/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1137

>Schedule for February:
1/31 - 2/8 - Eye of the Storm
2/9 - 2/14 - All Four Celestials
2/15 - 2/21 - Xeno-Ifrit Showdown
2/22 - 2/28 - Shadowverse Collab
3/1 - 3/11 - New Scenario Event

2/13 - 2/28 - Summer in February (New Swimsuit Characters, Some Returning Swimsuit Characters)
2/20 - Balance Patch
3/5 - 3rd Anniversary Livestream

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

game.granbluefantasy.jp/#profile/10708892
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

EARTH

1st for not big enough

He'll just do what they did last time with HLs. Damage sponges with no real difficulty, just time-consuming.

When you can't make content that's interesting or challenging just make it eat up a lot of the player's time to compensate.

wait, it's xeno earth confirmed already?

Order Grande is cute

Worth the $900 I spent to spark her

All 6 of them are pretty much confirmed

Pay your respects.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE I HATE HER EXPLODE! EXPLODE!
Why does she not want to join my party?

I think Fire and Earth were confirmed first.

>MLB levi magna and no other drops
i hate this snek

>Vohu is flat
>Xeno vohu will have upgrades

I am ready.

I had Zoi since her release. All you faggots who rolled her today are fakers. Fuck off.

Xeno Vohu will be a loli

anyone got anything from a vice red chest yet? i keep getting SR weapons

Gross.

Xeno Vohu will be a cute boy.

I had her since summer and I've barely even needed to use her.

She's a big fucking meme and I'm going to laugh once newfags finally realize this as well after blowing $900 on her.

I got a colo stick from 3rd place red chest. Unless you mean Xeno Ifrit.

I'm scared to do my raids later, since people might figure out you get absolutely nothing if you're not host.

Xeno Vohu will be a semendemon, mark my words.

I asked him. He'd spend the 30 bucks to get a SSR. He just doesn't want to buy an account off a secondhand source because he's afraid of being jewed (since the seller can just revoke the account back by recovering it.). If it helps any, his favorite girls are in Fire and Light.

no, just magna drops, after how many chests?

>still no fucking axe flips spamming my 2 mandatory maniacs + extremes all day

i think im really going to buy just one and then choco it if this fucking keeps up because fuck grinding 80 of the first NMs just to buy out all 4

>Damage sponges with no real difficulty, just time-consuming.
That's modern MMO boss design in a nutshell. Anything that does something unique and wacky with their bosses usually has a smaller playerbase since gamers don't like having to think.

Exactly, a loli

>I don't want to have to make another 2 grids to keep up
I don't get it, in order to get fodder for my two elements I was of course hosting all the other magnas for fodder and then you automatically get the standard bare bones magna grids for all the elements.

Then you add to that the easy unknowns you get from collabs and use a baha weapon and it's basically done.
It really isn't hard, it should take 2 or 3 magnafests at most

The very first and only one so far. Also got another stick from a flip today. Some other user claimed to get 2 chev swords in past two days. I think they legit improved weapon drop rates within flips and red chests.

reminder

How are the buncles HLs? Haven't touched any of them

I'm coming close to doing the same, fuck this Nightmare procs and varja farming.

>Summer Zoi will get nerfed
>Summer Beato will be the new broken

>These two last threads
That was horrifying to see

>single element fags were foddering their attack up magna weapons cuz they'd never play a shit element

Beato is basically a poor mans Dark Jeanne

>Can only buff self and auto attack
>Broken
shit /gbfg/ says

PLACENTA

>sparks S zoi when 3rd anniversery is just around the corner
what did /gbfg/ mean by this?

Drop e-mail if he wants this. I don't have any fire/light accounts unfortunately. It's full of windmeme shit.

>use Light team for easy Extremes
>use poverty Water team for Nightmares
>Nightmares don't proc ever anyway because KMR is a fucking Jap kike

Easy life.

This shouldn't be allowed.

Only my 2 colo sticks!

>if anniversary stream has prizes again and there's another sunlight stone in there i'll finally be able to switch off to primal summon full time

>s.zoi will get powecreeped meme
how the fuck you can powecreep that without reworking half of the game looking for "balance"

reposting from last thread

which character has the most fun kit

Do NMs proc more often for water mains or something? I've had it pop up every 2-3 runs of EX.

Change it to "can not MVP or kill in 2 turns"

Lunalu

He's willing to settle with it. Have a throwaway I made.
[email protected]

Lamretta

>Altair's mist doesn't stack with actual Mist

Who the fuck thought this was okay?

BEATO and romeo

just bring defense breach instead of mm

Maybe you should learn how game mechanics work before crying.

you have double(triple) rage already what the fuck do you want more?

>MC doesn't need to actual carry mist anymore
>Now you can bring AR3 and AB
Retard

Who here /ReadyforVohu/?

Heles actually fixed the game.

Praise be.

So what's the best Earth SR?

>but he's definitely fucked when players have all 6 grids developed.
in fairness, endgame players in any game are going to be like that. they're -supposed to- be like that, because what's the point of all the work if not that?

post main grid

Is the next one actually Xeno Vohu, because I'm ready as fuck for that.

Banwave soon for Virusmate users.

UH

Not me.

there is a reason water doesnt need to play df

The new skydom is going to be like a WoW expansion. Gear and enemies so overtuned compared to Vanilla that it's basically considered a reset.

I'm almost ready.

Thats corow

>only have two guns and a fist

im ready :^))

newfag doesnt even know what vohu looks like, lmao

is zoi ribbon good?

Is "GW Dagger goes in every element" because of its DATA boost ougi or because dagger classes are superior to nondagger ones? I've always assumed the former.

>people actively insisting on not making more than one grid
I doubt this kind of player expected to play for long anyway. Just have their 6 months of fun and move on to the next thing?

Why exactly are we giving these whiners any credibility anyway?

please let SV collab have a water unk
p l e a s e
i started in oct and fire/wind has gotten two since then

>better drop for the hoster
>better drop for the MVP
>Chev didn't dropped a single SSR from the "buff"

This is the best i've got, fuck this shit...

Can't catch me off guard twice, cyjews.

I've got Ferry and Juliet. For the inevitable pick ticket should I get Jeanne or Amira?

I don't understand this either.
>in b4 it's light/earth

Both.

>months later
>S. Zoi is still god tier

Nope, I am not. I feel like stop hunting for bolts and do a fist build. Also, ignore the point dagger because I forgot removing it.
Do 6 fist+2 unknowns+baha+gw dagger for mainhand work? I know it will never reach the heels of true windmemers, but could it be enough to solo things?

Ticket someone from another element and just make Song and Funf. Spark Lucio or whoever the most broken Light attacker will be in a few months if you want to push your Light further.

>because what's the point of all the work if not that

You could even argue that there is no point, as this is isn't a true MMO. There are no world firsts, true player rankings, or true PvP and so on. So why care?

Not that I'm saying you shouldn't do whatever you want/what's fun for you, but I think a lot of people are forgetting this is a waifu mobage at its core.

It hurts

Care to elaborate on the latter? I already know why DF reigns supreme (and plan to unlock it last for meme reasons), but what about the other three makes them stand out?

holy shit farm other things

(You)'s recruiting 3 HL ready players for guild war.
Must have a usable fire team/grid.

You'll recieve all the usual crew buffs and get a chance to spend time with teasel.
We're also seeded.

Leave a message in my profile or PM me on discord to apply.

Taiko#4635
game.granbluefantasy.jp/#profile/10708892

what the fuck mang

why didn't you get a wind katana

Do you think apollonia will let (You) take beato as a mistress?

You're making your GW char far too soon if that's all you have right now. I'm assuming this is your first though.

Wasnt it 2 before

Xeno Ifrit has taken the life of another

>tfw troll engine gives me ONLY dark characters while sparking Zooey

I now have literally every single high tier dark character and almost none of any tier for any other element. Yay?

I wish I had more SSRs.

>spend time with teasel.
Hmmm.
Hmmmmmmmmmm.

>(and plan to unlock it last for meme reasons)
That's retarded, stop.

Have never seen any videos of it. I wanted to try it out but have no info on how Garrison works so I have no idea how many harps I should have