/fhg/ - For Honor General

Need more stuff for the OP edition

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/d3qQXKGa
pastebin.com/1esVhVEM
pastebin.com/9heD9cjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NERF ASSASSINS

>try out orochi for the first time
>going apeshit with a winstreak
>REALLY starting to like orochi

D-DESU VULT

Lawbringer is fun

Gonna get my LAW to prestige then who should I go for? Thinking Kensei

#th for Kensei is fun to both play as and play against.

OP here

I know not all of you are shitters so if you have any guides/notes for a hero then put them in a pastebin and reply to this

Animator fag from the darkest dungeon threads, post gifs that I will make for honor related, no samurai cunts though

Please use my tight asshole as a public toilet! Spit inside, cum inside, piss inside! Whatever you please!

>when your Dominion team keeps making an incredibly good argument for abortion

Kensei is one of the characters that I tilt just by being against.

Warden and Orochi are the other two. I don't get what it is but I just go full retard against any of them, and start flailing on my controller.

Everyone is so hostile in the game
I just want to play games

You really need to leave.

I like where this is going!

posted in the other thread but this wall throw into grab confirm is real

that's bad ass

Any Viking or Samurai players on PS4 who want to do duels later? I'd like to make some friends across faction lines.

Any news on people not getting there deluxe/gold bonuses?

Make friends. Friends aren't hostile to friends.

should have put chinese warriors instead of samurai in the game, curb the weeb infection from the root

Every thread.

this, i will make this, but ist here a version thats a bit bigger

This with 3 Wardens.

pastebin.com/d3qQXKGa

About the same as what I posted last thread, just included the bit from the other user about heavy, shield bash then light after a guard break.

This with Lawbringer

pastebin.com/1esVhVEM

Re-shilling. Shamelessly.

Somebody asked for Conqueror revenge-fucking/raping Peacekeeper.

It's a bit shorter than I like to write, but I had fun writing it after about a month and a half or so of being in an utter writer's block, so I'm not complaining.

I don't care how telegraphed or easy to dodge that move is, holy fuck is it tilting.

Centurion having a crucifix execution when

>finally discovered the glory that is warden's RB + X + RB + X, ad nauseum

How is this legal?

For Honor has some of the saltiest salt I've ever seen in a game's community and its wonderful to receive. You learn to enjoy it.

yeah not good enough for this i feel, just begining with drawing and im new to all this shit

Centurion hero when?

Is shugoki too fat to dodge unblockables?

Black Raider on his horse

>tfw don't want to spend my currency cause I don't know what new items unlock with the ranks
this is triggering me

You queue in to this guy

What do you do?

He better have a ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED emote

Wait for her to exhaust her stamina. Then pound her into the dirt.

rome is the only new faction they can implement

Cheese him off ledges for a 3-0.

>no roman faction
>no gladiators
>throwing nets
>ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED emotes

Fight him 2v1 together with my tulpa.

I want to fuck that horse !!!

I could see them doing a Chinese faction

Any one wanna host my shitty ass nat type unable to change it

I guess that was too complex then
How about pic related with a feinting Berserker?

>no gladiators
>what is conqueror

do nothing but GB him straight off a cliff

I can't fucking decide if I want this game. On one hand, it looks like it could be really fun and give lots of replayability, and I love the factions and classes. On the other hand, it's Ubisoft, a $60 game with a $40 season pass, and microtransactions out the ass. It seems almost like you're expected to pay a ton more money for shit if you use more than one or two characters. It just seems to fucking ridiculous, like if I'm paying $100 for the full game, why do I need to either no life it or spend money to get shit? Why are more people not annoyed about this? My friends' attitude is basically just "that's just the way things are now" like they don't give a shit. But it seriously looks like a fucking blast to play. I'm so conflicted.

This but with your choice of class over a dead weeb

PKxConq OTP

>light attack.

Jesus Christ I just went up against one hell of a Shugoki. Kicked my ass 2 out of 3 matches and I was Kensei.

Nobushi is really fun imo, who agrees?

Going to start creating a list of edgy names of players playing the roach

wish me luck

Fuck you, give me my Persians/Arabians.

>guy shit-talking in his retarded faggy voice on mic
What a fucking mistake.

So has the community been filled with the "WHAT DO YOU MEAN TO CAN'T 1V4 WITH A BLINDFOLD ON AND USING YOUR FEET TO CONTROL THE GAME, GIT GUD SCRUB" crowd yet?

that's like implement a celtic faction it's too similar to vikings (like china would be to the samurai)

>Watch some videos about this game since im mildly interested
>Nearly half of them are "salt" videos or people bitching about honor

Maybe I dont understand the people playing this shit but isnt the whole point of team deathmatch games to literally team up on one another? And why do people get mad about people using moves that throw you off ledges when they add ledges and moves that throw you? I dont get it.

>rome is the only new faction they can implement
>a game who's onset takes place in the middle ages
>rome

read a book

hide chat in ui options

Soon.

have this

Different writefag but also re-shilling.
pastebin.com/9heD9cjc

I don't know if the guy who requested it ever saw it but I finished the WardenxFemRochi fic this morning before I went to bed.

Gonna start working on FemRaider and Orochi

if you 1v2 good players then you're dead end of discussion

>season pass is optional
>microtransactions are 100% optional and can be gained by playing the game.
>Ubisoft, they did a good job with this game.

in your fucking dreams pooskin

A Centurion is coming though

>it is but I just go full retard against any of them, and start flailing on my controller.

Breathe in, that's fear.

that part of the map is so dumb

a centurion isnt a gladiator

I'd be fine putting them in just so I can remove kebab

this
one stands behind you and kills you while you squirm to stop the other and position yourself advantageously

sometimes, all you need is something simple to reaffirm you're doing well

>tfw people associate tulpas with MLP

>$40 season pass, and microtransactions out the ass.
99% of which gives you cosmetics. The only thing of value in the season pass is being able to play new characters a week early. The rest of us can earn them in game. You don't even have to pay to recruit characters to play as them. Microtransactions are just for steel which allows you to buy emotes and shit that has no bearing on 1v1s or 2v2s. There's nothing you can buy that you can't unlock just by playing the game either.
>It seems almost like you're expected to pay a ton more money for shit if you use more than one or two characters
Like this tells me you didn't even try the free beta.

>No Samurai cunts

Not even Kensei? Because I'd want a Kensei version of this.

nice autism you fucking retard

Its the most roman thing your gonna get

The Conqueror is said to be a conscripted criminal

conqueror heavy counter is not guaranteed hit?

It you want to increase Voltaire memery you can implement some version of the HRE but that would just be Knights, really.

Only other Roman thing could be the Byzantines but they aren't much different either.

heavy counter?
explain yourself

You are a fool if you believe they won't implement time travelling as an alibi for more classes

I want to hate Stone for being criminal scum, but he's such a bro.

u r dumb

>No special mechanic where if two shugokis grab each other at the same time, they start a sumo wrestling fight where you gotta mash GB to win

THE LAW has a gladiator helmet and speaks Latin
not a real Roman, but that's as close as you can get right now

I was told that steel was given at low rates and required for upgrading gear. My friend was earning 24 per match. Also I mainly want it for the larger scale modes, they look more fun. The ones with grunts. I didn't play the beta because I wasn't interested in it then. My friends want me to get it now.

Lewd.

rite moar

almost no heavy counters are guaranteed
can't think of one
didn't try that hard, tho

Added to the collection, gotta collect a few more before I can start editing everything together.

the thing where you release heavy in direction of enemy attack to counter attack

I'm a samurai player who uses Orochi if you're fine with that. Not sure how much later I'll be on though.