Walmart Appreciation

When it comes to oil, filters, coolant/other fluids, the best place to go is Walmart, their supertech brand is equivalent to the majority of name brand and usually costs 30% less. Also, buying tires/batteries from Walmart/Sams Club is great because their prices are lower and warranties are better than other competitors.

Poor fag general?

Supertech Synthetic is fucking solid. I'll run that shit 10000 miles in my Miata and it still has plenty of active additive left in it according to blackstone labs.

Can vouch, it's cheap enough to change more often. Supertech atf is a steal too.

How fucking poor do you have to be to not even get the supertech synthetic

>falling for the synthetic meme

What kind of candy ass roody poo car do you drive that can't handle REAL oil?

>supertech brand
Eh. I'll use it in a shitbox no problem.

I generally don't buy anything from Walmart, because of their extremely lax return policy. Oil is the probably the #1 thing I would never buy, simply because a lot of people will buy oil from Walmart, change the oil in their vehicle, fill up the jugs with the used oil, and then clean up the outside of the jug to make it look like they never used it, and then return it and say either "I bought too much" or "I bought the wrong kind". Return desk people are almost always retarded, and never even think to check that it's clearly dirty, black, used old inside (and can you blame them? if I were getting paid minimum wage to work at Walmart, I wouldn't give a shit either).

Then, and Walmart return desk employees swear they don't do this, but they then simply put the jug filled with used oil back on the shelf. Obviously most of us would notice the oil is dirty as shit and go return it after, but for the average joe who thinks oil is supposed to be black, they're going to fuck their vehicle up.

The jugs have a tab you have to break off in order to take the cap off, its pretty obvious if it's been tampered with.

I don't think you ever opened a motor oil bottle/jug in your life. Theyre all sealed under the cap. Even the cheapass shitty no name brand oil.

Anything that needs to rev faster than 5k rpms.

>so not your camaro, cleetus

So check the plastic cap before you buy it? They have little tiny bits that connect a smaller ring to the cap that tear when you open it. If it's torn don't buy it and let an associate know so it can be sent to claims. It's just like a bottle of water/soda.

Either legit autism or b8.

The best grease on the market,IMO.

>High temp rating
>Doesn't separate out or turn to water like Mobil 1 or Valvoline Synthetic
>Cheap at $3.64/tube and common

Mystik JT-6 is a little better imo, but hard to find outside of rural Wal-Marts

I'll give their ValuePower batteries props, I needed a battery for my project car and it was getting really annoying disconnecting it from my car, plugging it into the other one, and hooking it back up into mine. I bought it back in November for $50 and have had no problems with it working. The only issue I have is that it doesn't have a drain valve so once every few months I'll find condensation on the battery (even though the battery connectors are in the trunk and that's where the battery is). That's probably warning me that I need to check the water levels but oh well

There are videos on YouTube about how to open these without breaking the seal.

This
Conventional oil does terribly under temperature differences by comparison. It should be placed along the likes of trying to run your car on BVO.

Horrible freight sells some nice synthetic for even cheaper IIRC.

Wally world has FL1A's for cheaper then anyone else (minus buying 12 packs form RA), so if I need one quick I always go there. Shame they no longer stock 300A's.

Their batteries are actually regarded pretty highly lol

There's literally a translucent stripe on the side of the bottle to check the level inside. You would know if it had used oil in it.

Bought a 96 Corolla a few years back with 116K miles. Now has 240K and still running strong. I've always used Super Tech Synthetic and filters.

>tfw bought nearly 5l of Valvoline synthetic for my shitbox 4age for $28 cad

Walmart employee here.

Returned items don't go right back on the shelf. They get sent to a return center. Once they are there, they sort through the returned items and determine if they should be sent back to the supplier (Super Tech, Valvoline, etc.), donated to a charity (highly doubt they do this with motor oil but stuff like clothes, toys food, etc,), recycled, or sent to a land fill.

Nothing you return to Walmart gets restocked.

At least not directly.

an twin turbo di that bakes everything underhood everytime i drive.

Bullshit, the first Walmart I worked at restocked just about everything that was still sellable. I was a TLE cashier at that one and I restocked returns every day. I dunno about the one I'm at now though, I'm a TLE tech and don't deal with the shelves at all.

Also was mart employee. My store has tubs at the service desk where they sort it by department to restock.

Asda (part of the Walmart group in bongland) uses Castrol in their own brand bottles.

>Shame they no longer stock 300A's.

>open a seal without breaking it

i invented a special filter that cleans dirty oil making it brand new, after you collect all the oil from your vehicle you plug in the pump that slowly pumps it through this special filter and in a few hours you'll have brand new oil. it is a bit slow right now but we are still working on it.

T.1957 technology

Oil isnt just oil anymore dipshit

my cutlass pours power steering fluid out the steering box so Ive been buying the atf by the gallon from walmart to keep it full, its been working for about 2 months so far

Bullshit, my old Walmart toy sections would be loaded with toys with the return receipt still stuck on with tape alongside the reason why it was returned.

Holy shit it even has an API rating!
I was skint once and had to put some of that cheapo 'recycled oil' in my shitbox.
Bad times.
Buy the oil online?
Do you like to taste it before buying?

My washington state walmart returns some items to the retail shelves. I was getting a certificate award changed into a gift card at the customer service counter. There were various carts of stuff set to the side to be returned to the retail shelf.