twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>selling for a friend
>knows what he got

>texas
>ah kno what ah've got
ftfy

>that fucking steering wheel

offer him 2k for his "riced out econobox"

Because no matter how shitty it is, some fucking wannabe ricer is going to come along and buy it.

trash

I know some Night Wave members trying to get a AE86, most of them are too expensive in Texas so they plan to get it from elsewhere.

>thinking that one is expensive

you are just poor, sure you might not think its the right price for that shitbox but someone will pay something close to that price

that being said when shopping for an AE86 you have to search the entire united states.

here's a reasonable priced one.

seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/6018591987.html

and another one

losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cto/6014333056.html

and maybe this one depending on how much he wants for it.

losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/cto/6037417726.html

>you are just poor

In what world could you possibly justify selling a 30 year old slow ass Corolla for $10k

>seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/6018591987.html
>275,000 miles
>$4,000
Yeah, nah.

I don't the free market does. But if I had the money i'd pay top dollar for a clean '86. Then hoon the fuck out of it.

>caring about mileage on a 30 yr old corolla

as long as it was taken care of. Its a car to hoon on not a fancy fucking luxobarge. What are you planning on driving it like any other fwd econobox? lol then this car isnt for you

I plan on it not snapping the fuck in half while hooning around like a jackass. At that kind of mileage the powertrain is the least of my concerns.
Besides, I already have a fancy luxobarge.

>been fully restored
>been reupholstered with leather seats
>should be entirely rust-free
Apart from the gay steering wheel and shift knob, it's not even that retarded an asking price. It's probably in better condition than when it was bought new.

I paid like 4k for shipping from Japan alone for my econobox.

10K is nothing for an 86

>Will entertain serious CASH OFFERS above $10k

go to this guys house and brutally murder him for being this fucking retarded

You're not takumi, get a better car.

this.

And people complain about boomers. At least boomers want money for socially historic cars and not one that only featured prominently in a fucking cartoon while being absolutely insignificant irl when it was produced.

>imblygin
It was part of the defining element of japanese drift culture back in the day, before the initial D manga was conceived. They chose the 86 for the manga because it was already popular in Japan and other countries because it was a solid and cheap platform to build a competent race car. Most people I know in reality have known this car since way before the tv series or weeb-culture found its way to Europe or the US. I know the person who test-drove and homologated the car when it was introduced in my country and he is still in love with it. If he didn't have a Sports 800, he'd have one of these.

>muh jap blah blah blah
Do you have squinty eyes? If you don't, buy something that isn't a weebbox.

you sound like you live in a flyover state and probably have never left your state.

At least I don't spend $5000 TechCuck bux/mo for a studio to share with my boyfriend in a part of town where bums throw feces at me for being White.

in the same world peole sell shitbox american cars from 50 years ago for 40k+?

the ae86 was race globally from grassroots shit to touring cars
it was massively popular BEFORE initial d was even a thought

>damage control
lmao. the 69 charger is only popular because of dukes of hazard
prove me wrong you cant LMAO

>muh 86 has pedigree fags have arrived

No it doesn't. It has about as much pedigree as a Hyundai Excel

At this point just get a frs

>i dont know anything about touring car racing during the 80s and 90s!
lmao as if that wasnt obvious enough, stupid fucking newfag

oh look, a braindead r9k pol faggot

That's just what they're worth my dude, the days of the $1000 corollas are for the most part gone (although I paid $800 CAD for mine). I would pay $10k for that desu, it's not a bad price.

>oh shit he was spot on, better lob some shit-tier name calling at him

They won't because all they really want is to play Dagumi or whateverthefuck like some weeb