Pick one

Civic hatchback or Corolla hatchback?

Corolla, the Civic is 2big, 2ugly, and it's more of a liftback than a hatchback.

Why did Scion die?

Because nobody was buying them and it became too expensive to manufacture the same car with different badging just for the American market

It's sad that I thought that the blue corolla was an updated modern EP3 Type-R in the thumbnail

Jeezus the new civic looks like a sedan or minivan for christ sake.

>Sad when a corolla looks more like a civic than an actual fuckin civic

Holy shit you're right

Honda designers need to be hung

>180hp or 140hp

>Jeezus the new civic looks like a sedan or minivan for christ sake.
>posts a car that's a minivan copied at 60% scale.
What did he mean by this?

The Civic cause at least it has some semblance of fun. The Corolla is objectively the reliability king but it's so boring to drive

can i have the original scion iM concept? it would have been an instant purchase if they hadnt sucked the life out of it.

The corolla hatch actually has double wishbone front and multilink rear, civic doesnt. Put a turbo and bueno

Plus the civic is so fucking ugly jesus christ

This desu

Neither. Focus hatchback, because Ford > Japanese brands, and there's no fucking weeb/ricer tax.

Zoom Zoom bitchboi

new mazdas look bretty good

If only they had a DCT option, and an engine with 200+ hp and apple carplay

Eurocivic

Just bought a 2016 Hyundai Accent SE hatchback.

How'd I do?

Are there any skirts or kits to make it look more badass?

Accents are textbook appliance. Are you going to register as an Uber driver?

I wasnt going to, but do you think i could? Easy way to make some dough. Certainly couldn't do that with my 93 Corolla

Because they were marketed towards the one demographic that couldn't afford them: millenials.
Millenials simply don't buy new cars.

Uber isn't an easy pay check any more, they only offered those rates to put taxi companies out of business. Now an uber driver often makes less than minimum wage, especially after you factor in extra car maintenance.

What about Lyft? $500 new driver bonus and they advertise $35 an hour

This, boomers finally learned that no amount of marketing can magically make money appear in the hands of the most broke generation in the history of the USA. It can still make idiots make stupid financial decisions, but only if they have the money to do it.

>hyundai
>maintainance

top kek

Is that a minivan and you're being silly calling it a hatchback or...does the car actually look like that??

>Friend bought a new Mitsubishi mirage for 13k
>Paid it off in less than a year with Lyft while still making money to spend
>Car has almost 100k miles and nothing but brakes/oil/tires/simple maintenance
Uhhh yeah don't buy a 3 series or C class to do taxi services and you'll be fine

Why the fuck are they both so hideous. I just want my simple breadvan back.

Just the angle. Its actually pretty compact

The corolla will look exactly the same with a ricer bodykit and rims.

Neither. They both suffer from shitty modern car design. My 3k civic is just as good

>Honda kills the Fit Sport without ever giving it the power it deserved
>still no Fit Si

What is Honda even thinking? I love my Fit Sport, but it needs more power.