2x Conceal 100
2x Ice Lance 100
-------------------------------
3700 Dust Value

>archmage antonidas
>created by cabal courier

>crafted golden sylv and ragnaros

This is make it or break it for me.
If Blizzard jews me out of this by changing their minds in the future i'm done with this game.

>crafted meme legendaries
>barely played recently so no surplus cards/ arena rewards
>no excess dust

>no more adventures, just more expansions with "optional" single player missions

PvE was the best part. See you lads in the next game, whatever it may be.

>We have exciting Deathrattle minions that would be too powerful with Sylvanas
Apparently they're more powerful than a minion that triggers the effect twice and a spell that allows it to proc at any time.

Thanks Brode, and you said Standard was to avoid powercreep.

>>We have exciting Deathrattle minions that would be too powerful with Sylvanas
So they are admitting they dont give a fuck about Wild

reminder that we are all gonna get KEKED in the year of the KEKEN

>no adventures
>only hugely unfavorable expansion packs
>no changes to the economy
>no word on meaningful balancing and the garbage card printing scheme
>taken away classic cards
>never buffing cards, how can you balance only by nerfs? print cards you need to buy

dont be fooled by
>putting release hype packs behind a little mini boss instead of a quest or just giving them and pretending that replaces the adventure feel
>daily login rewards for a few weeks to the tune of 10g
>3200 free dust or 2 golden legendaries in wild for veterans while new players who need a way to meaningfully grind wealth and need help the most, get nothing

>no adventures
cool

As I said in the last thread, I wish Priest would get some cards a la orzhov

Shadow priest has so much stuff to be explored but Team 5 is just like "YO, DRAGONS"

>All the strong cards are gone

I've got a feeling the next expansion is going to be a bunch of actual dogshit cards because they're scared to powercreep again.

real thread

Get over here: The OP is much better.

adventures were the only thing in the game worth spending gold on. packs and the insane amount of fillers are money sinks

>Combo decks removed

Brode is a girls best friend

Autism

>i love getting my dust, gold and money depleted because of the lack of an adventure and instead of getting all new cards for a small oversee able fee id rather gamble all my wealth on packs and crafting and hopefully get half of the good stuff
fuck off cuck, youll be riding the cock carousel like the rest of us soon enough

Move to the other thread. It has all the infor for the NA and EU /hsg/ tournament and a link to the article about the rotation.

It's funny how they avoided completely talking about how they killed Paladin.

>Play Elise
>Map / Monkey in the last 2 cards every game
Nice meme

>Being this desperate when you realize the Shrek script got removed again

That's not how it works you fucking idiot.

Pally will return lad

They killed Warlock too, only really good class card just went kaput

Doesn't matter how many cards you can draw with your hero power when all your cards are fucking shit

Paladin at least has some form of afterlife in the form of Murloc Pally in tournaments, Hunter was just outright written off existence

Fuck off kid.

the nigger here made the thread 30 posts early with a shitty op making this thread shit!

The other thread doesn't even have the script. Learn to read.
And is actually relevant to the shit going on unlike the thread made by an idiot 40 posts too early.

>Pretending nobody noticed the Discord link

>Implying anyone gives a shit about the OP or your shitty fan tourney

get gone and stay gone

Reminder that this is a combo free zone

can we all agree that it doesnt matter what they do as long as they increase the ability for players to earn plentiful through playing?

what flavor you spin on it doesnt really matter, the problem comes when players cant obtain it naturally and need to pay, 3 expansions moves it even more into the need to pay and they are gonna raid your dust and gold savings with that scheme

so with honest earnings through playing none of that is a real bother and we can focus on getting a fun quality game card and archtype wise and so forth

adventures are fucking 2800 gold for 40 cards. kill yourself

>no Tourney details
I-i don't know what thread to post info in.

> increase the ability for players to earn plentiful through playing
it took them 3 years to change ladder, not gonna happen. be prepared to be able to afford less and less meta decks every time a new expansion is released, there's just no way to keep up anymore

nobody cares

the right thread

So if I own all the non-golden cards, the only way for me to earn more dust is to craft golden commons right? And I only gain 10 dust per card (20 per pair)?
Fuck.

The truth is that you should be able to gain without too much effort a pack a Day to have some chance of " completing" the expansion collection before the new one hit.

While New players should be granted a Big Bonus when they enter.

The truth is that Blizzi should make Core and Basic set free for everyone.

In this way new players could at least forge Classic Deck and no one would bitch if Core card move to wild.

2800 gold will get you 1.5 legendaries, and probably not the ones you want

real thread sage this thread

In the other one that wasn't created by an autist 20 posts too early because he wants the thread to be "his" thread.

If you craft all the golden cards for 10400, you can then disenchant them all for 3700 free dust

or you can disenchant all the non golden versions, to keep the golden ones, for like ~900 free dust

Lmao this autistic sperg is still trying to force his dead thred because no one came to it after he made it.

Tri-class cards could have been interesting
If they were actually good cards
Also reminder
Person
Balance
Team

Hang on.
I own a Rag. That gives me 1600 dust.
If I craft golden Rag, I get 3200 dust instead. But I must invest 3200 dust. Then I dust him for 1600. And so I gain 1600 dust, which is precisely as much as if I didn't make it at all.
You're wrong if you think you're gonna get both Rags refunded.

So, if you craft goldens you dont have you profit off the disenchanting value when mammoth hits?

and then you are 100% level with everyone else and can either catch up on the previous packs or save up towards the next

Mate, you get to CHOOSE, if you want a free golden rag + 400 dust

Or if you want normal rag + 1600 dust

The point is you may as well get both, and choose later which one you want to keep

assuming you have the dust to craft it

Sure, that much is true. But as a f2p-ish casual-ish player I don't think I'd ever sacrifice dust for a chance to have a golden card, even if it's less dust than usual (I still lose 1200 dust if I keep the golden rag instead of a regular one). And
>assuming you have the dust to craft it
is also an issue.

>r I don't think I'd ever sacrifice dust for a chance to have a golden card
In this case you arent sacrificing anything until you disenchant cards

For people that have the dust there is no reason not to craft golden versions of all the cards

>as long as they increase the ability for players to earn plentiful through playing?
Well see here we have a problem because we know for a fact they're not going to do that.

ALIVE GAME

Kappa

>tfw you thought Don was his first name