First car

Hey carfags I'm looking around for my first car kind of need some suggestions. Primarily interested in something that's tunable and has a manual transmission. Try to recommend under 6k-6,5k. Thanks brothers.

>>>/sticky/

Miata
Is
Always
The
Answer

NA if you're going to ruin it with mods, NB otherwise

Is that top car a Mazda Speed3?

Acura RSX.
2005-2006 are nicer
Type S if you want speed
Base if you want practicality

No

I'm not even OP but the sticky is useless, why do you retards insist on replying to threads just to parrot unhelpful nonsense?

Theres a lot of nice cars you can get for under 6k. The 3k civic meme has some truth to it, and you could probably get a 7th gen Civic SI in super good condition for that price. If you can find a Lexus IS300 with a manual tranny then that would also be an amazing choice. Just do your research and don't buy something stupid, hopefully another user will have some better suggestions than I do.

You know what's pretty cool, I'm an Acura fanboy and the Type-S RSX 06 is what I've been looking at. My neighbor owns a 97 stock type r integra

Get Civic for 3k

Yeah man. Totally worth it

Get a camry

NA either way

The Corolla is dreadful in terms of interior quality and design. The Mazda 3 is way better.

2005> mustang

Get a fourth gen trans am if you want a car that looks cool and will never break

That's a 1k civic mate.

Hell this is a 5900$ civic

'95 XJ

Buy something German. Great first car.

This.
German cars will you safe. The constant "maintenance" required means your driving time and chances of crashing are limited.

Ruf ctr yellowbird

Take it straight to the twistys and go nuts.

Ford ranger