Land Barge Thread

ITT: post your landbarges, the experience and maintenance with yours, or ones you wish to purchase

I have '96 Avalon. I'm pretty sure its literally the most comfy car ever made.
Reliable, cheap, and the V6 can blow the doors off Civics, Golfs, and other most of the street racers I've encountered. 168k miles and counting, I plan on driving this motherfucker into the ground.

how easy would it be to diy shit on a 735 e23?
i keep getting mixed messages
both engine and the trans have been rebuilt recently,not sure if it has the 4 or 5 speed auto
stock all around except the wheels,no debadging,no intakes or any hack job half-assed mods

It's easy once you get to know the car, it's hard when you only first get the car and look at thing, just read forums and don't be afraid to ask questions and you will learn that you are fully capable at doing anything you want to that car.

This is the closest thing I have driven and I honestly miss it a lot. It was way ahead of its time considering the year. Quite literally one of the most comfortable and floaty cars I have been in.

I got arrested in it during a drug bust and the police ripped up the interior and ruined the car so I ended up selling it afterwards

those cars are seriously underrated imo

bump

Here's a pic of my road boat's interior.

That's some dank ass shit m80. Looks comfy as fuck

It's very comfy. Just wish it was more reliable.

>drug bust
What did you do, nigger?

Why is everyone posting nonlandbarges?

My sold 76 Lincoln continental Town car

I always purposefully get four doors because they came with extra space in the back

used to own this
3.0 diesel i6

Muh dick.

E65?

>It was way ahead of its time considering the year.

in which aspects exactly?
it looks perfectly period correct.

>most comfy car ever made. That would be my 02 vic. Pic related is fav

my pos
turbo and FWD
a stupid idea. should have been rwd

thanks bud
anyone else would like to chime in?

I meant the interior. It was a proper luxury interior in an otherwise economy car. fake wood trim, huge couch-tier leather seats, wide dash, electronic everything, etc....

>all these people posting cars that aren't barges