/maag/ - Marvel Avengers Academy General

Here comes the gays edition!

>What is this? Is it Free?
A shitty freemium game. With cute waifus, husbandos, and the best writing Marvel has put out since you've been alive you young fuck. If you want to accomplish anything, you'll have to spend money or kill yourself.

>Current event
Ultron is ending, and Young avengers are starting, get ready for lots of characters you aren't familiar with and are totally gay

>Marvel event article
news.marvel.com/games/59815/kang-lures-young-avengers-marvel-avengers-academy/

>Reddit "full of lies" AMA Pastebin
pastebin.com/U91LWGbH

>Still better drawn than half the shit currently published by Marvel
shitpostersacademy.tumblr.com/

>How to not get cucked by the Jew
search the thread after the update drops

Other urls found in this thread:

www17.zippyshare.com/v/uytLMfiv/file.html
www17.zippyshare.com/v/EIEzkwLB/file.html
www17.zippyshare.com/v/yKEC0zmS/file.html
www17.zippyshare.com/v/lYcjbwMp/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>WE WUZ KANGS is a mini event
Well I didn't see that coming. At least we're getting Stature

A mini event where we get four new characters and a caged villain. That's a pretty stout mini event

Four? The article made it sound like were only getting Hulkling, Wiccan and Stinger. And nothing about Kang getting caged. I'm assuming Stinger will be the premo character for the event. I can see tumblr losing their shit if either premo is gay.

Also, sounds like we're getting best girl during the next event.

I just realized I'm an idiot. I was looking at this picture and thought the blond guy was someone else, but that's Hulkling not hulked out, isn't it? We didn't get the normal versions of any of the other Hulks so I didn't think that was him at first.

Looks like their R1 costumes since we know what Wiccan's ranks look like already. Although that might be R3 Cassie since it's the Stature suit and the Stinger suit is her R5

yep

Previous thread:

Thanks, I was just coping the last OP and he left that out too.

This board moves too fast.

Yes it does. I miss this thread during the event, but just having a couple of people bumping it over and over again isn't enough to keep it alive anymore.

Move it back to /co/?

Wish we could, but the mods are cucks.

Plus we couldn't keep it up very long there either. Are problem now is lack of content. There's no art or anything for the game worth posting, and the hack, as awesome as it is, means we get everything way too easily in the first couple of days of an event so there's no strategy talk anymore either.

Have all the F2P quit?

Whelp, Ultron event officially over. And you can put away buildings from the get go for once.

Quit or sucking TinyCo off on reddit.

We can try tho.

We update?

I'm not seeing it on android yet.

Can someone explain to me how AvAc got away with adding Kang?

I assumed his movie rights were over at Fox thus meaning he was restricted from appearing in Marvel games post-CoC.

Is it because Fox only owns the rights to "Rama-Tut" whereas Marvel is free to use "Kang"?

This game looks interesting. How much can I reasonably expect to pay in order to enjoy this?

like when i leave a hooker money but says i gotta pay extra for bbbj or anal

Well for starters, Marvel has the rights to any and all of its characters for video games/action figures/etc. Fox only owns the movie rights. Marvel chooses not to use characters that other studios have the movie rights for so that they don't give those films free advertising.

well nothing if you stay in these threads since we have a hackbro who gets us everything for free. If you're not going to cheat, then its probably 50 bucks a month to get every character.

Marvel can use the characters because they all rights expect movie rights. They are childish and petty so they just chose not too.

>Wiccan is cute

oh no

I'm still playing but I don't know, not as engaged of course. I didn't even open the game after I got Hawkeye.

Still no Amazon app store update, so I guess the event will be running off the event one?

It shouldn't be, more likely they're running late and it won't update/start till tomorrow.

On the Amazon page it says they updated the same time as iOS and Android and I think the last episode had the app update after it started so they must have prepackaged things in for the next event. But who really knows with TinyCo?

WHEN UPDATE?

When your sad comes back from buying cigarettes

I know it's too much work, but I'd like it if the icons changed with what rank costume they're in

So I'm back after deciding to take a break from the game during the Strange event. I know I missed the A force event, and Miss Loki, which I'm sad about, but I did manage to get everything in this event within a few days. What else did I miss?

IT'S LIVE

Welp, no update tonight it seems. Here's hoping this thread lasts till tomorrow.

There was an event where they brought old stuff back. Certain event characters, freemiums, and some villain boxes were available. I think that's it though.

>what is the truth.gif

I an getting a message telling me to upgrade my game, but I don't see an update in the app store. Maybe it's about to drop.

Valley of Spirits? Mandarin and the Makluan zone next?

I think we're heading into Monsters Unleashed once this wraps up, but after that should get some content updates before GotG 2.0

Same here, is there a newer hack that works with this that I missed?

I'm still using last weeks, and there's no update in the Play Store. What version are you using? Cause the latest one is 1.10.3

>Cassie is premium

truly why even live

Given no actual update so far, this should work:

>Instant actions
www17.zippyshare.com/v/uytLMfiv/file.html - HD
www17.zippyshare.com/v/EIEzkwLB/file.html - SD

>Free shopping + instant actions
www17.zippyshare.com/v/yKEC0zmS/file.html - HD
www17.zippyshare.com/v/lYcjbwMp/file.html - SD

I've been using the same hack that came out at the start of the Ultron event. It never stopped working, but I guess there was a mid event update one that I missed.

>were getting hulking/wiccan bullshit

Not even the hilarious fact that Marvel wont let them use Scarlet Witch or Quicksilver isnt enough to make the pain go away.

>weighted trips

It's been so long that I can't remember what the suggested gameplay was last time and I think we still had datamining so we could actually calculate out the expected values.

Intuitively 6 hours seems best because you guarantee a rate of 1 per 2 hours with potential to do up to 1 per 1.2 hours and that seems better than gambling with 4 or 8 hours, but I might be being retarded.

If you have an Android device you can use a hack to make everything free, if you don't or for some reason are morally opposed to it, then through the nose.

I think it was always the longest one because you were guaranteed X amount

something about the way they've rendered the girls in full body costumes is really hot

rank 1 wins again

Well my thinking is that the 5/8 not that much more than 4/6 once you factor in the fact that you won't literally be checking the game every x hours, so the percentages would have be very heavily skewed toward the lowest end on 6 for the guarantee at 8 hours to be better.

But I don't give enough of a fuck tonight to search through the archives for here or on reddit. Maybe one of the nerds on reddit will do it but I'm heading to bed now.

Hers and Viv's 2nd costume are probably the best 2nd costumes in the game.

I don't recall us ever working out the percentages. I think when they did that for the MODOK event we had been locked out of the data. Or whatever event it was that had the varying drops per mission.

Bump.

You know, the fact that she can become giant makes those ANTennas seem a bit weird.

They name dropped chaos magic. They could be holding on to her for a main event

up

But chaos magic doesn't exist

Finally BlueStacks has stopped randomly shitting it up.

Blustacks is always shit.

Is there a new hack yet, I ask with the ulterior motive of bumpage

Reddit is saying 4 hours might be best. That worst case is scaring me off though.

FUCK YOU BENDIS

Imma wait till the hack, I think.

There's no app update, you can use last weeks

Well, don't I feel stupid now.

bump

Something something up.

Why is it that whenever I take unexpected time away from my computer to go somewhere, this thread dies without the other people who usually bump bumping it, this doesn't happen when I do some routine activity like grocery shopping.

It's possible we just all take breaks around the same time?

But I just usually wait until page 10 to bump and the picture user (maybe you're him?) usually posts around like 9 from what I can tell.

What is the consensus on which event buildings are worth keeping on campus? The haunted house and the sanctum sanctorum seem to get a decent share of missions, but places like the wakandan embassy don't seem to anymore.

Also, which event decorations have a permanent home on your campus?