zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20475356
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When will this game get cute girls?

First for Blizzard rightfully rewarding old players/paying customers with free dust.
Freeloaders fuck off.

My sweet beautiful angel that did nothing wrong, my first legendary and first golden legendary no less, the card that I tried putting in every single deck, that has carried me through so many games and turned around so many unwinnable situations.

Rest in peace sweet angel. You were too good for this game. Your eternal brother Ragnaros will be missed as well.

>BY WILD BE PURGED

>rotating ice lance instead of iceblock

W
H
Y

fuck off nonce

/hsg/ "math is not that hard people" edition

>Gadgetzan Auctioneer was allowed to live.

So can someone fill me in on what's going on now? Are they cycling out Ragnaros and Sylvanas? I just recently crafted them since I was under the impression that Evergreen cards would permanently be in Standard...

cringe

you're getting full dust and you get to keep the card.

>expansion III
>a literal mound of money

really sets the walnut tumbling

I like how people are forgetting no more adventures which means no more guaranteed legendaries just because blizz is giving us a bunch of dust

Somehow Blizzard managed to outjew themselves each day

disenchant your rafaams, djinns and shit

craft golden sylvanas/rag for 3200 dust

get 3200 dust for free

sell the golden legend

brofit 1600 dust

they've being cycled into a "hall of fame" group that means they can only be played in wild (but might be cycled out in the future)

also

>Assuming anything in BrodeStone
The sylv and rag rotation was seen by a mile by most people user
Since that Brode forum post at least tjat pretty much confirmed at least rag

So we went from 50% adventures to 33% adventures to 0% adventures.

I'm pretty sure I'm not buying anything from blizzard anymore.

us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20475356

You keep the cards and get the full dust refund on top of that.

>disenchant Rafaam

Shut your filthy mouth

You didn't profit anything you retard. By dusting cards unobtainable besides crafting you are at a loss.

>tfw golden sylvanas and golden rag from packs

You can alwaus play weebstone, witcherstone, TESstone, whatever you want.

I'm so sorry that your life is so unfulfilling that you keep posting your shiny digital card in /hsg/ for validation. Here is the (you) you so desperately crave.

Cant disenchant hall of fame after they rotate out user
Sorry to break it to you
Read the damn post

>no adventures
>I missed that the first time

Oh goddamnit why. I know having more cards is good and all but goddamnit they were legitimately my favourite part of the game and I was really just hoping they'd fix the issue by doing the sensible thing and just do 1 full set, 2 3/4 sets, and 2 adventures every year.

>Last rotation
>Previously killed handlock
>Previously killed aggro hunter
>Previously killed combo druid

>Next rotation is upon us
>Kill zoo warlock
>Kill freeze mage
>Kill miracle rogue
>Looks like they're getting rid of all the classic decks

>Control warrior had no changes
>The only fucking deck that uses classic/basic cards left
>And the most obnoxious of all of them

Fucking hell why didn't they remove something from there too. Without sylvanas brawl fucks everything

I'm actually surprised and extremely happy that Thalnos doesn't rotate out. My favorite lego and first lego craft.

What? Im not the other user that was shilling last thread. I just got here after the announcement and waited for a new thread.

Ice block can go in decks people actually like

Deathrattle meta incoming as well, he's only going to get better.

Control warrior is dead

is rag really that op? sure it's a good card but op enough to be rotated? ehh...

Oh okay, thanks. That kinda sucks though. I don't play Wild since I'm lacking most of the good cards and I'd have to buy like $200 in packs to get the dust to craft Wild shit on top of needing to craft relevant epics and legendaries for Standard

Free dust is nice for the next booster pack expansion I guess? Only it's not free if I crafted them for Standard and now can't play them in Standard...!

wait what

how

Up to the maximum number of cards you could put in a deck, we will give you the full dust value of any cards you have that are being added to the Hall of Fame set. (Yes, that means if you have at least one Golden Ragnaros, you'll get 3200 dust!) The dust will be automatically awarded upon log-in once the Year of the Mammoth begins.

HOLD UP I'M CRAFTING EVERYTHING GOLDEN.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

Does Blizzard even play this game?

Azure Drake is an autoinclude because the card draw in this game is garbage and because the other 5 mana neutrals are garbage. If they think people will play that garbage at as alternative think again, it will not be replaced by another 5 mana card.

Sylvanas? Nobody but Renolock even plays Sylvanas anymore because it's too fucking slow, only Reno can flame it/PO it to actually get a result from it.

Ragnaros? You know why people play it? It's the only high mana minion besides fucking Deathwing that actually has an effect the turn you play. Now it's a bad design of a card because that effect is both powerful and RNG dependent so you literally win or lose games on a coin flip, but if Blizzard thinks this will encourage people to play the "dozens of other" 8 drops in the game they're insane. Those dozens of cards are unplayable trash.

And the logic of how destroying a deck (Freeze Mage) will create "more variety" is unbelievable. Freeze Mage is not and has not been the dominant or even a good Mage deck in years. It's a marginal deck that was going to be crippled by emperor anyway. There will be fewer mage options in the next standard cycle guaranteed, just like how warlock went from 3 decks to 1.

I don't know user, 8-mana 8/8 with Charge and Immune while attacking is pretty good, don't you think?

>be stupid poorfag
>get 3200 dust for sylv and rag
>shit your pants from happiness

>be smart male with >140 IQ
>craft golden rag and sylv for free
>POTENTIAL "6400" dust profit
>If you ever decide you need dust you can dust them for 3200 dust (same as poorfag)

Questions poorfag? The rich get richer, the poor get poorer end of story.

>in the land of AoE sheeps
lele

In any meta slower than this it's the best lego.

It sucks, but you get basically 400 dust for free if you crafted them and 2000 if you unpacked them. If you dust them after the next expansion is released.

it doesn't say shit

>If you ever decide you need dust you can dust them for 3200 dust (same as poorfag)
You need to read the blizzard post again man...

Control warrior is dead because jade golems exist
Get with times grandpa

It doesnt say that because its not true, poorfags are just mad.

Control warrior was one of the top decks without expansion cards. Without sylvanas and rag it hurts but they just include ysera, alex and whatever new legendarys again.

When compared to how much shit the other top decks are losing control warrior is no where near dead

You are mentally poor LUL

>Does Blizzard even play this game?
They never did. They killed Oil Rogue because it was limiting design space and proceeded to print zero good weapons for rogue.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm out for Witcherstone unless blizzard kicks the Jews out of their headquarters.

What will you replace your Azure Drakes with, user?

i feel like the random factor balances out the charge it has. if anything, i'd say maybe the attack could use a tweak

How can I abuse this? Craft goldens of the cards and get the dust back?

It's losing it's anal virginity to Jade decks

doesn't say you can't disenchant hall of fame cards

get fucked poorfag.

ARE YOU RETARDED? Lmao

Ice Block doesn't enable combos which Blizzard hates, and its design is more interesting. It's also fairly iconic to mages.

"Richfag" tears will be delicious after they realized they didn't earn a single dust over anyone who had a regular version of those cards.

No more adventures because who wants to be able to just pay 17 bucks and get a bunch of legendaries and cards to be able to play meta decks

BUY MORE PACKS GOY

Well, Blizz ARE da joos. At least CDPR are actually fucking work at making fucking gwent better.

they got rid of conceal tho

>Blizzard gave Rogue six (6) stealth related minions this expansion to try and push a stealth archetype (which failed, just like their burgle archetype before that and their deathrattle archetype before that)
>Get rid of conceal the next expansion

What is Blizzard thinking? Also:

>Give Priest an insanely overpowered dragon card to finally push dragon priest into viability
>Standard rotation was already going to kill off its early dragon minions, and now it loses azure drake

Man, these refunds are not enough. I spent a lot of dust making my freeze mage deck. I knew losing Emperor and Torch would limit it in the next meta, but losing Ice Lance will break it. I just hope all the other cards I crafted for the deck are useful in the next meta.

Given the annoucements they made last year about rotation, I assumed they'd at least stick to their word for the first rotation. This is a huge let down to me.

You get the dust from them rotating

But you can still disenchant them after that

read
unless youre poorfag who cant affort it.

You get packs from doing the pseudo-adventures now, so it's not all bad.

WHO ELSE HERE READY TO GET FREE GOLDEN RAGNAROS, SYLVANAS, AZURE DRAKE, POWER OVERWHELMING, ICE LANCE AND CONCEAL.

GET FUCKED POORFAGS HAHAHAHHA

>Remove Conceal
>Remove Azure Drake
>Now you can play the new 5 drops, like Streetwise Investigator!

This first rotation is going to be so great for shitposting i wish it dropped tomorrow already

>before
>grind 2800 dust
>get all adventure cards

>now
>grind some missions
>get 30 packs tops
>expansion is 130 cards with ~20 legos

see the difference?

gnomish inventors, obviously

t. knows what the next expansion will be like

I bet you anything at MOST you will get 6-10 packs

Do you think 6-10 packs will give you 3-5 legendaries, a bunch of epics and meta defining class cards?

This is the fucking worst

Like what?
LoE was a fluke, not the rule.
Kara has been a disaster. Adventures are hardly worth it when most cards are shit and wings are locked one behind another so you can't just get the good wings.

*casts devolve*
*casts mass dispel*

Because they know they will create a bunch of shit legos that people will just dust.

did they give a reason for removing azure drake? it's not even close to op

"too many decks use it"

Yeah, Conceal in Druid was a serious problem.

it was literally an auto-include in 90% of decks

It's incredibly bland.
It's not a card I want to see in every other deck just because it is vanilla good.

>he only has 5k dust
>call others poorfags

Let me get this correct

If I craft golden rag now, come rotation I get 3200 dust for free just for owning it? Then I can dust it later on afterward if I want for 1600?

Why didn't they just make other 5 drops that would be competitive with it?

Idiot redditors complained about it because they think a card being in a lot of decks=OP.

They're gobbling this announcement up completely, Blizzard has won.

Try 32k dust

because it was a good filler card. the card draw added consistency and it has pretty good stats. nothing game breaking

Karazhan

Straight up good cards
-Firelands Portal
-Ivory Knight
-Cloaked Huntress (yes Pally and Hunter are shit but these are good cards)
-Maelstrom Portal
-Barnes
-Swashburglar
-Kindly Grandma
-Spirit Claws
-Netherspite Historian
-Cat Trick
-Babbling book
-Malch Imp

Usable
-Priest of the feast
-Valet
-Book Wyrm
-Medivh
-Curator
-Arcane Giant

I can spend 20 bucks in packs and I'll only get straight up garbage. And this was one of the worst expansions card-quality wise, LoE and BRM all had a shit ton of meta-defining cards.

>Auctioneer didn't get nerfed or cycled

It's like they think that Jade Druids going infinite and totally invalidating slow/Control archetypes and deck Fatigue is okay

Miracle can probably still asspull wins but it'll be harder to play Solitaire then Conceal.

That's correct

>Barens
>good

Meme aside, that's nothing but rare and common cards with Curator and Arcane Giant being legendary and epic.

Don't forget the next rotation is also killing Renofags and Dragoncucks

So I craft golden rag, get 3200 dust, disenchant him for additional 1600. Is that correct?

medivh might become better now that the better 8 drop legendary rotates out

he probably won't be dustable after they move him in the hall of fame.
So you basically only get a golden legendary for free.

Kazakus will keep Reno mage in the game

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

> he probably won't be dustable
I dunno, current Reward set is dustable.