/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #434

/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #434

Buffing my waifu Edition

Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.soccerspirits.normal2.freefull.google.global.android.common

iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/soccer-spirits/id808137814?mt=8

FAQ: pastebin.com/wNX2ME3E (embed) (embed)

Friend list: ofo.jp/j/OgjO

The following players will have a boosted rate during the following weekend(s):

Feb 18-19
> Erica (Ardor), Lynia (Thunder), Princess Meiran (Whirlwind), Hyang Ran, the Shaman (Light), Lucifer (Dark), MX27 Leventor (Thunder, Legendary), Presty (Dark, Legendary)

Current events:

Fontus Feb 13th - 26th
Didi Feb 12th - 26th
Chocolate shop event Feb 2nd - 17th
Free Skins Feb 2nd - March 3rd
More info can be found in-game

Previous Thread

Black Ivy

>Buffing my waifu Edition

Reddit is still complaining her buff did too little. I would laugh hard if they buff her again due to listening to the lowest common denominator.

Should I buy the new Isillia skin /ssg/?

SS doujins when?

Yes, it actually makes her cute

The skin is fantastic. Makes me want to finally make the switch over to Isillia. The buff was just icing on the cake.

it was an utter failure in japan so never.
better start learning how to draw

Any reason in particular why it failed, or was it just because of competition already having a stranglehold on the japanese mobage market?

Because the fucking weeaboos run it over.

>icing on the cake
That was my cum.

They already listen to the lowest common denominator, just look at isillia's needless buffs

partially because most people didn't go past the first few levels because they thought that was an indicator of the whole game.
also they were constantly in chat and the character forums and it probably scared a good number of people away.
it was so bad that they erased all of the stuff in the character forum

It was too complicated for them

I so want to massage her shoulders, must be hard to bare with the hopes and dreams of the universe on her chest

>Japan hates Korean products at the best of times
>Korean makes exclusive japanese edition
>all of reddit decide they want to reroll on JP server for a fresh start and to hear the voices
>westerners flood in and spam every chat channel in english
>the few Japanese were interested were driven off after the first week
>Zero word of mouth

Also Japan saturates their mobage market and 90% of them fail after the first year. The Japanese are fickle flavor of the month gamers and even games that were bringing in $500 million annually and had anime spinoffs ended up shut down soon after.

>too complicated
I was under the impression that all mobages were initially overcomplicated. The only other ones I've played have been Chain Chronicles and temporarily the one piece treasure cruise, and they were both overly complicated.

>reddit causes the failure of a game they enjoy

They are a literal cancer. They latch onto things and destroy them. Look at /co/ and /pol/.

it's terrible and funny at the same time.
the game is essentially dead now, so even the redditors are gone.
they probably wanted to drip content in to cultivate more whales, but they probably said fuck that and that's why they are making another server that's up to date instead.

To be fair, this one goes one step further because of the quantity of players in a game, factors to take into account when creating a team, spirit stones, uniques, etc.
Others usually have half the units in a team, and to power up some kind of superb mechanic and equip along with the level of the player and that's it.

Max Superbing Legends requires 5 6* Littres

they were more common in general tho, being 5*'s and all

>Max Superbing Legends requires 5 6* Littres

I thought that was a misunderstanding from when the 6* gatekeepers first came out?

Global 6* Littres worked differently than JP 6* Littres since JP had their own rules

Just saw her, is she better than Lucian for me?

Long time not here
Who would I want to replace? Guin is not an option.

JP server didn't have CoT, so how could 5* littres be common?

Guin and Anal.
According to darkfags she's broken, so yeah why not

legends.
they were 5* and in the same pool so it was easier to get dupes.

Is it dumb to buy penguin matches to level up ST fodder?

>small amount of crystals for a 5* Mera
Don't see how that'd be bad

It's worth it. I just need to grind penguins for 15 lvl1 5* and i've created materials for 2 7* players in a week.
All from 3&4* players.

I do it all the time

Silla is love, Silla is life

Get her, and then replace Magnus for Chitose. Put him on support slot, then.
Kevin/Chitose/BI/Magnus

Is it useless to invest in players that will eventually be replaced? I found a Mikael dupe in scout, and have a dupe of him in my box, but I'm at 600 stones and intend to replace him with the dook. Should I even bother getting the dupes of him?

Sadistic.

What?

You may only respond to this post with an incorrect statement

WW is OP.

Isillia deserved buffs. Thunder has the best girls.

You are ugly

If that stopgap player will help you get a higher ranking (and thus more dimension stones) then it is definately worth it.

It really depends on how close you are and how effiecnetly you gather DS. If you are more than 1-2 seasons away from the legend you need, you could probably fill that gap with someone else. Just don't waste + on them, and only superb them enough for their good skills.

I hate you user, I want you as far away as possible

Ardor is the weakest element

So, anons, how is your feet queen doing in league?

I don't wanna hold hands with you

vonchi is the weakest legend

BB did nothing wrong

i am very tempted to build an irre, have been before the buff, but i have too much esport in my veins which won't allow me to

He is tho

Milky doesn't want your dick

Jkun is based

>vonchi is the weakest legend
That title is Bell's now

>there's someone who actually fell for this
Pathetic, killed it in 5 minutes

Ardor is OP

>3.3k crystals
Okay, fags: how many do I have to waste to get Shaman tomorrow?

Is this the proper way to build my Orses?
Waiting for a superb from draws/scout, need the beelz and guess I'll go with speed as for teamwork stat.

At least 5k

Boobies draw boost when?

R-really?

Just eat lots of chicken and boobies will come naturally to you

after she becomes classic

apart from what's been said, their only marketing ploy was that they had famous-ish voiceactors and advertised the hell out of that point with VA videos and whatnot

JP market as a whole is pretty goddamn tired of that and no one gives a shit

Remember there are at least 100+ other 5* characters you can draw
I don't want you to get your hopes up

Of course you did, there's no Aslan.

>Using the skin

This is an incorrect statement.

Exactly. Instead of drawing Smug Shaman, you'll draw that legend you've been looking for!

I love saggy butts.

Well, to each his own.

Tell me why I shouldn't spend all my money on scouts RIGHT NOW

because I'll be jealous of the legendary you find right after spending all of your gold +15000

Honestly you could put anything on her and she will shit out damage before the new uniques came out and her EE I was using IC and she was still hitting over 1.2k steals.

If you don't spend all your money on scouts, how else are you going to ask about how to recover from that loss?

Saggy butts are very nice. Orses has a nice saggy butt.

Look at this face. Say something nice about it.

Perfect depository for my cummies

Where is her nose?

She did nothing wrong

h-hey.
how are t-things going ?

pls b my gf.

behind her nose you fucking retard

your boobies look bad and it's a meme run by retards

My current midline is dale, victoria, cow demon queen, got neraizel in scout, should I get her?

What's your endgame? Rainbow? mono/ dual WW? if dual or mono WW she's excellent, else skip.

So... is Isillia broken now?

If you're a retarded darkfag that can't make a team, yes.

She's the new Angela

She Naturally has 75% DR from just abilities. She's absurdly broken.

It is accompanied by a nice pair of boobies

ww/dark is the plan, 7/11 of my players are ww currently.

sleep tight smug

>75 DR with skills only
>Heals when attacked
>Active for even more heal when attacked

What do you think?

as a ravianfag she's not broken but she got overbuffed out of all the GK buffs that's not a rework she got the best with +5% heal and +20DR, worst part is she didn't even need buff compared to the other GKs in this patch.

This will make Damien EE even greater.

>Light gk buffs make my dark striker stronger!
Are you retarded

yeah, surprising because Lucian deserved a buff more than she does, yet she is the one buffed and lucian is ignored,

but then you remember how they have no idea how the game works and it makes sense again.

>darkfags
>smart

Just look at cirno.

I just wnt my smug is that too much to ask