I fucked up Veeky Forums

Never thought it would be me whos the retard

we're only human
we all fuck up sometimes

Lucky for you not much paint damage, just dents that can be easily repaired. I figure little under 1k total in costs

Sam?

Who is this? Edgar????

>fucking up something that actually matters

damn that sucks. ive only fucked up my truck which i give no fucks about.

>scum mobile
Nothing of value was lost

no way you fucking faggot
guess this is what bapestas do :^)

Yeah maybe youre right cleutus maybe i should get one of them ferds youve been raving about

Dude I'm lucky the person I hit accepted the 500 bucks I had on me from the little damage on his car. Don't let anyone know about this faggotry

KEK
relax m8 i'm not telling anyone

What happened? Lowered car car over pot hole dilemma?
Look at that, the paint didn't even crack, beautif
-ul

ITS RUINED THROW IT AWAY AND START OVER

WHEN YOU DRIVE YOUR CAR ALL THE TIME ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME

OP, it could've been worse.

Guess who totalled a limited edition GTI?

>Only 1200 made for the states

>Mfw only had it for 6 days

I did this a while back if it makes you feel any better OP

We all fuck up sometimes

People like you are the reason I don't steer away or brake when a retard pops in front of me

t. freight truck driver

>>Mfw only had it for 6 days
Always always always this happening

A lot of us have been there

Its all about learning from it

Volvo 850, same thing really

Ok.
I didn't hit anybody.
Besides, I am buying a black one and rebuilding the fucker.
Don't be mad, bro.

That's should be a greetings card it's so cosy

Fuck yourself

Why don't you buy a 1 series instead? You obviously have the money for it and it is probably more fun to drive(even if not as cute)

what did you do hit an a non moving object you fucking moron.

cant even handle FWD

On a car like this, the damage takes you down from cool enough to shit-flinging monkey.

Not to sound racist, but Armenians in Los Angeles have ruined BMW for me.
>They're literally fucking EVERYWHERE and boring af
Also, 1 series looks like a penis.

Buy an M2 desu

Basically I was drunk and hit a tree.

>Literally had a retard moment

I can handle, bro. Just one of those things we all go through. Im thankful it happened the way it did.

It was the dumbest lack of foresight ive ever had, basically i was at an offramp turning right behind the car i hit, i saw the brake lights go out and assumed they left, i cleared my left and was crawling getting ready to accelerate, but it turns out that the person in front of ne didnt actually go. I was slipping the clutch in first when i actually hit so i wasnt going more than 3 or 4 mph, still caused this much damage though.

Of course they were in a company car and they had to report it. Oh well

Pic is their car

plz be bait

mein nigga

>Basically I was drunk and hit a tree.
I can pretty confidently say I will never go through that. Don't drink and drive.
Good you weren't hurt though.

We all go trough these hard times, some worse then others.
It's what makes us human, to fall and to stand back up again.
Keep on going, things could always be much much worse.

>drinking and driving

It's a shame you didn't die.

Children shouldn't be allowed to drive

"Cars in ditches"-greeting cards; the next big business to come?

>drinking and driving

If you're that irresponsible, you shouldn't be driving in the first place.

Yeah, yeah, I know it's pathetic.
It was my first car and I was so caught up in having fun that I wasn't thinking clearly. I was depressed for a LONG time to the point of smoking pot all day to escape feeling anything real. I'm better for it now and I'll be back on the road by next week. I hope to be friendly reminder to others on this board of the consequences of poor choices and being irresponsible.

Thanks for the positive comments guys, I called the insurance rapists and i found out that the car's covered with a 1k deductible, which i didnt realize i had. im lucky i started saving the last couple months.

Im feeling a bit better now, despite my bruised ego

>and i found out that the car's covered with a 1k deductible, which i didnt realize i had. im lucky i started saving the last couple months.
How are you lucky? Are the repairs really going to be that much that you paying for the first $1k is a good thing?

Im lucky in the sense that instead of having to pay 1k+ for repairs, i only have to pay 1k maximum. with a car this old and parts are getting hard to find i wouldnt be surprised if the repair is more than a grand

Damn OP, I needed this thread. I spun out my car last night on a mountain road, and smashed up against the rocks. Luckily I was OK, however my car wasn't. I was able to put on a spare and drive home.

After looking at it this morning, 3 of my 4 less than 6 month old RPF1's were destroyed, the frame was way dented from a rock, which flexed the whole chassis(my drivers side window doesnt meet with the A pillar anymore).
Got a quote for 4k+ to fix everything, way more than my cars worth. After putting on my old wheels and tires, the car drives fine, but its never going to be the same.

That's the second time you've crashed, Akio.

>just got a new car
>have no idea how it handles
>FUCK IT HOON IMMEDIATELY
>crash
evetim

I've only seen this kind of this once before. What are the odds?

wrong guy friendo, this is my first accident

Yeah