Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t-w4KPuzl9A
youtube.com/watch?v=FrFnrcpBj5k
youtube.com/watch?v=SP4sYhAK83E&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=bk3xlePJpzA
youtube.com/watch?v=JERTOJ4ebKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anything from pic related

the mercedes CL63 amg got an upgrade starting in 2011 with the engine going from a 6.2l v8 to a 5.5l biturbo v8 while still retaining heated cooled seats, steering wheel, night vision, massage seats, and no b-pillar

Pro tip: I can't.

Another thread with a vague question with the OP not even mentioning what would be in the ballpark for "good" so any suggestion that gets posted will be a minefield of nitpicky bullshit "X" was a requirement for being good.

Built until 2016.

>inb4 "not available in the USA, doesn't count"

just venting desu lad, not actually looking for answers

The turbo engine a shit. Naturally aspirated is best aspiration

Obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=t-w4KPuzl9A

2017 is the last year for it, but 26 years is good run.

the 6.2l has a known issue with the head studs not being strong enough on some cars meaning that to make it reliable you need the arp headstud set for over 1k

youtube.com/watch?v=FrFnrcpBj5k
One of my new favorite cars
>inb4 it isn't manual, doesn't count

What is this, a Cadillac Northstar? Still, the sound is all that matters. I for one very much dislike the German obsession with laptimes, efficiency and numbers. The cars are objectively better, but they're a lot worse to drive.

ND miata
981 Cayman

the cl63 isnt about laptimes.....
and no its the same engine that was in the c63, the e63, and the cls63 as well as the clk63 i think it might also be the same engine they used in the sl63

also the 5.5 has a nice noise but with added turbo whistle

and lastly the cl is the crowning flagship of mercedes luxury line so its got the most comfy ride it was replaced by the s-classe coupe

GT350/R
ND Miata
GT86
911R
Upcoming Gen GT3 (w/ manual)
M2

I was referring to German cars as a whole. They've gotten objectively better but worse to drive.

Also the V8 is for plebs. If you're rolling out that much cash, get the cl65. I've driven one of those and it's unbelievable

The revised Transit connect is a much better work vehicle than the old one.

its slower than the cl63 and costs more to modify maintain and insure

it also has all the same options except the cl65 comes with pleated leather seats instead of just regular ventilated leather seats

Very, very few owners actually ever use one of these for performance use.

Also I don't know why I'm trying to soak logic and sense in you, you're talking about performance advantages of a vehicle when you leased an automatic frs

stay BTFO

>you're talking about performance advantages of a vehicle when you leased an automatic frs

I hear this shit a lot. did he really? also lelz at that random jab.

My car
Fite me

Ultimate sleeper

spotted the newfag

>says the truth
>gets called a newfag
Veeky Forums everybody

That burn always gets me

>giant flush wheels
>lips all around
>sleeper
Unless by sleeper you mean it doesn't get going because of the stock engine.

BMW 135i

Case closed...

newfag

Why hasn't anyone posted snek. Literally the best.

I was shit posting crown Victorias and Volvo 240s before you even knew that cats could be stretched.

Yes he did

>swift
>good
Holy fuck are you a 16 year old girl taking her driving test next week?

Kill yourself my man

Too ugly, doesn't count.

Worst reliability of any miata so far (transmissions seem to be made of butter)

it isn't manual, doesn't count.

Good thing you inb4ed eh?

More of a "I got fuck you money" statement than a car.

it isn't manual, doesn't count.
Also, the last reliable tuner engine from mercedes was the M104.
But hey, drive the best and walk the rest - right?

N54 = hit-and-miss. Also heavy for its size. No thanks.

anything with a rotary motor that needs to be completely replaced after 70k miles, they are amazing except for that minor flaw

ZL1 comes in Manual.

Focus RS

> the Lykan Hypersport
Check m8

The N54 was only available for the 135i from 2008-2010 so the 2011-2013 model years used the N55 which is much better even though the N55 used a single twin-scroll turbo over the twin-turbo on the N54.

Your opinions meaning anything
Lmao

You win

Subaru STi.

You said "a single" good car but w/e.
ND Miata
Fiata
BMW M2
BRZ (idc what you think)

>Unfortunately-only-in-automatic honorable mentions:
Mercedes AMG GT
Volvo S60 Polestar

I've literally driven both

And the sales numbers even seem to be almost equal to the automatics..
They are borderline unicorns here in europe, but regardless;
I stand corrected user!

Couldn't you import one? they are 65-70k here (i don't know if they are officially sold in Europe) but even with paying for shipping, displacement tax and import fees it wouldn't break 100k would it? feels like even with the fees it'd be one hell of a deal but i don't know how much doing all that would cost.

The you would know all the extra power from the biturbo engine is more fun

Oh wait you just a dumb fuck

>Worst reliability of any miata so far (transmissions seem to be made of butter)
overblown issue that stemmed from a bad batch of materials
i dont think theres even been any cases for the 2016 model, and of all the cases there was only like 2 or 3 where the car was actually bone stock and not being raced
the first half of all the other gens have easily had more problems than the ND

Sound and throttle response is better than muh numbers

Sound is irrelevant subjective bull
I prefer turbo noise

Throttle response is also bullshit
Totally negligible

Shill? Shill.
Go on miata.net and read the countless stories of them blowing up, several well documented with pictures. Plenty on stock non-raced engines.

youtube.com/watch?v=SP4sYhAK83E&feature=youtu.be

This is just shit quality. Things like the NA shortnose sprocket keys getting loose after 60k+, or the 6" rear end being weak don't even come close.

2011 was the last year the Elise/Exige was brought to the US. Great cars.

Toyota 86

Ford Focus ST

Twin-turbo I6. Check.
6-speed manual. Check.
Coupe. Check.
RWD. Check
LSD. Uhhhh... NOPE, not even optional. Oh, and the stock open diff is WELDED to certain other parts, making it a bitch to replace with an LSD.

Verdict: so close, BMW.... so fucking close.... But fail.

Can't

Mercedes-Benz AMG GTR
also posted a 7:10 on the burger ring track

It could use more horsepower.

Assuming cars keep getting fatter at the rate they have been, these should be foresters by about 2021.

>lifted impreza
>sleeper
>sporty body lines
>2017 discontinuation do to GM killing another brand
>being dumb sack of shit
>literally an MR2
>RIP snek
>GM incharge of designing their own cars
>997 was kill in 2012
Another dumb sack of shit again

Easy

2011 was a turning point in my life. As the FT-86 was revealed, I realized I'd have one some day. Got a job and worked whenever I wasn't at uni and am now a proud owner of a 2013 GT86. It's not just about the car, it was the first time I've had a goal in life, something to get up for every morning. It has made me a better human and brought me closer to being a respectable functioning member of society.

Is it really good?

If you're American and only travel in straight lines and between red lights, it's shit, otherwise it's brilliant.

I heard it was shit regardless because of the torque dip and i mean.. if you are losing to a 4 cylinder mustang everywhere that "can't turn" AND has no power it kinda makes me wonder why not buy used. they definitely aren't inexpensive even more so with what they offer.

>"name me a single good car produced from 2011 onwards"
>anons name a bunch of cars
>"NO DOESNT COUNT LOL"

Only an American would get his jimmies rustled by the torque dip, literally everywhere else in the world people buy it in manual and just shift past the torque dip.

I don't care what I'm "losing to", getting to work, uni or the supermarket isn't a race, I'm driving for the fun of it, not to shave milliseconds off my commute.

If Mustangs were as available here as they are in the US, I might have one instead, but they're twice as much here and pretty rare. Unless you're okay with having literally no trunk, the 86 has no competition here.

that was easy

one of the reasons that I love Veeky Forums desu

The stock differential really seem like an issue when it comes to driving these fast.. rather twitchy stuff.
Some burgerking demonstration:

BMW M135i
youtube.com/watch?v=bk3xlePJpzA

Same driver, Cressida 2JZ (200hp NA) with welded diff
youtube.com/watch?v=JERTOJ4ebKs

>Name good cars
>Has picture of GTR
>Obviously a meme car loving faggot
>people post other cars
>"isn't manual doesn't count"
>GTR isn't a true manual

TLDR: Kill yourself

Not even OP.
I agree on the GTR having a bitchtrans tho.

It was introduced before, but the Corvette C6 ZR1 was produced into 2013

These things are utter shit on the road and everyone I've met that drives one usually seems to have below-average intelligence. No.

absolutely loving my 2017 so far