none

Michelin Energy E3B

Blizzak WS80

Indy 500 in a couple weeks

45/75/12

Michelins biatch

Re003

whatever the bus has

These Pirelli super street legal racing scorpion magic 100RR slicks.

I better not see any chicken strips you faggots.

Yokohama. Usually use continental, but my wheel-pusher had a good deal on them.

lmao nice strips fagget git gud

I've got some form of Michelin all seasons on these two and I think Michelin pilot power RS on the fz6

Is this the reason why so many corvettes can't turn?

215/55/17 Michelin X-Ice Xi3

215/55/17 Pirelli P7 Cinturato All Season Plus

t. 2015 Toyota Camry

Radials

...I don't know much about tires

so instead of running the ring in 20 minutes you'll run it in 19:48 in your pos

BF Goodrich g-Force comp-2 A/S

I'll check next time I take the bus

33" Goodyear MT/Rs with kevlar
285/50/20 Goodyear Eagle GT 2s
265/75/16 KO2s
They're all good

whatever brand the iraqi guy included with my new rims

frosty? better not be

205/55/16 Michelin Pilot Sport AS3s

Dryrotted and worn to fuck 245/40/17 Toyo Proxies4 I'm replacing with a set of 235/45/17 Dunlop Sportmaxxs from a stock 2016 WRX

Contintental Extremecontact DW's.

275/45/17 BFGoodrich

Nokian Hakkapeliitta 8 SUV 245/70/16

Cooper Discoverer AT3
225/75/16

Michelin supersports

Direzza Star Spec

245 35/19

Infiniti M. Can't even get decently priced tires without the Jew trying to Jew me

Mich Pilot Sports

Mickey Thompson ET Street 255/60 R15 in the rear and Toyo roadpro 215/60 R15 in the front

I've got some of these too, on my Mustang

Yokohama Advan Neova AD08R
255/35/19
295/30/19

Nokian Hakkapeliitta 8

Anyone have pirelli cinturato p7s? I wanna run them for my dd for Max comfy I'm just trying to find tires with no road noise

215/45/17 Bridgestone Potenza RE-71R

meme tires.

Eagle F1 All seasons

WS80 Blizzaks

Any 15" i can find.

> never fire off me or my son to the wites again

ayee. how do you like them? Ive had mine for a couple weeks and im pretty impressed.

Theyre a meme for a good reason.

some 17" 275s on the front, 305 18" mickey thompson ET street radials on the back

Same here but not the A/S

Why did you go with the all season version?

tires that beat corvettes by 2 seconds

*pats you on the back*

Y-yeah I totally understand user, you're only running Federals because lul track day bro or you autoX and go through tires too quickly to invest in nice ones anyway right?

>"i better not see any chicken strips you faggots"
>posts own tire which clearly has chicken strips

also, chicken strips are basically irrelevant on a car. you sound underage.

Toyo Open Country R/T on this, Toyo Open Country A/T II on my Jeep, and I've got Hankook Ventus V12 evo2s to go on the Mustang because the stock Pirellis are shot at 11k.

good job completely missing the joke, retard

>having bald slicks
>chickenstrips on 4 wheelers
>being this cringey

Garbage china tires. They came with the car I recently bought and I'm too poor to justify replacing tires that are practicaly new.

Michelin Pilot supersport runflats staggered

Michelin PSS 245/35-20" on the Opel.

Michelin Energy saver 195/55-15" on the Volvo 850

Thinking of buying Kuhmo ECSTA PS91 to replace my soon to be worn out PSS.

what was the joke?

Waiting on the new RT615K+ to come in. 215/40/17

Michelin PS3 and PA4

>PSS
ma based nigga

>runflats

>runcraps
lmao wtf

Dunlop sport maxx rt

Michelin XZL 7.5R16 on truck

Don't even know what tires are on DD car.

My niggers.

Federal rs rr

>triangle tires

Why not round tires?

Kappa?

Eagle RS-As, but I want to upgrade to some BFGooodrich g-force sport comp 2s when I have the money.

continental ContiEcoContact 5 275/65/14

also have an almost new set of ContiPremiumContact 2E on some steel rims that i am trying to sell

winter tyres are nokian something, i forget.

Those tires are facing the wrong way. Be careful on ice, snow, or rain

245/45/17 Front
275/40/17 Rear
BFGoodrich G-Force Sport Comp 2

G R I P

Slicks, bitch.

As much as I like to rag on people for doing dumb shit to their cars on Veeky Forums, his tires are on the right way round. Siping is supposed to push water out to the edge of the tire as it rolls forward, stupid.

eagle F1 asymetrics (OEM) on my 16 camaro ss.

it's pretty obvious
its like a guy wearing a pink shirt going, "pink shirts are for faggots"
but im probly just getting baited

>its like a guy wearing a pink shirt going, "pink shirts are for faggots"

the only thing that's obvious is that this is either a poor attempt at backpedaling because you didn't know what chicken strips are or your sense of humor is absolutely retarded.

Whichever it is, stop posting please.

Michelin PS2s

245/45/r17 nitto invos. Dem niggas was quiet dey no lie.
nittotire.com/passenger-tires/invo-luxury-sport-ultra-high-performance-tire/

That's designed to look rad not for strength/grip right?

>New R888s
>In twenty fucking seventeen
Please don't do this, OP.

On the street? How's the wear?

Hi OP, please record yourself driving in the rain or wet weather. We need more liveleak footage.

Direzza ZII, stock 14x5.5

Not him but those are 200aa, I assume the wear is fine. I got about 3-5000 miles out of my 100aa tires on a mustang gt while driving like an absolute asshole on the street. (it was a while ago)

The previous generation was damned grippy and these ones are supposed to be even stickier. I'm guessing the new tread pattern isn't going to be as good for water evacuation, though. Try not to drive through lakes with them on.

Is actually a tire that was designed specifically to look good as a primary requirement.

I'm retarded and cannot attach pictures.

It's almost as if they've never heard of bikes or the stigma associated with chicken strips (or if you're in the camp that DOESN'T track on the street, lack of which) from certain insecure individuals.

That said, not being privy of that knowledge, they sure are quick to think they've found a poor troll and have laid out their insecurities.

but those look like shit

Curious to see how many car tyres do this thing.

Here's a temp citizen rubber.
I believe the later gen ones actually had a proper tread pattern but with a very, very shallow angel imprint to retain the 'pizazz'.

The invos were made to look good? They look rad and they work fine for water. The grip is no where near what the 555r's or 555's for that matter.
I've put quite a few miles on them now and I'm really starting to feel the lack of grip.
They look pretty cool when you walk up to the car.

Yeah, those numbers don't actually mean anything. The RE71s and Rival Ses use compounds that are probably softer than your 100 treadwear cheater slicks.

Interesting. Those things were soft enough they don't make noise when you spin them.

Oh, definitely softer if you had 555s. I think those use the same compound as the NT01, just with a floppy sidewall.

My Hakkas have a little bear paw around each stud.

That's cute as fuck.

Shit nigga u ain't lying.

I had 555r's and then later when I wasn't just weekending it I had the 555 regulars. I just read a few things and they were claiming that they are about the same softness but just worse.
mfw looking at PROXES R888R,
I might want to use these as summer tires this year, these look ridiculous. And under a grand for a set.

These also claim 100aa, like the 555r's.

R888s do fine in the rain as long at they're >50% tread.

I literally spun out my car with my 555r's attempting to take a corner at ~15mph in the rain. You are posting wet ground, not rain. I learned something about warming up my soft compound tires that day.

Haven't run R888Rs, but the old R888 was crap. I'd suggest RC-1s or NT-01s if you live somewhere it doesn't ever rain during the summer, and Rivals or R-S4s if you live somewhere it does.

RA-1 is the tire you want for the rain. Next step from there is Hoosier H2O.

Aquaplaned on standing water with my ZII's, just as I was overtaking a 20 wheeler. I'm not sure that even 'wet' geared rubber would have fared any better, but I did drop my cruising speed by 20km/h for the 120km home. I hate driving in the fucking dark with no street lights.

ZIIs are probably the best summer tire in the wet. Be glad you weren't on practically anything in this thread.

Main factor in getting them over the other more 'like shit to blanket' alternatives, glad I made a logical choice.

Yokohama AD08r on my car
Yokohama AE50 on the T5-r