Bitcoin: The Furture's garbage

~ Goodnight Bitcoin ~
forbes.com/sites/peterjreilly/2016/12/09/irs-coinbase-summons-what-are-you-going-to-do-when-they-come-for-you/#33eb1b9cc3d4

coindesk.com/circle-cuts-bitcoin-buying-and-selling-in-blockchain-pivot/

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.es/20160726/spain-uses-drones-to-hunt-tax-evaders
youtube.com/watch?v=ohQY7kpOc50
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They literally can't do a capital gains tax because you can know how much is lost when transferring to exchanges or something

If the IRS shuts down coinbase and makes itnillegal, the price will skyrocket

worked very well for alcohol prohibition.

o wait.

Bitcoin is priced in monetized debt notes.
It was over before it started.
Time to get the blunderbusses out.

>Red ID
>The word Red is in idk

Short argument that has debunked OP already, well that was fast

Comet Pizza at it again.
No wait it's China...

>keeping your bitcoin with an exchange
>handing over your dox to exchanges

These people are idiots. All "banning" these types of exchanges will do is move people to unregulated exchanges or p2p sales like localbitcoins. Now you have 0 records whatsoever.

Nice job, government.

If people just paid their taxes there wouldn't be an issue. The problem is the Bitcoin community is just a huge libertarian circlejerk combined with the sleaziest mother fuckers on the planet taking them for a ride.

libertarians are criminals too though.

they pretend to have some moral outrage about government trampling rights, but at the end of the day all they really want is to be able to break laws they don't like without getting in trouble.

1 Currency supported by over 600 penny stocks.
But they said it was decentralized and deflationary??
Centralized exchanges and infinity altcoins is the opposite of what it said it would be. Time to take her outback and put her down.

Cid knows what you are doing Bitcoin...

Just found out what the drones were for all along.

Tax evasion hunters:
Drones hunt down 1.7 million tax cheats in Spain
thelocal.es/20160726/spain-uses-drones-to-hunt-tax-evaders

Bitcoin will bring back military job security.

>implying I don't have 6 figures in BTC that will ever get detected because I worked for it instead of buying it in exchanges

Once goverments get rid of physical cash that's what people will do to circunvent goverment's cuckoldry. Work for bitcoin, get paid in bitcoin, the government and the banksters already lost.

>government's cant possibly be corrupt

Meet the new boss he's just like the old one. Fake pumps fake dumps all in the name of attracting suckers for liquidity. If you want your wall st you can keep your Bitcoin. They need you to survive.

Waves is good coin.
Sasha Ivanov not scammy guy Ukraine

Assange was using Bitcoin to hide insurance file info. Alphabet agencies will destroy it.

I hear silver is the most undervalued asset.
By the time you realize it you won't be able to get any though. Keep buying those altcoin penny stocks and make your Bitcoin god grow. Wrap those chains around that cage of yours.

>I hear silver is the most undervalued asset.
you heard wrong, silver is overvalued to gold (for the past 30 years as reference) and gold is also overvalued (for the post 30 years as reference).

This thread is pathetic. No-coiner really is a diagnosis, isn't it?

>not buying bulk straight from a miners butthole
plebs

All I know is when that body falls you can cut silver bars out from that jacket.

Blunderbuss to the rescue.

cannot into sui generis things

eg 1984 email is an aspect of the internet but not the full internet.

Commodity and currency is an aspect of btc but not full btc

they cant do shit

Jan 20th tick tock tick tock.

Snow flakes going to be pissed.

>A strawman debunked anything

Buttcoin tards mad as hell

He's main guy he appointed to that roll is a supporter of bitcoin my man.

>These people are idiots. All "banning" these types of exchanges will do is move people to unregulated exchanges or p2p sales like localbitcoins. Now you have 0 records whatsoever.

Or, more likely, it will turn people off from Bitcoin all together.

you know

if you dont sell your bitcoins

you have no capital gains

thus no taxes to pay anyways

>Wanting to keep what you produce is a crime

>if you try to escape capital gains tax or buy illegal shit with Bitcoin the government will go after u!!!!!
Wow, what a shocker.

I hope it does so that you fucking leeches st tying to make a buck and fuck off so it can drop back to 90 a coin sustained by only dark market sales, lemme buy my weed in peace with 5 min confirmations again ;_;

You are wrong because while commodities are intrinsically valuable, memes are not

youtube.com/watch?v=ohQY7kpOc50

Nothing is intrinsically valuable. PM are valuable as long as people have an use for them. Before Spain arrived to America gold was worthless for the natives. Bitcoin has an use for people just as any other commodity

>Before Spain arrived to America gold was worthless for the natives.

>The Inca were fond of gold and silver and used it for ornaments and for decorating their temples and palaces as well as for personal jewelry. Many objects were made of solid gold: Emperor Atahualpa had a portable throne of 15 karat gold that reportedly weighed 183 pounds. The Inca were one tribe of many in the region before they began conquering and assimilating their neighbors: gold and silver may have been demanded as tribute from vassal cultures.

next stupid question!