Hot hatch thread?

Hot hatch thread?

Recently copped an 09 Peugeot 207 gti thd, 50k on the clock £2100 . Did I do good?

>Pic related, edited abit in PS

I told you not to buy a fucking french car, you moron.
Hope you enjoy having a black box for insurance that keeps checking your driving, and that your habit of showing up late doesn't lose you your job.

Looks beautiful and that seems cheap lol

If the Mazda3 had 200+ hp, apple carplay and a DCT, that would be my car.

>he drives a Peugeot in GB

WHOA WHOA

way too hardcore for me!

Would taking the rear seats out of my 5dr hot hatch make me a cunt?

you'd still have a penis, so no

do you mean THP?

more like Cold-hatch thread

jeez

You need to tax it mate

>apple carplay

not bad OP, not bad

I love how that car looks, but I read bad things reliability wise about it.

Design wise I love it, beats the competition.

But Renault Megane sport 255 is better Q, clio sport too.

Golf is overpriced but good car.

I think for me Type R Ep3 and Clio sport mk3 are best bets. Both are reliable, honda more but clio looks better stock.

This is what I know from hours of googling these cars. Id love to have a pug but they suck.

A fat Peugeot "hot"-hatch. Its predecessors would be weeping.
But!
It's not bad.Not good because Renault made better hatches at the time; Clio Cup Sport, Megane Sport 225 but compared to the overpriced fat Kraut cars, it's not bad at all.

Fat? Its 1 tonne

You like the design?
It looks like a fucking blob fish.

208 GTi. bring on the hate

This comment Please refer to this comment Fat as in its design, not as in weight

>50k miles
Every time you are about to start the car you have to shout FIRE IN THE HOLE because it will fucking explode soon

Good question.

Yes.

Only if the car is good for the scrapyard and you're having your last bit of fun with it, you car remove the rear seats of a 5dr hatchback. I mean really, owning a heavier 5dr version of a fucking HATCHBACK and taking out the rear seats has got to be the most douchbaggy thing you can do besides lifting a truck to unsafe levels. If, however, you still decide to do it, you MUST weld shut the rear doors to increase rigidity by Veeky Forums law.

Have a good day.

Any NI hot hatch owners here?

the 206 is one tonne the 207 weighs over 1200kg

Can I post my warm hatch? gradually making it hotter myself. coilovers, tune, light boltons. I avoided all the dynamic chassis and electronic options I could so I could eventually work on it myself easier. so it just got the R interior and is manual. Its such a good drive I love it to bits.

>FGT
That's unfortunate.

>5 doors

I blame americans.

Im thinking of buying an ep3 type r but havent decides yet

Nice st tho

Do like the Sciroccos

Pic related my hot hatch.

Noice. The Scirocco sure beats the dull looking Golf´s.

Nice pic user, i usually don't like silver colored cars, but yours looks great in that color.

Next week my car is finally coming out of its winter storage, the wait has been a pain..

I had of choice of Red, Black, Silver or a very rare Blue so went with the Silver.

Love that shape of the Astra VXR.

Decent price op.
Does the car have evidence of the timing chain being changed and an updated tensioner fitted? If not make it a priority cause if it's not rattling now it will soon.