/fhg/ - For Honor General

KANGZ edition

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK (embed)

>Hero guides[NEED MORE]:
Conqueror: pastebin.com/d3qQXKGa (embed)

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>Previous:
(Cross-thread)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/forhonor/comments/5uihyo/upcoming_gameplay_improvements/
discord.gg/P9At3Cg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shit edition

why does an enemy lawbringer sound completely different than when you play him?

how do i play warden?

LOW

Requesting drawfag to make Peaceslut version of pic related.

What can I do with salvage, outside of Dominion?

What the fuck is this edition

>not posting patchnotes
>not having a proper pic related
>racebait

For those interested, here's the link: reddit.com/r/forhonor/comments/5uihyo/upcoming_gameplay_improvements/

t.normal OP

Anyone got a webm of Stone stumbling backwards and putting a hand to his helmet after being told that the warden is the only reinforcements he's getting in the campaign?

Play the game fundamentally well.

Xth for milf kensei

I truly believe that dodging not consuming stamina is fucking retarded.

Play Nobushi after having done nothing but LAW feels so weird what the fuck do I do on her

dodging consumes stamina

dash doesn't

New Knight campaign missions starring the Warden should have him fight Mercy, Stone, and Holden Cross. There'd be a sad moment in the latter two, since they were friends.

xth for someone should put up a guardrail

What are some things that take you from cool and composed to 100% tilt in no time at all?
For me it's getting fucked by the LEFT-RIGHT-RIGHT-LEFT-UP-RIGHT bullshit that PK can do.

I know I can deal with it but the moment it starts to overwhelm me I sometimes just panic and fuck up everything.

I meant that. Those sidesteps left and right that the assassins do.

But Holden sides with the Warden, the only named knight characters who probably stuck with Apollyon was Mercy and Stone

poke poke poke
zone zone zone

all day erry day

If anyone is playing knights PLEASE focus on Dominion areas. We're trouncing the vikings at the nothern border but are about to lose three territories around the dominion border to the east

>Ubisoft matchmaking
>UBISOFT MATCHMAKING
>UBISOFT FUCKING MATCHMAKING

What happens to the warden at the end of the campaign?

how does using war assets work exactly? why have i never attacked or defended a territory, and how do i do it?

Seriously, what the literal FUCK is her actual problem???

Reminder
When you come to it and you cant go through it and you cant knock it down you know that you found the LAW

>playing conq
>Against a valk
>wind up my heavy
>she goes back into an all guard and then charges me
>Try to dodge
>it tracks me
>get knocked over
>she up heavies me
>repeat this for 3 whole rounds
>every time i try to dodge it just tracks me, no matter how early or late i try it
what is the counter to this bullshit, conq has nothing to fucking make this work

only time i got hits off on her is when i heavy - charged her into a wall like 3 times, then i was out of stamina and she just did the charge AGAIN

>1v1 duel after 12AM
>no faggy shit, spamming, general "honor"

>1v1 before that time
>spamming the same moves
>environmental kill baiting out the wahzoo
>general faggotry

He becomes Head Warden (or something) of the Iron Legion. They talk about it in the ending cutscene.

>coincidence

>Every super high leveled no-lifer I've seen has been a viking

Wonder how they're winning the faction war.

Anyone on PS4 want to do some brawls with me
Psn: VulgarViper

vikangz sodomizing knight fags

>Duel Shugoki as LAW
>7 minute match of dodging and poking.
>go 3-0 without having to toss him off a cliff

We rematched and he proceeded to whoop my ass.

NO MAN ON EARTH CAN MAKE IT FALL

>108 gearscore

What the flying fuck?

real talk, do knights have the worst roster?

Lead with up light because it's lightning quick and most niggas can't handle it.

I think you can combo from side lightx2 to shoulder bash to heavy or something similar but I don't know how that works.

This would be such a good webm if it didn't look like I was watching it through a 90s era television.

Fix your garbage

I'd say that belongs to vikings

No, vikings do.

Raider is bad, Berserker is bad, and Valkyrie is bad (but getting a ton of buffs).

They have Warlord, who is decent, but recently was nerfed and is not top tier anymore.

>Try KBM in a bot game to git gud
>Get bored and switch back to controller two rounds later
How do I stop this

Jesus fuck. If I fell for that, I couldn't even be mad.

>Playing a female knight/samurai
What's the point?

That said, dem femzerkers.

>Que uo for duel
>Guy picks fat man
>I AM THE LAW
>Proceeds to bitch about me parrying

Am I just not allowed to use my classes strengths?

He tried to spam GB into Homerunbat and Backbreaker.

>bersker is bad

stop posting

How's this one?

>how do I Nobushi
Light into kick into light, light seems to be the core gameplay. It's actually an infinite chain against people who don't roll. If people get close you roll away and reset. Basically abuse your range and light attack as people try to swing. There's hidden stance as well but nobody has needed to learn how to use it yet.

RAAAIDEEER

I want Femraider to tackle me into a wall and knee me in the face.

>Stack of randoms vs a 4 stack
>All 4 of the random's gearscore put together doesn't even add up to the gearscore of one of the enemy

Top kek, nice job ubisoft. This game will be dead in a week.

I think...

I think I agree with this.

Zerker is a skill check for the opponent. Their kit is so lacking that if you lose to one, it's because you're bad at the game

Fuck I was gonna make that joke if I had the game
>tfw got a lot more stupid ideas to try out after the betas are over

>If people get close you roll away and reset
why
what ability can nobushi not do if they're close to you
you get the ability to guard break them for 38 overhead damage

heres a discord with few people that wont ban you for having a different opinion or being better than somebody, you should join if youre a lonely loser who wants people to play with

discord.gg/P9At3Cg

fuck off you cancerous retard

Fuck the FUCK OFF

pretty shitty. spend more time playing instead of trying to make lists based on the opinions of people here

Viking does.
>Crutch Lancer
>Slow as fuck axeman.
>Warlord is good
>Berserker is decent.

>warden
>Every time i right or left light the attacks are slow as dick and there's no way i could proc the double attack
whats the deal

>Nigger with blue eyes

SHIT THE FVCK OFF!!?

delete your Veeky Forums account

>outside of dominion
What do you mean? Afaik all it's use for is upgrading

disappointing even with those huge gear levels that their characters barely look different than the beginning default

Not a single one of them just did a light attack, which would've been enough to knock the LB off. They all used guardbreak. The raider even used it twice. What kind of abstract dimension did I stumble into.

Super fun regardless.

The proud nobles of the Wewuz clan are the originators of the blue eyed gene before the white savages raped their women in the devastation following the finno-korean hyperwar

I think Stone also defected. One of the deserter faction's Conquerors appears to have his hat gubbins, IIRC.

Some high level gear looks bananas, they've just happened to roll with the more subdued looking stuff.

Xbox chews up some of my recordings
but here have another
>following lawbringers to a ledge

fuck off snownigger

Who else here /Tactician/?

Am I meant to be playing Valk as offensive or defensive? Neither seems to work for me so I'd like to practice the one that makes most sense

S+ - Warden

S - Warlord, Orochi

A - Nobushi, Peacekeeper, Kensei, Valkyrie (after patch, possibly S tier)

B - Berserker, Shugoki, Conqueror

C - Lawbringer, Raider

I'm a Warden main, but I still admit they're too strong. They have a tool for every situation and a way to beat any opponent. The double attack chains into the shoulder bash, and you can feint out of that into a guard break. There's so many options with them.

Any PS4 players looking for a few fun matches, minus the faction bullshit or crying about "dishonorable tactics"? Need to learn my Lawbringer and I want to be tested.

too big, should be readable from thumbnail

this is probably the best list i've seen here

good job

dipthscord

>Still haven't decided if I should buy it

>tfw playing the absolute best class in the game
>still losing every duel

I'm down senpai
My psn is VulgarViper add me

I might have lied, user. I'm writing the Lawbringer fic for you right now.
I hope you like fluff

I'd agree with this if nobushi was in S tier

you could have afforded the game if you worked a min wage job all the hours you spent wondering if you could afford the game

i've had pizza nights that cost more than $42

>tfw no peacekeeper/nobushi art/fanfic
Why live, indeed?

holy shit

I'm writing down names in my notebook. I'll send invites when I get home from work in a couple hours. Got a mic, by chance?

i'm only prestige 2, but it's from nothing but duels so i think i'm starting go get a pretty clear picture of the "tiers"

Holy shit I fucking hate fighting Orochis on realistic, their attack directions are so fucking vague it's nearly impossible to read them.

>Checking next patch balance changes.
>No Lawbringer.

I spent too long on these to not whore them for attention

Did you record this underwater?

Yeah I do

Does anyone think that they will actually buff Lawbringer?

Lmaoing @ u

> Finally back to 75+% winrates after flopping hard last night.

Being able to feint helped a bunch, serious thanks to the guy in this thread that told me how to remap buttons on the PS4