How is this possible? Same question goes for C6 Citroen which I've also seen on the net

How is this possible? Same question goes for C6 Citroen which I've also seen on the net.

Other urls found in this thread:

mindovermotor.com/2012/07/09/spotted-nissan-r34-skyline-gtr-v-spec-woodward-ave-mi/
youtu.be/C2cMG33mWVY
speedhunters.com/2016/09/r34-gt-r-prices-are-officially-out-of-control/
yahoo.b-pro.ca/m?name=yahoo&file=lots_search&parentcategory=26360&category=2084049202
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"This is a genuine R34 Skyline GTR spotted on US soil. I saw it drive by while I was in Birmingham, and then I was able to find it later on Woodward Ave. It has a legitimate US registration and was imported legally through Motorex while they were still in operation. It has remained a US legal car because it was used as a test car for updating Skylines to OBD2 specifications. This may well be the cleanest R34 Skyline in the United States, certainly the cleanest one I have seen in person. The owner was very cool and happily showed me around the car. It also has only Nismo modifications on it, so this R34 is the equivalent of a numbers matching muscle car for Skylines; very special these days when everyone wants too much horsepower at the expense of all else. It attracted a decent amount of attention, but not as much as I would have figured because most folks around here are all about muscle cars. I was fortunate enough to have some unobstructed photo time with this beautiful R34, so I got some great shots (the fact that it was sunset helped too). "

your dumbass couldve easily reverse image search it but decided to pointlessly ask on this shitty website. If you don't know what Motorex is then use google.

and link of source:

mindovermotor.com/2012/07/09/spotted-nissan-r34-skyline-gtr-v-spec-woodward-ave-mi/

now fuck off

>cleanest skyline
>non stock exhaust
>non stock wheel color
>non factory window tint
>non stock wheels
>not origional tires
>not stock sideskirts
>rear diffuser isnt stock
>non stuck ride height
>meaning non stock suspension
i bet its in no way stock under the hood and inside the cabin

look at the pics here >

>clean means stock
just don't post again

>non stock exhaust
Can't tell, but it looks like it is.
>not stock sideskirts
Yes they are.
>rear diffuser isnt stock
Yes it is.

And the other stuff nobody gives a shit about. Its all nismo parts anyway.

SO WHEN HE SAID THE CLEANEST HE MEANT NO DIRT BECAUSE THAT THING IS MOLESTED TO BEYOND SHIT

IT HAS NO VALUE IN THE COLLECTORS MARKET AND WHEN EVERY R34 HITS 25 YEARS OLD IT WILL BE TOTALLY WORTHLESS

You're retarded. Saged and hidden.

Post higher res pics OP, need new phone wallpaper

not OP but the highest res was just posted right here you dumb cuck

t. baby boomer

That's not even "high res" and I thought he had a photo shoot with it? He needs to have over 2.5k res shots you dumb cuck.

succ my thicc cocc faggott

gosh i fucking hate you fags sometimes
it's like you should be getting payed for answers but nobodys paying

Thicc coccs mean nothing if they're inverted, faggot.

suck my pink asshole you dildofaggot

You would know, wouldn't you? Queer fucker

How is this possible?

It does

You're the one who should never post again

no it doesn't retard. nobody describes a 100% stock car as being "clean".

it means being modded in a subtle and tasteful way.

>How is this possible?
Special exemptions. You could import and register a 2017 Commodore Ute too. But it has to be some special exemption to register, and another special exemption to get it through customs.
The ute would be the harder because of the chicken tax law...

You can import any vehicle (except utes) into the states without worrying as long as it can pass through customs (utes can't). Any vehicle over 25 can be registered (including utes if you can get it through customs legally).

The registration is where the 25 year rule comes into play. You can't legally drive an unregistered vehicle on public roads, and you can't register most (out of market) imports until they're so old.

If you want an R34 to nut on, just go ahead and import it. You won't be able to drive it out of your driveway for a while though.

So anyone can import an R34 and tow it to tracks/events without any problems?

>If you want an R34 to nut on, just go ahead and import it. You won't be able to drive it out of your driveway for a while though.

wrong. That's illegal you dumb fuck and the feds will hammer down on your ass if you did that. You have no idea what you are talking about.

don't listen to that user thats wrong. R34 GTR's are fully illegal the right answer is here Look up Motorex

Actually you can legally import them for off road use. Don't attempt to street drive one unless you spend thousands making it us dot compliant

yeah i mean i cant stand this perpetual trolling.

it would be fine if we actually talked about cars but we cant seem to because of fucking BUSRIDERS WHO JUST COME HERE TO FUCKING FLAP OUT Veeky Forums MEMES

W R O N G
R
O
N
G

stop spreading that false information you stupid fuck.

Either you are underage and have no idea what you are talking about or you're a non-american.

So why and how have SEMA and all these other highly publicized events on American land let these things in since they came out? Statute of limitations or some shit?

"To this day, these Skylines are completely legal in the eyes of the federal government. The result is that owning a GT-R with a "MotoRex letter" is currently the only way to legally have an R33 or R34 Skyline GT-R in the United States – unless it was one of the few limited-edition models exempted under the Show and Display exception."

weird

youtu.be/C2cMG33mWVY

clean is slang. it refers to an unbusy style.

I was in a "street team" in South Carolina in 2007-2008. The car scene there was HUGE at the time - at least 150 cars would show up on saturday nights and there were several teams - ours was the fastest by far. We'd drive around in caravans of 30+ modded cars / trucks picking fights. This kind of thing is pretty rare nowadays.

One of the guys in my team was a professional GT racer, he even was series champion in 2011. He had a ridiculously-clean V-Spec II R34 that had just under 720hp (pic related, you can just see my stock STi in the pic, I had just bought it), he rarely raced it though probably b/c he didn't want to risk his racing sponsorships.

I keep seeing the same R32 GT-R near where I live in Alabama, which is pretty cool. Back when I used to go to the [legal] drag strip here in '05-'06 there was an R33 GTS-t that would show up on occasion.

Alabama and South Carolina have very very lax car laws so that helps.

but also it does refer to being physically clean, so all that dirt disqualifies it.

basically just a dumb faggot gushing about the fast and the furious car.

see
R32 GT-R's from certain years are legal as they are 25 years old

neato

these cars are common as fuck here in aus and everyone here remotely into cars has at least owned one or two.

i had a gtst r33 that was fairly stock engine wise and it was... fine just not my kinda car.

speedhunters.com/2016/09/r34-gt-r-prices-are-officially-out-of-control/

Is it Failproof to fly over to Japan, buy a clean R34 and store it until Legal in US? The prices are only going to skyrocket right?

nope thats not legal.

What is legal is buying an R34 GT-R and storing it in Japan then bringing it over the year it's legal, like right down to it's build month as well.

>The prices are only going to skyrocket right?
no they are going to go down as a matter of fact as everyone (with money) will be able to get them.

if you planned on making a profit, its too late.

That's what I meant, keep it in Japan. But it's not like there are many clean examples. Won't us burgers pay top dollars for a nice GTR?

Here's an under-hood pic. HKS single-turbo setup.

Would he get pulled over frequently?

>But it's not like there are many clean examples

wrong. there are plenty of clean examples. source: i enjoy window shopping on japanese auction websites

you are looking in the wrong place but also a lot of em are being sold yet because they are waiting for it to be legal to sell to an American and get their money's worth.

No point in you going to Japan to make a small profit.

probably not as someone who owns a car like that doesnt probably daily drive it.

How much you think it would cost for a clean one when legal? I'm thinking at least 40k minimum?

>$40k

i saw one (a '99 gtr v spec) with 70k miles for sale for $40k shit was ugly too. I wouldnt touch it for $20k

"¥17,340,000, or the equivalent of approximately US$170,000. It might be more than double what a BNR34 Skyline GT-R V-spec II Nür sold for new back in 2002, but it’s how much was being asked for this car in the ‘For Sale’ section of the recent R’s Meeting at Fuji Speedway.

That said though, even the ‘normal’ (non-Nür) V-spec IIs are experiencing a constant rise in value and showing no sign of stopping either, which makes me wonder: What will happen to these prices once the first 1999 R34 GT-R models hit that magic 25-year-old mark and can be legally imported into the US?

If you really have a craving for the R34 Skyline GT-R, getting into one now might be the only way to ensure you don’t miss out!"

It's so weird to me that americans obsess over the r34 as if it is some kind of hyper rare supercar. These are so common in my country and loads of plebs drive them and modify them. Sure it's a great car but not supercar material.

user r34s aren't common at all in most countries
Even in australia a nice r34 gtr will turn everyone's heads and they are far from cheap
You can buy three r33s for the price of a good r34

not that many americans obesses over it.

It's mostly underage kids who have a hard-on for Paul Walker. The others are just genuine fans, aint nothing wrong with that. Also see: the grass is always greener on the other side.

As soon as they become legal and flood America it'll lose its special touch. some R32 GT-R's are legal and a bunch are popping up in America and starting to lose its touch

yahoo.b-pro.ca/m?name=yahoo&file=lots_search&parentcategory=26360&category=2084049202

>just import one

yeah, it's that easy.

You could legally drive anything in the world on US roads.

Thats why every now and then you see some tourist in a late model none US-market car with Euro plates running around.

It's legal up to six months.

Registration is the thing the get you for and is not legal on most cars.

>The prices are only going to skyrocket right?
Maybe but I wouldn't count on it. A absolutely perfect original z432 is worth about 200,000. Nipshit really doesn't get alit of respect over time. Unless it's something extremely rare, 2000gt, I wouldn't expect a huge, or even profitable, price jump in the US.

Just compare the price of an NSX to it's competition of the time.

Reported for mentioning that you saged.

>everything has to be stock!!!!!!
fuck off

reported

>announcing your reports
That's just as against the rules as announcing your sages

>IT HAS NO VALUE IN THE COLLECTORS MARKET AND WHEN EVERY R34 HITS 25 YEARS OLD IT WILL BE TOTALLY WORTHLESS

Just like all the supras right.

>yuropoor posters on Veeky Forums
why

T. """tasteful""" moders