>Get the game in English!
Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=klb.android.lovelive_en
iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/app/school-idol-festival/id834030294?mt=8

>Love Live! School Idol Festival Calculator
suyo.be/llsif/calc/

>EN Event Ranking Tracker
ll.idolactiviti.es/en/tracker/#/ranking

>Event Cutoff Predictions
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gT26kLl2jAQGX9xn9VRAYwnk5gzKWpe-NkOJa7osI8Y/pubhtml?gid=648200897

>Infodump
docs.google.com/document/d/1ZsOTX29rG7uQShRh4ConecpxZAftbc2YXLDAxwN-r1Y/

>Love Live! School Idol Festival Wiki
lovelive.kouhi.me/

>Team Builder
venus.dti.ne.jp/nobody.other/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/pez7x2iX
pastebin.com/u/The_Chikafag
my.mixtape.moe/wgbxpi.mp3
bang-dream.bushimo.jp/character/
youtube.com/watch?v=OxkQu49domg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Holding dog penises with Riko

Good OP :)

S T I N K
T
A
R

Who do you want to see every time you open your phone?

Nice OP!

My bbygrl Chika
Ya simply cutely and clean

Ya makin me not wanna finna let go tonight

To quote the goat king of pop "I like the groove of your walk, your talk, your dress"

Ilu bae

Latest chapter: pastebin.com/pez7x2iX
Previous chapters: pastebin.com/u/The_Chikafag

Good OP

Reppin' BiBi!

kys

Umi is love

True

Honoka-chan is my goddess!

YOU RUINED IT FOR ME

Umi is love.

Cuddle Umi

Any F RAMESPA M fans?

more like FRAUDSPAM

More like Fuukospam-the autist-sama~!

sakurauchi riko is for lots and lots

>and lots and lots

and lots and lots

and lots and lots of knotting inpregnating and dog penises

Honoka, kiss Umi

>Implying he's not a fraud

i don't hate aqours i just don't like them that much.
if it wasn't love live i would not give a single fuck about aqours, so im basically forced to like them.
i have absolutely zero interest in it. i haven't even finished the anime and it's been like 6 months now

none of the characters are good apart from ruby and mari. and this is literally a character driven franchise so i'm falling at the first hurdle.

i like µ's so much because i care what people say about each of the members, i get heated and angry when people talk shit.
i just couldn't feel it for aqours. and i tried, i really did.
the only enjoyment i get from aqours characters is saying i'd rape one of them, and that's not particularly good

you're just jealous of riko

I was only 9 years old. I loved Nico so much. I had watched all the PV's and had her merchandise from her time in μ's as well as after her solo career had taken off. I pray to Nico every night before bed, and thank her for the life I been granted. "Nico is love," I would say, "Nico is Live."

My father overhears me, and calls me a carpet muncher. He is just jealous of my devotion to Nico. I called him a cunt. He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me. It's Nico!

I am so happy. She whispers into my ear "Anata no haato ni Nico Nico ni." She grabs me with her small, beautiful hands and lays me down on my back. I'm ready. I spread my pussy-lips for Nico. She penetrates through my barrier with her strapon. It hurts so much but I do it for Nico. I can feel my hymen tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against her force. I want to please Nico. She lets out a cute "Nico!" as she cums from the stimulation, her own juices seeping out from behind the strapon onto me.

My dad walks in. Nico looks at him, his face paralyzed in terror. As she approaches him, she says the last words he will ever hear. "Nico-Nico-ni!" Several minutes later, Nico leaves through my window.

Nico is Love. Nico is Live.

>no JAV OP

>9 years old

Please do not use Honoka to push memes.

>Forced to like Aqflops
Boi your fake af if you forcing yourself to like them just cause it's love live.

yeah pretty much

my.mixtape.moe/wgbxpi.mp3

Kinky Rippi

oh hello lady gaga

i cant tell who sings it

I want to gaga her ladypart if you know what I mean.

I'd like Aqours more if I didn't feel like they tried to build themselves up using µ's massive popularity during their first year. It's like some spoiled brat who only got things in life because his dad had the hookups. You could see it in the Sunshine anime, how the first 3 episodes felt so familiar, the constant references to µ's, the ending of episode 12. Even in a niconama, Aqours do the µ's calls.

All that served to do was remind people of µ's ending their idol activities (spoiler alert: people get over things faster if you don't remind them of it). More importantly though, it puts this seed of doubt in my mind that maybe not even the higher ups believe Aqours can stand on their own, without the influence µ's still has on Love Live.

>fraud
Says the faggot who samefagged a thread on /qa/

kys

I think this makes it like the 7th time I have gotten that Chika SR

aqours would never get anywhere, µ's itself was a huge fluke

I will rape you and we'll see if you enjoy it

>hagfag finds another irrational excuse to justify his dislike for Aqours
What else is new.

Also, you're badly misinterpreting the Moose callbacks if you think they're purpose is to piggyback off them. Aqours calls their names and character names during Niconama. Nothing special they're ripping off. Also, keep in mind that Aqours CANNOT operate without the thought of Moose lingering. It's impossible, and Lantis execs knew that. They knew that if they didn't appease Moosefags in someway a) people would bitch that they're forgotten b) people would take longer to get over Moose

If youre still bitter about Moose leaving and being replaced, just say so. No need to make up some half assed excuses, it's sad.

At least it's a cutie you keep getting

µ's had legitimate talent, that's hardly what I'd call a fluke

the entire plot is a piggy back it isn't just a shout out

how can you possibly explain the literal like for like plot

It's her cutest card, what are you even complaining about?

>another µ's vs aqours episode

Goddammit I thought we were mature grown-up men...

are you a cute bang dream girl?

There's nothing mature about Veeky Forums

Love Live!!

I blame the honktards for this.

Honestly, i'm glad that µ's passed on the torch to Aqours. If they had kept milking µ's, they would've just crashed and burned.

I rather have more Yoshikos but instead I only get Chikas. Chika is my second least favorite.

Holycow wtf is this? Well at least he got right nico and nozomi.

i'm a girl (male) with a 9" cock ready to destroy your anus

either those are stretch marks or Nozomi should at least shave

I am the most mature user of this entire website, or at least of this board.

>.< ouwwww!!!

@168543020
You are supposed to call them honkniggers.
Try again.

doing my rubesties

That was completely uncalled-for.

Umi looks like Shiryu from Saint Seiya.

Who draws all these pics? what is that person trying to do??

could anyone explain this image to me?

Some tumblr faggot I think. They're trying to make Moose great again

Would you?

Who /shuka/ here?

It's quite simple and I don't understand how you couldn't see it, unless you took off your nostalgia glasses or as I assume, you didn't watch it. The plot of Sunshine is quite literally a reflection of real Aqours and their spot in the shadow, just like the plot of SiP is quite literally a reflection of Moose as a bunch of nobodies trying to make their way in the (school)idol business.

Aqours is made of a bunch of girls who were inspired by Moose, naturally they would call on them often to help them find the courage to keep performing. In real life mirroring, Aqours is a group created by the success of Moose and the Love Live franchise. They are tied together from birth. However, they found out in their Tokyo performance that they would have to find their own identity, which is symbolized by Chika taking down her Moose poster. Sunshine is an anime about trying to find your identity in the shadow of greatness. I think it was poorly executed, but the idea still stands. Rintard, i know you aren't stupid so I still don't get why you don't understand that. You can dislike Aqours but come on, it's ingenuous to say that the anime is just a ripoff, even though it wasn't particularly good.

Sure.

o7

They're from one of the other bands that will be in the BanG Dream game
bang-dream.bushimo.jp/character/

5 reasons why kissing sakurauchi riko is the best thing in the world

>her small lips are perfect for stealing kisses
>her soft, warm tongue feels really good
>her saliva is delicious and sweet
>her long hair makes her neck sensitive thus perfect for kissing too!
>her modest, reserved attitude makes the kisses last longer

What is that expression trying to convey?

i was literally going to cal for /shuka/

Disgust for honkniggers.

I want to lick Riko.

i want to wao wao furirin if you know what i mean

haha nice my man user always got our back

(can't believe i forgot to ask)
where does this pic come from?

Put a bag over her head and I would.

reporting in

you don't have to be in the band to be in the band

y'all need shuka in your lives

youtube.com/watch?v=OxkQu49domg

>when Emitsun starts talking to you and you can smell the semen in her breath.

School Idol Diary
Your hint is HonoUmi.

What about cutting her head

Nah I'm not into dead rats.

looks like she used bread to stuff those boobs

When people say Chika is ugly they mean she is ugly for idol standards but for normal people standards she is pretty good looking. So, yes I would

chika is cute by every standard

Nah she is a 5/10 at best for normal people standards.

she may not be the most popular or prettiest but if you love her and she makes you smile.. what else matters?

What the fuck this the cutest thing I've ever seen.

Umi pairs well with Honoka and Nico. Have some UmiNico

Put on your trip.

You is the gayest sunshine

i am going to order pizza
look at me, i'm on the phone right now

Ok, since you asked so nicely

UNBALANCED LOVE

WERE TIPPING THE SCALES TO THE OTHER SIDE