January update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51933
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/UyaKYH9u

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hgln7EqTOmo
youtube.com/watch?v=gnRjPwwP1tU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do any mobile games ever make you feel like replaying the old FF games?

I started RK out of nostalgia, but after a few months I felt like I was wasting my time with another mobage and just replayed the old ones I felt like playing instead.

FFRK has prompted me to try FFXIV and FFXII even though I've never even had an inkling before to give them the time of day.

what card? does the ability name have "lesser" in it?

Just cleaned my friendlist, add me.

back when the characters from III came out on BE i went back and replayed it.
already playing II and going to try the origins version of ! for the first time because RK

youtube.com/watch?v=Hgln7EqTOmo

Cuts over to english about 1 minute in.

Replied to you here:

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

>Have every Golbez relic, including much sought after BSB
>still can't justify putting em on my A team outside of a IV realm because he's still stuck at 80 level cap.

MC3 for Golbez when?

>1/11 was one of 4 SSB+ dupes (Edea) I already had for realm update.

Fuck

Are the stat differences really that great?

~30 MAG and 1k+ HP from levels alone.

I'm ready for my 1/11 Almasy Revolver

What Final Fantasy games really make you think?

What is going on with the materia on the left side of this screenshot?

It certainly helps, especially if you have a BSB for a character. Golbez should be in the next batch of MC3 though

That is considerable stats. However, I can only see that power gap being an issue if you are doing Torment.

the extra health is probably the most important part considering his burst gives him sentinel and it's command 1 is also tied to total health.

Very true. I'm not saying those levels aren't important but at current difficulties, you could still use him viably if you wanted. With all the mitigation tools we have (defensive and offensive) I do not think it would be an issue. Really the trouble for Golbez is how to build SB.

>summon, heal, and skill in the same row

I have no idea

Is there any way to change the download location of FF Mobius? I don't want it to download to my primary drive, I keep my steam library on a separate one.

I really want to play the pre-six games again for that chipper sprity feeling. I'd say 6 as well but the game felt too serious imo. And because no jobs and the jobs are always my favorite part of FF games.

youtube.com/watch?v=gnRjPwwP1tU is still one of my favorite battle themes. Also oji-san is best ff5

Yeah. I might do a complete playthrough of the series this year. 2-3 will be the slow point I think.

>the trouble for Golbez is how to build SB.

The answer I've come up with is two fold. Attacking vulnerabilities and Knight's Charge.

attacking vulnerabilities with 5* abilities is the best way for mages to build charge if they lack access to wrath or lifesiphon. Then, after the first bsb, the sentinel helps build charge from taking damage, and knight's charge helps with both of these.

There's no wrong way to love a chocobo -- Noctis

>tfw spending lapis to refresh energy at rank 45
feelsbadman

>Final Fantasy games have chocobos, tall, typically friendly birds who let you pet them and ride them
>Real life has ostriches, tall, typically unfriendly birds who if you even look at them will kick your fucking head off
I just want to ride a giant chicken. Is that too much to ask for?

>tfw spending lapis at rank 69
It'll always feel bad man, spent 1k yesterday.

>sub rank 90
>energy refresh with lapis

WHAT ARE YOU DOING NIGGER

>we decided to keep it simple
I wonder if they even played their game.

Trying to have Tms before every event I need them for passes me by.

sword master and heavy breaker stack right?
when i finish firion thinking about giving him gigas axe and excalibur or something.

>tfw

Stop posting this shitty image every thread. I know it's you because you do it the same way.

Never. Not until all feelshitters are dead.

Are there any more significant western holidays coming up that Gumi give us a krispy kreme event for?

Yes yes dumbfeelposter etc. I hope you watched the video at least. It was an interesting find.

St. Patrick's

Where did his right hand go at the end?

I get hating frogposters because they always post garbage but you just post that image in response to people posting innocuous, on topic things. It's even an FF edit too.

Congratulations, the feelshitters have successfully brainwashed you into thinking they're not as cancerous as frogshit.

Both frogs and feels are cancer. You allow even one in and both will get in even if you disallow the other. Do not let this happen. Always kill both.

FFVIII story is typical of almost all FF stories, in that you can tell they started writing each individual scenario first, then tried write an ending and overall story that tied it all together. It's why a lot of FF end games seems like such ass-pulls.

VIII suffered from this
XIII suffered from this
III suffered from this

VII suffered from this, though not as badly
IV suffered from this, though not as badly
V suffered from this, though not as badly

only a few are really obvious that they started with a cohesive storyline from the very beginning like IX and VI

I'm a bit confused. the Tutorial told me to select the cards with the mage icon, so should I just select the same ability 3 times until I get different ones? Or equip some of the ranger/warrior shit?

What did he do right?

yeah

Most people hate frogposters, but you're probably the only one I've ever seen hating feelposters. You might as well say "Wake up sheeple!!!" at this point.

Everything, user.

Fine then, you want feels so badly?

You heard him, boys. Start spamming all the feels, all the crying wojacks, every single shitty feelshit edit ever. He said it's perfectly okay to do so. Go wild!

silence, triggered nigger. it was an on topic post get your panties out of a twist.

>Getting rustled this much over some final fantasy
Come on, son

>X or Y question
>"Yeah"
Are you trying to bamboozle me?

probably maybe
i think
this probably seems crazy crazy a graveyard theory
but i think my lost piece is around somewhere

Fuse them!

If you play the game for more than one battle you might figure it out yourself.

Anyone up for mobius mp?
Farming ifrit mats here until he switches to shiva.
2*

I think 8's story appears planned out just fine on a macro level. It feels more like they just went with things that sounded cool over things that made sense. Junction Machine Ellone is probably the best example of that. All Odine had to do is destroy the machine and all research on it, and the world is saved. Time Compression itself is another example, as it's never explained why Ultimecia needs to be at a certain point in the past to activate it. It's all just conveniences so they can reach the (admittedly really fucking cool) ending portion.
But there is proper foreshadowing in the game's assets and dialogue (Cid's dialogue early game, the Adel messages in Timber, "Edea"s dialogue). Not that that's a guarantee that it was planned out, but it certainly makes it feel that way to me.

Stop shitposting both of you, fucking niggers

The pastebin says I shouldn't do multiplayer until I'm at my third panel and I'm almost at my 7th and at chapter 4 but I sttill feel too scared to try multiplayer. Gotta complete my entire job and 5* more of my cards before I feel like I'm ready.

Now I'm curious. Regarding the assassination, did Ultimecia block the shot from pure skill, or because she knew she was about to see Edea get shot in the head? Irvine does NOT miss there.

You could say VIII was style over substance, the Final Fantasy.

Maybe Ultimecia heard the shot and a milisecond later used time compression to slow down time and block the bullet.

I did a couple of battles. still confused as to what to do.

If you've got 4 panels then you should be good for 1* battles

If the host isn't an idiot then you probably can get carried in 2* too, don't take the pastebin as fact. MP section in particular is a little dated

Considering the game paints the past as unchangeable (even for Ultimecia), I'd assume the former.

As long as you're on a 4+ job panel, have a deck lvl 120+ and have at least one card whise the sicarius you're fighting is weak to, you should have no troubles with 2* battles.
If your job doesnt have a weakness advantage element you can go by with a 140lvl deck.
Just don't use cards of the same element as the boss.

Also on 2* battles you target the guard first, not the boss.

All that's really necesary is one player that can deplete yellow with high dmg attacks, and one that can deplete red bar fast. Anyone else is usually riding them.

So, you up for it?
Make sure to customize your mp deck before entering the arena.

Ha ha! Time for the Disciplinary Committee!

this is gonna take a while isnt it

oh boy

HOLY SHIT I THINK THE BANNER IS USING THE SAME ART AS THE FUCKING OP LOOK AT RAIJINS FACE

You're a fag if you don't solo the event's first fight with Squall.

yep.
especially if you want both DW's

JUST
U
S
T

>A game is using OFFICIAL ART for its banner, QUICK STOP THE PRESSES

>Siefer's burst on dolla draw
Solid.

Aren't dupes good though? So you can combine them or something?

I thought it was fan art... s-sorry...

>stuttering
faggot

>Raijin's Staff
>Type: Hammer

2 11 pulls.

2 squalls jackets
1 seifers gloves
1 raijins pauldron
1 fuijins jacket

this is okay i guess especially raijins pauldron

That dupe could've been another different relic.

Fuckin' knew it was gonna happen after getting it from the LD. At least it was also nice enough to throw in Squall's jacket. It'll help for the OSB I have for him

jej I wanted that armor too.

dupe armor is pointless, you get very little from combining armor. combining weapons skyrockets its powers (with synergy).

is it worth it to have 2 dw?

>1/11 Fujin's Jacket
It's alright

Thanks for nothing giuys, I have to leave and can't mp now, fug.

>Get Zell's BSB from the lucky draw before
>No Zell in this event
>Already had a plan for who I was going to use the soul of a hero on

How do you even get enough SB meter to EnIce and then OSB?

Asking for a friend who has Rinoa's EnEarth and her BSB and a honed Titan and Fat Chocobo

Stop

ace striker+life siphon spam

Squall kind of has lifesiphon to spam. Earlier post from user helps with the question though

Go away, fucking 8bitnigger

It's just a bookmark, user.

Stop

Is the Emperor worth pulling for in BE? From his skills he looks like he'll kick Exdeath's ass in magic damage