What automotive memes did you fall for?

What automotive memes did you fall for?

>Synthetic oil

Other urls found in this thread:

biltema.no/no/Bil---MC/Bil-tilbehor/Bilelektrisk/Parkeringshjelp/Ryggekamera-digitalt-2000034852/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rear view camera, LED-bar and winter tires

>tfw retarded and poor

Nice original bait

>muh turbo 400.
>muh $4,500 overdrive

Nah, gimme my turbo 350 and bored out big block. "But u will fuck it up..."

Not yet...

4 years now

>Rear view camera
>On a trucc
Why. Visibility is great.

Did you buy a gear vendors? How is it? Down the line I want to get one for my Ford

>manual gearbox
fite me

>rear view camera
How about 360ยบ cameras

>back pressure

Whatever shitbox you drive probably doesn't need synthetic, but a non-nigger car can benefit from it.

I make joke. It not very funny

I really love it. Wireless, damned good resolution and deals with darkness quite well (although I also have hooked up some 9w LED lights to use as extra reverse lights, which I also plan on replacing with some flatter, more powerful ones)

Makes hooking up trailers & short parking spaces a cakewalk

>listen to eurobeat while driving

>2stroke oil for when maximum boiracer mode

which one is it?

how do you even do that?

I use a CD. As for the pic, VTEC

I feel for the Mazda meme

I just want this piece of shit gone.

Snap oversteer. FWD a shit.

rx8?

>Ecoboost
>Save gas
14mpg

Its from a scandic chain called "Biltema", kinda like our version of Harbor Freight. They sell a bunch of stuff, both good and utterly shit.

biltema.no/no/Bil---MC/Bil-tilbehor/Bilelektrisk/Parkeringshjelp/Ryggekamera-digitalt-2000034852/

The mount that comes with it is absolute aids - just an aluminium plate with a big glue-sticker on the underside that you bend to the shape you want and placed. Takes up too much space, and the teeth of the parts that move when you adjust it up and down are made from plastic and will wear out damned quickly. I made a custom bracket for mine that is held in place by being pincered between the interior panels & industrial-grade double sided tape

I fell for the Cata-Clean meme. But the 0420blzit code hasn't come back in a couple months.

Same here. Picked up a rx7 and the community can kiss my ass. I love how nobody mentions you need a 30 dollar fuckin 54mm socket to get the massive nut off the flywheel or how it doesn't attach to a normal engine stand without an adapter or rigging something up, or the other countless things that nobody ever mentions.

How about all the liars that claim "its as reliable" as piston, or they get 28mpg, I can go on forever about this. How about all the idiots who say you have to premix when the omp (carb'd engines espeically) literally does it for you? for fucks sake, if only the car wasn't so fun to drive, I would have trashed it a long time ago. It's nothing but trouble.

nice thumbnail fgt

I have the proper version

thx

>Jap reliability