Insurance

hey user! How much car insurance do you pay? What car you drive? Year, engine, modell of the car. How old are you?

>Norway
>23
>insured for 3 years with same company
>never been fined or caught doing anything

Toyota Hilux
2.5 turbodiesel
8000 miles per year

Liability with fire, theft and glass

$36 per month

cheaper then onions my friend! you are lucky!

>USA
>19
>same company two years
>only had to call for a tow once when I got stuck in a ditch

2007 Nissan 350z
V6 HR

$153 per month

pic related, my car

>Australia
>22
Modified Mazda Rx-8
1.3l Renesis Rotary w/twin scroll turbos

$140 a month
pic related.

>Insurance cost
£1800 a year (will drop next year)

>Car
Vauxhall Corsa
>Year
>Engine
1.2 z12xe

>Age
>Location
Northern England

I wish i got my license earlier

cool car user!!

rotary is great Mkay kids

OMG! thats a lot of money for a small car! I heard England is expensive..but thats just rubbish.

France

34€ a month for 2004 mazda6 2.0l

not bad fr 2.0 Liter

UK
John Cooper Works Mini
£2100/year

Such is life in a third world shithole

>Germoney
>Toyota Yaris 1.3 Petrol
>670€ / year for insurance + halfkasko(?)
>24 years old

>germany
>2007 alfa romeo 159 sportwagon 2.4 jtdm
>180 eurobux a month(193 dollars)
>18

And that's still insured over my parents, 220hp is a lot for a total newcomer and the insurance lets me feel it

Oh and for deutschanons, that haftpflicht only

halfkasko is gut aber sehr prezios.

sorry to hear that. I wanted to buy a car in England once. A 3 liter Mercedes AMG. I could not believe how cheap the cars were in England. THen I heard about insurance costs....

>Germanistan
>22
90 Miata 1.6l
First year insurance with highest rate
321€ a year

yeah, so many people finance new/nearly new cars and then can't afford the maintenance and insurance costs so sell them off at a massive loss.
The market is flooded with cars people bought and regretted

they are probalby the cheapest sports cars to insure in germany. the prices for them are ridiculous now though.

The only car with lower insurance was the classic mini. With about 20€ less a year.
I'm glad I bought the miat, it's an amazing car

>321€ a year

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

First year, highest rate, same country but I fucking have to pay €650 to insure this old K10 Micra.
I checked the MX5 and yes, around 340 with my insurance.

What the fucking fuck. How is that MX5 almost half as expensive in the rates than my bucket?
I mean it's a RWD "sports" car compared to my FWD shitbox

insurance ain't mandatory here

It depends on how popular the car is and how many accidents were registered. For instance, check some old Golf and the price will shoot up over 900€ a year.

>It depends on how popular the car is and how many accidents were registered.

I checked for some 1.8l Volvo 440 which wasn't really that popular and usually driven by boring (save) drivers and it's still around 800 to insure.

It is fucking odd that the Miata is so cheap.

>Austria
>28
>bought and insured mid 2016
>1.8t with 132kw (180hp) for 130€ with absolutely minimal insurance coverage

Ive had my drivers license for a couple of years, but moving to a new country you get dropped in the middle group (price lowers over years, raises if you cause an accident). A guy I know has a 5th gen V6 mustang and pays a bit less.

commiefornia
2003 kia spectra, liability, fire, theft, accidental non-collision.
157/month

>Australia

>17/18

>1999 NB mx5/miata

>1.8 l4

>$400 full comp but parents have to drive it one a month, would be $2200 normally

what

You're an absolute nigger for not having insurance is what he means

but why? i live in 3rd world country, insurance sucks here a lot, they have shitty terms and shitty prices

- '95 2.8D n/a Toyota Hilux
50€/month, keep in mind I live in a country where average monthly wage is 700€ so this is expensive as fuck

- '05 1.6 (europoor special) AT Ford Focus
30€/month

I'm too old

I would actually like Caprice or Crown Vic as DD but thanks to laws imposed by our German overlords we're only allowed to own shitty small diesel cars that spew pure cancer out of it tailpipes.

>boosted renesis
You're a mad cunt, aren't ya?

>2106 Nissan Versa Shitbox
$30 a month liability only

I got quote for a GTR and they said $130 a month full coverage.

No idea insurances. Liability. 31 years old and drive 1974 olds limo. Like 17 ameribux to tag.

$40 month, jersey, 95 accord 200k miles

27yo

fucking hell, im 20 and could get the same car for about 800 max with a year on my licence, you are getting fucked bad

>Australia
>27
>First year I have ever had insurance on any car. No crashes.

1999 Porsche Boxster Coup, 6 cylinder 2.5ltr.
Liability with Fire and Theft.
$550 a year.

I paid in one yearly lump sum because I am not some poor faggot.

>Hungary
>21
>Peugeot 206 1.4 HDI
>200 USD a year
I'm going cheapcore mates.

>needs to get a loan of 6.5k
>isn't a poor faggot

Lol you're a poor faggot for not being able to afford full comp on a 99 boxster

Are you talking about yourself? I've never taken out any loans apart from my mortgage.

No, you're a retard AND a poor faggot for thinking you need full comp on any car. Truly an option only for the financially illiterate. LOL.

Farkin oath cunt!
But seriously you change the oil injection and apex seals for something a bit harder and also bridge port it you'll be right as rain mate.

That's cause I'm not that poor that I can drop a few G annually and on insurance and not care. Bragging bout not being poor when you buy a 10k car lel

>$183 AUD per month
>1999 R34
>18 years old

I'm thinking of cancelling my insurance, but I bet that as soon as I do, I'm either going to fuck up really badly or some fuckwit is going to crash into me and I'm the one who gets fucked over in fees.

Is that the only problem area on the car?

user what the fuck. Who are you with that gets you insurance for $400 a month if your parents drive it once a month?

On my one specifically, yes in general no. Main problem with rotaries is the fuckheads who drive them and don't know how to look after them.

>I paid in one yearly lump sum because I am not some poor faggot.
paying lump sum that saves you nothing
lol why?

If something happens to the car you don't get that money back. You're literally throwing money away and probably can't budget

>130€
per month, right?

$4900 a year, 410 a month.

>2013 Dodge Charger full coverage
>2004 GMC Canyon minimum coverage
>1990 Ford F150 minimum coverage

Wheel fell off my truck the other day and totalled a car, so it'll be going up.

And I thought I was an insurance cuck.

>USA
>18
>2014 BMW 428i xDrive
>2.0 Turbocharged I4
Here's the kicker
>$300 a month, no tickets, accidents, DUI's, etc

Im buying a 2017 GTR later this year. Can't wait to see what the insurance will cost on it.

Daddies money, or are you some genius entrepreneur or something?

>need to be rich to buy a GTR

Anybody who isn't a complete fuck up can get a loan.

A 100k loan at 18?

I don't know, but I just graduated grade 12 a year prior when I was 18 and was starting university. Maybe banks are more willing to hand out loans in the US, but there's no way any bank would give me that kind of money at 18.

Oh shit I totally missed that.

Yeah it's definitely daddy's money. That, or he's lying on an anonymous image board.

>1989 Honda Accord 2.0L
>20yo
>Toronto
>G2
Three hundred and fucking seventy a month
Fuck.

>Lying on an anonymous image board

But who would do such a thing?

USA
03 Jeep Wrangler
Full coverage, $59/month

>waaaaaaa insurance is le expensive for me even though daddy is paying for it waaaaaaaaaaa

remove yourself from the gene pool you degenerate

Volvo s80 T6 1999

18 y/o
306$ /year bleh

>18
>I'm buying a 2017 GTR
>I'M

Your dad is buying a 2017 GTR later this year*. i dont have a problem with rich kids, my girlfriend drives a 2017 g wagon her dad bought for her. but dont try to act like its yours or YOU bought it lol. i dont care if you 'earned it' by getting into harvard or some shit.

Goes down to around that next time I pay, had my license less than a year.

Feels dumb since I could have not driven at all for a year after passing and have the reduced cost.

Also i live in a high crime area.

have you tried sticking other people on your licence? when i add my mum/nan on quotes go down by like half. other shit as well like havin someone else own the car but my name on the policy, saying i drive the car in peak times etc all put the costs down quite a bit. its just little shit, but it saves a decent amount

No it's not daddies money. My dad is pretty poor and we don't really talk. Putting it simply, I sell shit on eBay. Not going to give a life story or specifics.

Of course, the majority of you will think that this picture is altered but this is a genuine screenshot. Keep in mind this is sales, not profit. I'll admit there was a fair bit of luck involved but I was not born into wealth.

Here's the best part, I dropped out of highschool in Sophmore year. Didn't even get a GED.

If you wreck a Jeep while offroading is it covered by your insurance?

>Insurance cost
£1500 annually

>Car
Citroen C2

>Year

>Engine
1.1 I4 (All the power of four harnessed children)

>Age

>Location
Yorkshire, England.

I've been driving for a few years now but I did have a crash last year. It was my fault, whoops. Before that, it was £1100 annually.

What do you expect with that big bore monster? It must pollute an insane amount!! 900cc is more than anyone needs!

>Best Coast
>22
>2015 Mustang GT 5.0 V8
>A little bit less than $170 a month full cover
I feel like I'm being ripped off

>Czech Republic
>25
>first car on my name

Toyota MR2
12500 km/y
5200 Krowns (around $206/192€) annualy

Dude me and you both. I sort of regret buying mine

HOW LE FUKAKKE YOU AFFORD DAT?

22yo wit a Muttang GT, but it looks like you live in the hood.

How do I into GT?

>gayward
he does

o shit i think i've seen you about, are you north-perth?

24 year old male living in Florida, driving an '89 Bronco 5.0L. I pay just over $70/mo for state minimum insurance. That's $10k in personal injury protection and $10k in property damage liability. I have 1 violation for speeding (19 over) just over 3 years ago, followed by a suspension for not paying that ticket in time. (1 day late. Kill me, basically) And another suspension about a year ago now for letting my insurance policy to lapse. Got that squared away a day late too.

>Canada
>Ontario
>Mississauga
>07 mazda 3 hatch
>$202.5 a month

The funniest part is that is a great deal for it being my first car and first time i have ever been insured plus i only have my G2 license.

>USA
>22
>Insured with same company since 2011
>Nothing on record

Ford Focus
2 L
10,000 miles per year
Full coverage
$140

Nope, in Shelley area but I have been north of the river a good number of times the last 2 months.

Damn that's a nice colour user

Do it kunt.

>US
>idk I have like 3 other trucks on the policy and pay $85 a month
>Truck
>03
>V8 modur
>Ram
>Age of 22

how the fuck do you do it
i drive a literal box and pay 370
is it just because mississauga?

>California
>28
>2007 Jaguar XJR (supercharged V8)
>$337.76/year or $28.15/month

Was talking to a coworker who thought my insurance payment was low compared to his, took a while for us to realize he was talking monthly and I was talking every six months. $100k/$300k/$100k coverage with one of the major companies that does annoying commercials.

also 905, im looking to pay $311/month for my first car. where can I get your insurance?

How much car insurance do you pay? What car you drive? Year, engine, modell of the car. How old are you?

>Finland
>19
>about 1000€ a year
>W220 E-Class
>literally the shittiest E 220D I found (the insurance for a year costs more than the car and the diesel tax I pay combined)

>W220 E-Class

I make like 45k as a commercial driver. Live with mummy and daddy in Commiefornia so living expense is not too bad. Bought the car used at 8k miles for 28 grand. It's the Premium package too. Depreciation is a helluva drug. And my neighborhood is not too bad. Lots of white blue-collar families around me.

Reliable and comfortable. A lot of rust and for the price I paid for a white Merc all of the body panes have a bit of rust. And it's painfully slow.

Oh yeah it's 6am here, I mean W210 of course.

I'm in Canada so the dollar amounts are in leafbucks.

>$1100/year on a 2006 Tacoma
>$450/year on a 1970 Chevelle with antique plates and 30k insurance

>Bought a car for more than 33% of his annual net salary after tax

>what are savings
Having a good credit score helps too.

>USA
>24
>Fiesta ST
>full coverage
>~$1100/year
will shop around when I hit 25

2016 WRX Limited
$110 US per month

I know your pain guys, when i was shopping around people wanted bare minimum like 280-300+. I went through my dads statefarm agent, pretty sure its bare fucking minimum insurance for my shitbox. Don't really know how i got it desu, could maybe reach you the agent maybe.

>Brazil
>23
>'87 Passat LSE (aka Passat Iraqi)
>none
It's impossible to have insurance with old cars (not *classic* yet).

just to see, got a quote for a 16k 2010 mazda 3