Who else /frugal/ here?

Who else /frugal/ here?

>break in to neighbors house
>get wifi password
Was looking for their Netflix/Hulu/HBO information as well but couldn't find it.

>break into houses
>eat their food
>do your laundry
>take a shower
They don't even notice. I live in a town with a lot of summer houses that nobody ever uses and they often have the water/electricity running

>pick up free stuff when you see it
>sell it on Craigslist
People are always giving away stuff. You can just steal stuff but that gets risky. Never steal phones/computers/tablets because they can be tracked.

>walk into hotels during breakfast
>eat
Only been kicked out once but there usually isn't even employees walking around. Sometimes I make a bunch of waffles and take them for later.

I've been trying to devise a way to steal my neighbors water but would need a lot of time to do it. I would need to connect his water to mine and run a new pipe from under his house to mine which would take a long time. I already have an extension cord running to my house that I use to power my TV/computer and heater. I can pay for my own lighting.

you should go to qst or tg if you want to roleplay

This is fucking hilarious

If you can do your laundry there, why can't you just fill up a barrel and roll it home?

I once cracked a wifi password with some command line program or other, but the signal turned out to be out of range. Once I move to town - and into the range of dozens of wifi signals - I intend to try again and save myself a phone bill.

More tips:

>add compressed air to your propane tank to save on heating costs
>dip candles in melted candles lasts longer
>Use a campfire to cook your meals
>Knock on doors asking for donations for a church
>drive at night with headlights off to save money on electricity
>Filter drainage water and reuse
>Eat low fibre diet and shit once every 4-5 days to save money on toilet paper and water bill
>Brush teeth once a week only
>Turn in bottles in at super markets
>Only Shower once every 5 months
>go to laundry rooms, swoop in and steal dryer cycles (You can start a business this way)
>Use same water you use for bathing, defecating, cooking, and washing clothes
>Kill local wildlife for food
>Get water from ponds and rivers
>urinate into a bag of straw for six months then ferment it to extract potassium nitrate, turn that potassium nitrate into gunpowder which you can sell or use
>scavenge old Christmas trees and grind up the needles for a cheap alternative to deodorant (Great way to start a business).
>Take off a week before Christmas and drive around picking up delivered packages while the homeowners are at work.
>Re-use toilet paper and paper towels

You do realise killing yourself is the cheapest option, mate?

Significant benefit over your current strategy being you aren't a parasite on society.

>Eat low fibre diet and shit once every 4-5 days to save money on toilet paper and water bill

or just shit outside dumbass, its like flushing literal money down the toilet. water doesn't grow on trees

>pick up free stuff when you see it

There is a surprising amount of free stuff on the Craigslist, that's a good way to make cash on the side.

Sounds like your actions have extremely high risks. You're not frugal, you're dumb.

I use my neighbours wifi, I go to food banks for food. I also turn up to late night soup missions by christians since the chicken mushroom soup they serve is pretty dope

>neighbor's wifi
why not just go to the library
you get free wifi and electricity there

Holy shit there is. How did I not know about this? Thanks user

depends where you live actually. high population=greater opportunity. small town craigslist are a fucking ghosttown of worthless blue collar shit

>water doesn't grow on trees
You can put a water tap on a tree.

>break in to neighbors house
>get shot by neighbor you didn't think was home
>the end
Pretty frugal.

You dink him/her on this and not the retarded nitrate gunpowder bs?

Overplayed your hand here, sport. Fun while it lasted.

>be me
>be dishwasher
>eat off of the people's dirty dishes when no one's looking
>eat food left over by the cooks
>when taking out the trash, look through the bag and eat that too
>bike around town and pick up change left at drive-thru windows
>eat food out of apartment dumpsters

There is surprisingly a bunch of perfectly good food just laying in the trash. Eating food out of dumpsters is way more ethical than vegan-cucks. They use pesticides to kill insects and traps to kill rats that get into their harvest fields. Food from the trash is going to waste no matter what. The animal/rats/insects have already died at this point and nothing can bring them back. And most importantly, eating meat out of the trash doesn't raise the demand for slaughter at all. Most vegan-cucks don't realize this. Plus, it is a lot cheaper, so will all that money you save you can start a business and make the world a better place. I don't do this anymore but I really should.

>OP breaks into my house
>OP gets beaten 2 death w/ baseball bat
Body bags are frugal too

Living costs go to zero then. Big upside to getting shot of you're frugal about it.

Senpatchi you're frugal as fuck, I thought I was pretty frugal by cutting expenses and shopping smart but you're on a whole nother level, good shit honestly

>Overplayed your hand here, sport.
This desu

This topic is inherently comical but it doesn't need to be unrealistic

Makes breaking into the house totally unnecessary.
You could just hang yourself at home, or from a nearby tree.

>take advantage of a cash back credit card
>use an off-brand cell provider to reduce your phone bill to $10/month
>shows, albums, films, books, and video games can all be pirated, if you can't pirate them wait for sales at least
>buy used civics for under $10k only
>never move out of parents house
>never have kids

look I just saved you the majority of your lifetime expenses