retarded roams

fuck off

if you've played this game for any amount of years you'd see the obvious pathing bug. Also, if you've played lots of Caitlyn games you'd know how shitty yordle snap traps are at actually trapping. Riot never fixes their broken ass game.

also, scripting with no inputs is actually impossible! I've tried to make undetectable mouse movement, but in the end it is just trying to pretend human movement by smoothing the inputs. You can't have NO input and see an output.

At least he is going to get btfo by majin today

yea the draven trolled my previous game so I told team I would be fucking around
ended up getting like 24 LP for it though and I had fun playing jinx top so worked out well enough

Why so rude user?
Im just answering your question to the best of my abilities.

i could try
unfortunately my headcannon may get in the way of your enjoyment seeing as that happened with jhin and jinx

i dont fit your requirements but i am interested to know whar ]lulufag looks like

I hope they won't rework Fiddlesticks, despite the nerfs he's fun to play and I just can't bear the thought of losing him

go look up the hatred protagonist and you get the gist of his looks

fuck you syndra

>muh internet hate machine

Why are you showing me a clip of something that has nothing to do with the Caitlyn trap dodge?

It's not a pathing bug when the Vayne moves at a much greater angle than any attempts to replicate her movement and when she's click at a 90 degree angle to where the Vayne dodges to

Better?

You live in a sad fragile world if you think my team isn't going to curb stomp in a disgusting fashion

I feel bad for whomever is going to watch this because it won't eve be entertaining with how one-sided the games will be in my favor

fuck you caitlyn

>he thinks its about hate
>when its really just about what makes most people who arent worried about appearances laugh

back to 9gag with you

my body belongs to kel'thuzad

>riot's spaghetti code being mistaken for dodge scripting
>in typical reddit fashion they mindlessly believe everything people post

another reason never to use said site