How is this considered failing

I had my driving test today
and i failed I didnt make any mistakes
Wanna know why i failed then ?
the cop said
"you were too careful not to hit anyone around crosswalks"
I was too careful
>TOO CAREFUL
How in the holy hell can someone fail because they were "too careful not to hit anyone"
Do you guys have any advice on what to do when i try the test again ?
I dont think ive ever been this angry

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/search?q=kenora avenue drive test&ie=&oe=#lrd=0x882c98c7314ba43f:0xe992cfe598b2d97a,1,&spf=194
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cops give driving test? What communist authoritarian shithole do you come from user?

Maybe he worded it poorly and meant you had 0 confidence and lost your nerve coming around pedestrian crossings.
There's being safe, and there's being scared. I dunno, I wasn't there I can't say with sureness but you should have asked them to clarify it at the time.

Serbia
i know cops here are dicks when it comes to driving courses

Even my driving instructor was so pissed off at the cop he started cussing the cop so much
Ive never seen him pissed off so much in my life

i failed my p plate test yesterday because i didnt want to cut someone off coming from a slip road,

friday afternoon peak hour traffic major road going into the CBD

'hurr you could have gone then'

get fucked cunt id rather wait 5 more seconds and wait for the car to pass

You clearly didn't pay him enough.

"Too careful" might mean you unnecessarily slowed down to the point where you created an unsafe condition.

It might be "careful" to drive 20 on the freeway but that doesn't mean it's safe or recommended.

If you were "careful" enough to fail a driving test you probably drove like a massive sperg.

I was "too careful" because there were cars parked around every single crosswalk so the visibility was garbage
But that moron didnt care because he already has his lisence and he obviously doesnt even take into consideration about shit i see from my perspective

>tfw I almost failed my test because I asked if I could test the brakes on a back road before we started.
She said it just makes you drive closer to the limit of control and is only for boyracers.
I said I want to know exactly how well the car can actually brake and get a feel for the right pedal pressure for an emergency before I take it around town too much.
Still passed but it irked me that a test official wouldn't want you to know your car.

I also failed my first driving test.
I was told they where notorious for failing people that drive too fast (like really strict, 3 km/h over = failed) which sounds logical in theory but feels unnatural in real life.

So i go about taking my test everything goes smooth, city driving, highway driving, parking felt like I aced it.
So we are heading back to the 'driving test center' on a 50 km/h road, i am keeping one eye on the road and one on the cluster (not in an obvious way) driving 50 dead fucking center.

Some douchebag in a BMW x6 overtakes me going 70 in a fucking corner.
the instructor goes like "yeah that is what happens when you drive below the speed limit"

I failed the test because of that.
A part of me died that day and I hate every single X6 owner ever since.

The car has "driving student" on it aswell so people know I am taking the test, usually people tend to give you some slack for driving slowly, not this asshole.

koji grad?

Beograd
a ako znas koliko su moroni Beogradski panduri i drugi vozaci onda znas zasto sam pao

Honestly? You sound like an over conservative faggot that'd cause more delays on the road. Do some more lessons, get a clue and have a better shot next time.

Moj ortak je pao zato sto ga je lik sa prvenstvom prolaza pustio da prodje prvi. Tako ti je to kad polazes preko Saobracajne skole ("ne mozes" tamo iz prve poloziti).

Kretenska drzava i kretenski zakon, nemoj se bedaciti i polozices. :^)

This makes the American driving test sound like cake, although it does seem like they just hand these things out and California.

>you just follow the rules

Ameriblob here. I had to take my drivers test in a massive 1985 Town Car. The first thing the instructor made me do was BACK OUT of the facility's lot onto a busy four-lane road. It was completely unnecessary but i found my opportunity and aced the move. At the end of the test, he said he marked me down because i didn't use my turn signal when i backed out of the parking lot. I'm not sure which signal i would have even used, but one more "mistake" would have caused me to fail the test.

So it's not easy everywhere here.

>tfw driving test in Florida
>Ask the instructor if I can drive around fucking huge speed bumps to not bottom the car out
>"I'll have to dock some points but I'll allow it"
>still pass because they only make you drive a block and then do breaking/reverse tests
Didn't even get tested for parallel parking.

>onaj osjecaj kad polozis iz prve i zivis u normalnoj drzavi

>say btfo serbs ;^)

I failed my second driving test (we have 3 to get our full license, 1 written, 2 and 3 is driving city/highway) because I was in an intersection waiting to turn left, the light goes orange, and I see a stream of Asian kids, a stroller, and a mom running across the street AFTER the light is orange. My instructor told me "I created a hazardous situation" like what the fuck? Instructor was also fucking Asian.

The kicker? She didn't write that on the actual test page, instead she wrote "driver drove too slowly on Kenora Ave, left too much of a gap"

>the road is 50 kph
>i'm going 35-40 kph
>POTHOLES DEEPER THAN OPRAHS PUSSY EVERYWHERE
>18 WHEELER TRUCK HAULING GOD KNOWS WHAT, KNOWS HES NEVER GOING TO GET THROUGH INTERSECTION, CAN'T SEE SHIT IN FRONT OF HIM, SO I LEAVE A 1.5 CAR GAP. 1.5 CARS!!!

Fucking hell. Took my test in smaller towns after that, fuck this place.

very relevant google reviews: google.ca/search?q=kenora avenue drive test&ie=&oe=#lrd=0x882c98c7314ba43f:0xe992cfe598b2d97a,1,&spf=194

thank God I had normal test person.

We are instructed to drive defensively. So I waited for 3 minutes or more to get on main road.

I would've gotten on it sooner, but didnt want to risk it.

Later instructor said I could've went sooner, but the test guy likes when we wait longer and dont rush so it was cool.

>"you were too careful not to hit anyone around crosswalks"
It's possible to fail because of being too careful. I often curse at these "super safe" drivers too. Their overly safe driving impedes traffic.

0. You are too careful when you are in the left turn lane, but wait until the car in front of you has moved at least two car lengths ahead before you start moving your car. This drastically decreases the number of people that can make it thru the turn light.

1. You are too careful when you keep driving 55 MPH in the 60mph HOV lane.

2. You are too careful when you keep driving 55mph in the left lane.

3. You are too careful if you slowing down on the freeway in order to open a minimum 3 second or ten car gap between you and the next car.

All of the above are technically legal (in the usa) but will impede actual traffic in real life. It also decreases safety by making other drivers try to avoid the "super safe driver" or they get into road rage mode.

>tfw almost ran a red and pulled off in 2nd multiple times on my test and still passed

I got marked down a couple points because I slowed down while passing a Hummer making a 12 point turn to back into his driveway. I wanted to make sure he was just starting to back up when I went past so the dumbass wouldn't ram me by accident.

LOL hamilton life

I passed my g2 and g at kenora, shits easy af

Does that mean you drove too slow??

then u didn't get the shitty instructors

ikr, this is why so many hamiltonians say 416 in their bios smfh

this

This. Driving test in florida is pathetically easy.

>drive around tiny little course, not even on street
>go 20 mph and then slam brakes
>demonstrate you can park on a hill
>3 point turn
>park in a parking spot
>done

That's it. No parallel parking or backing into anything. All you have to remember is to use your turn signals and make it obvious you are checking your mirrors. I think the only time I had to go in reverse was for the 3 point turn. I also find it hilarious that they actually test for hill parking when florida is flat as fuck.

And with all that said they are still extremely lenient. I fucked up the hill parking (forgot to turn the wheels or some shit lol) and I even fuckers the regular parking (car was longer then what I was used to at the time and I had a bunch of ass hanging out) and I still fucking passed. And what's even scarier than that is there are actually people who fail the Florida test their first couple tries.

I was speeding on my test and didn't use blinkers when I parallel parked. But this is Jersey so they only care if you can parallel park and stop at stop signs

No
I slowed down from around 45 km/h to around 30 km/h on crosswalks since the visibility was bad and i wanted to make sure i had time to react

>taking test with fag instructor
>going well
>he suddenly notices my side mirror stickers
>Jurassic park promotional "chased by a t-rex" sticker makes it look like ur being chased by a t-Rex when you look in the side mirror
>it's pretty sick desu
>he says "you can't have those, that's illegal"
>I look him dead in the eyes and say "so is killing a man, but I'm going to pass this test aren't I?"
>pass test
>have to peel stickers off
>y-you too

>Go for drivers test
>Sign in and wait for instructor
>Older women walks out and calls my name
>"Okay user, let's start the test. Now which car is yours?"
>She starts heading towards the general area and starts moving towards some 90's honda civic coupe shitbox with more rust then metal and a hundred COEXIST stickers on it
>I walk over to my car which is a couple of spaces away.
>She notices this and immediately heads for my car
>"Your going to drive a Cadillac for your test user?"
>"Yes ma'am"
>Start the test and breeze through the five cone maneuvering portion and move onto the real driving test
>Have a nice chat with the lady whilst driving
>Find out that she is going to retire at the end of the year and she wants to be a musician in her golden years
>finish the test with a perfect score.
It's really not hard guys. You just need to break the hard exterior of the instructors professional attitude with some basic chatter and relate to them on some level. They'll let you get right by without any trouble.

>impliciras da nisam polozio iz prve
pleb

>You just need to break the hard exterior of the instructors professional attitude with some basic chatter and relate to them on some level.
this

>be me
>17
>tiny, trap manlet with a hint of a britbong accent
>instructor thinks I'm cute
>barely pass with the maximum amount of points deducted
>mfw

>You just need to break the hard exterior of the instructors professional attitude with some basic chatter and relate to them on some level.
So basically what you're saying is
>people skills will get you ahead in life
Sadly most people on this web site have none.

>Sadly most people on this web site have none.
They have negative people skills. Shitposting is a negative skill that creates a certain personality that those instructors might sense.

I love how you Serbshits act all high and mighty "kebab this kebab that", while living in landmine-filled hellhole.

>Shitposting is a negative skill
delete this right now

Sue them.

>That happened
Go home and stop lying Manlytears we all know you don't have a car or a licence

>Book drivers test online, told to meet stationary store
>found a bunch of instructors at back of store
>My instructor was a very very fat man
>His leg was touching the gear stick in 3rd gear.
>For 2nd and 3rd, had to press up against his thigh and rub it into gear
It must have worked in my favor because
>ran stop sign without realizing (didn't completely stop)
>"technically that's an instant fail but you were perfect otherwise, so congrats"

My only mark was not using the turn signal when leaving the parking spot.

I've never seen anyone do this before or since, and have actually never bothered anyway. I think it's some instructor in joke or something.

Australian instructors are notorious for this sort of shit, i've seen that excuse used to fail so many of my mates.

I get that you don't want ditz's that freeze up at roundabouts for 5 minutes, but i'd much rather someone take that extra 5 seconds and be absolutely sure of what they're doing than all the dipshits that just go about their business with no zero regard for anyone else on the road.

>do a lesson with instructor an hour before my test
>take test, using the exact route i just practiced
>instructor forgot to do independent driving
>asks me to do a 3 point turn, the easiest maneuver

i got pretty lucky with my test