Gross car stuff

Ever find a condom or other gross things in a used car?
>be working as detailer
>girl trades in old car for new car
>slow day so it ends up in my hands before she has even left
>reasonably clean already
>double check center console
>TOTALLY stuffed full of condoms (still wrapped)
>me being an ass, i decided she may want them
>go into salesmans office who is talking with her.
>plop down armfull of condoms on his desk
>she turns beat red
>casually walk away
Manager found me later because he thought it was so funny.
Was a good laugh.
I miss that job

i was selling a car for a friend and i left a used condom in it after the guy inspected it
pic related

Dead animals are up there

Good lord

And nasty cabin filters

plenty of shittems in the blower

Really don't mind the shittems too much, they keep me paid.

The battery in this one was awful, smelt like death and burnt sewage.

I take it you do auto repair?

I find rat damage all the time. They don't really cause problems unless they car has soy based wiring or composites (like Toyota airboxes and harnesses). Sometimes they will chew up normal wire or insulation to make nests too. Most people don't realize but if you live in an area with rats or mice chances are there's been one in your car, but they mostly run away once it's started or moving. Cars that sit for a long time without being driven are the ones that get nests built in them.

yeah

he's a hyundai tech

>set up to meet for a used '02 focus
>meet the guy
>tells me about the specs and problems
>go for a test drive
>car makes a loud thump and shredding sound
>open the hood
>there's blood oozing out of the throttle

baby cat got stuck in there engine turned it into paste and ruined it felt bad for 3 days

Wut

possessed car.

hope it doesn't wear out, you don't want a repossession

Some dude let his friend borrow his car and got it back like this

what is that, cum lines?

Some bird squirted a cheesy load i think

>Live in Montana
>Buddy buys an old F150
>While fixing it up he finds mice nesting in it
>Mouse shit everywhere
>Cleans out nests and shit
>Fixes everything up
>A month later he gets really sick
>Winds up hospitalized with fucking Hantavirus
>50% mortality rate on that disease even if you get treatment
>Friend nearly died from literally being around fucking mouse shit
>His respiratory system and heart are permanently weakened as a result

I know it's not common but honestly, to me that's one of the scariest parts of living out west. There's mice fucking everywhere too.

ive got few

>that corrosion on the surface of the block
cripes
coastal region?

Mice and rats drive me nuts, and since I started living rurally I've taken precautions to make sure their populations are minimized in on my modest plot of land. I got 3 young cats and 2 old ones from a shelter. Never see any evidence of mice or rats since I got them.

I worked as a valet several years ago, cars like that were the bane of my existence. People are fucking pigs.

Dad used to work at a Volvo repair shop.
>20 something girl brings in 740 wagon
>Smell of death inside
>WTF
>Pack of rotten steaks underneath drivers seat
>Package is filled with maggots
>Nicknamed it the maggot wagon

I still have no earthly idea how that girl never wondered wtf the smell was in her car. Nor did she apparently car.

>I still have no earthly idea how that girl never wondered wtf the smell was in her car. Nor did she apparently car.
women are literally the the lowest form of life on our planet

wtf is that? gila monster? large snake?

>soy based wiring
for what purpose

some kind of lizard,looks like theres legs in there

Are those implants?

swamp goo?

Cracked heater core.

Had it happen to me in the middle of an 18 hour road trip in the middle of winter in my old 95 thunderbird. Worst part is, no heat and no defrost. Worst trip ever.

Antifreeze, probably from the heater core.

LOLOLOL.

MEH, found a bumch of pills and pipes in my car. Stepdad is a cop and owns a retired drug dog we just run himbthrough all my shitboxes now

For saving a few dollars per car, because cars are disposable assets now and are designed to last the warranty then get crushed.

That's pussy Rez. I put towels down when I fuck my GF FOR THIS REASON

>
Where do you live that looks just like a gila monster

darn hentaivirus

>Most people don't realize but if you live in an area with rats or mice
There is no such thing as a place without mice. Even in new homes, they crawl around and chew a tiny hole to get inside where it's warmer. Once in your walls, they use the holes that pipes and wires have. If those aren't wide enough, they will chew and widen them eventually as they spread nests thru the walls.

I don't see how they get inside my garage, but I've caught mice in there with baited traps. The mice are amazingly fast at combination twisting and reversing at the same time. Even though the trap should have whacked the body, it often only catches the rear leg or haunch on a twister mouse. It may catch the head on one that only reverses.

The worst is a glue trap because the mouse is pain-free. A pain-free mouse shits everything out (is that to leave a bad taste in the predator's mouth?) and there will be a mountain of poop next to the now thinner mouse. A mouse in severe pain doesn't seem to poop much if at all.

Also includes buttcrack shit juices

>Mice and rats drive me nuts
It's why I always have put two of those cheap plastic mousetraps from walmart in the garage. Just in case. I crush a peanut in folded newspaper and then pour the crumbs into the bait holder. I refresh the bait about once every 2 weeks or so. I thought I had a clean garage but there a mouse was caught about a year ago. None since.

I haven't seen you on here in awhile. you had this car at one point didn't you?

dat pvc pipe tho

ew~

Cars will get more than one feral cat on cold nights. One is under the hood and the others have to rough it in the wheel well. Importantly, they are not on the ground where cold ground currents flow. Second, they are isolated from some of the icy open air currents. I've come out to the car before and 2 cats would run out from it. People are getting better at not putting out catfood, so the feral cat population has mostly starved and died out. Thus, there isn't a huge chronic number of freezing starving cats each winter. After the tough love, there's only a few to almost none left.

It's better that way. Having just a few hungry feral cats means they spend their time hunting the mice and pests instead of ignoring most of the mice and eating just the tasty cat food handouts.