/dbdg/ - Dead by Daylight General

Claude, Reg, Jackie, and Dwana Edition
>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical Online multiplayer. 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them

>What is Friday the 13th?
a upcoming slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats and abilities try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one
f13game.com/

>Official Wikis and sites
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friday_the_13th:_The_Game
deadbydaylight.com/
f13game.com/
lastyearthegame.com/

>Discord Chat
discord.gg/Eb3WFHz

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (v1.3.1f)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/154642901285984203/

Hooked Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o7tNYfhlbcI
youtube.com/watch?v=1UZYXWzVr1U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No Nea?

I'm done.

in the recent developer stream they said Myers tier III is faster than other killers. I thought he was the same speed?

He is, they dumb.

He vaults windows faster.

He's the window vaulting champion 2017

Forgot about that.

Anyone ever had a problem prestiging?

When I prestige it just stalls, and I have to close out the menu.

Should I try to reinstall?

He should be faster.

Threadly reminder to NEVER BET ON A C E

I couldn't fine a single genderbent nea sorry.
Because you couldn't tell anyway with that manface
OOOOOOHHHH

fuckin got me

I found one a while ago.

forgot image

Also genderswapped Dwight is a real cutie

>can't find one
>Literally the same artist
Looked really hard did you?

So my ranks never reset with this recent reset, I can't prestige any character but I can play in games as both killer and survivor just fine.....anyone else experience this?

goddamn just played against a nurse who pitched a tent in front of me and sat there in touching distance
like fuck nigga thats not how you play nurse

You don't play hag like a teleporting trapper, but people do these things.

unhook

Really digging these new webs

Don't know why it took them this long to fix it

same.

finaly got iron grip 3, iron will, and quick and quiet

I missed the stream, what's different about the webs? Are they shorter?

I wanna see survivor versions of the Killers. Wonder if there's any out there.

You don't have to get 50+50 or more to get common perks anymore, and ultra rares are less likely to show up enmass in lower webs

You know, like they're logically supposed to.

Kind of hurts people trying to level a new character to be meme trinity, but oh well.

Nice, maybe I won't have to wait so long for iron grasp on the trapper I prestiged. Might make enduring come quicker too.

holy fuck only 4/15 in one match
rite of the bell is literally the most painful goddamn ritual on there

i dont know if i can stomach playing as wraith for any longer

>rite of the bell is literally the most painful goddamn ritual on there

Comeback to me when you've had to chase survivors for 9 minutes with the nurse

>game doesnt work
>have free stuff
fucking frogs

>see a survivor repairing a genny
>join him
>BOOM!
Why the fuck does this always happen

Every time you drop the bomb you kill the god your child has borne.

>see a survivor working on a gen
>join them
>they miss a skill check
>killer comes
>always targets you

>start repairing a gen
>halfway through other two survivors join me
>a few seconds before it's finished one misses a skill check
>I quickly GTFO like a pussy just to avoid the killer coming, they stay
>run straight into the killer

Watch it baby! Always bet on

A C E
C
E

THREADLY REMINDER

Halloween>Halloween 4>Halloween 2>Halloween 3>>POWERGAP>>Halloween 5>Halloween 2 (remake)>Halloween H20>>>Halloween (remake)>shit>Halloween Resurrection>my mum's corpse> sabo claudettes>Halloween 6

H20 is unironically better than any Halloween aside from the original.

JLC is the only good thing about H20, everything else is trash

Carpenter's original anthology plan might have gone better if he had done 3 first before continuing with Michael Myers's arc.

Happy Easter, bitch.

reposting luddles drawing because C U T E

>heal 9 full health states on other survivors

Taking alot longer than I thought, fuck this ritual

what should I do if I see a bloodstained jake in my lobby

Be thankful it's not a bloodstained Claudette.

Camped every game tonight.

Used my Ethernet Strike perk handful of times too.

500k haul

you should kill yourself

Salty survivors :) the only kind I love to play against

A guy called me faggot on stream so I reported him 3 times using vpns

not even

you're the type of person that brings shame to the rest of us killers with honor

I had plenty of honor getting to rank 1

You know, that period where there's actually a fair match and not every chase ends in a infinite circle running stalemate.

What good does honor do a killer? I take 25k home. What's the incentive not to camp? Faggot larper

>game crashes just before it goes to victory screen after I 4k
>lose pips get no bp

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

its k, worst things will happen ( like losing your savefile you didnt pre-save )

I drew more best niece on my break for you, but apparently my phone's data plan shares an IP with some faggot on /b/ that got banned for shilling, so now I'm mobile banned too.

Enjoy this picture hours later than intended instead.

well, he's not wrong

Just played a 4 man sabotage team, someone please tell me what I'm meant to do, They broke all the hooks no in the basement, If I had camped i probably would of gotten two of them but I didn't and now i just feel like an idiot for not camping them.

you could start by not posting anime in a western cowboy old west board.
and next time camp you deluded motherfucker

Every time I camp people rage at me, I thought you're meant to hit them, let them go, hit them, rinse repeat.
If I do anything else people get really mad

If the devs have shown us anything it's that nobody should play killer period. If you didn't have IG3/AGI3 then you could have probably just slugged them but that's about it.

you sound like the kind of faggot that would prefer getting fucked in the ass than make anyone mad.

it seems that you haven't realized yet that camping DOES work when it's a SWF, because they WILL come rescue.
camping always works. they will always come.
and if by some reason they managed to fix all 5 generators while you're camping then just pull the plug.

>1.4.0
>game runs fine on medium
>1.4.1
>game runs like shit on medium
Frogs, not even once

I'm not sure what does are I'm only like level 5 hillbilly.

>you sound like the kind of faggot that would prefer getting fucked in the ass than make anyone mad.
strange analogy, I heard the game had alot of exploits and I just didn't want to be THAT guy, like I thought camping was like the looping jump through thing, obviously now that i've played versus 4 people who only went into that game to fuck me yeah i feel like a shithead for not trying to fuck them back.

i never said camping doesn't work.

What's the best place to leave traps as the trapper?

Iron grasp 3 increases a time for survivors to wiggle out of your grasp by 60% and reduces impact of successful wigglin by 36%. Agitation 3 increases movement speed while carrying downed survivors by 18%. For some reason I thought iron grasp effects were higher but it allows you to get survivors a pretty sizable distance. Not that Decisive Strike users would allow you to do that, though.

Under a hooked survivor

Tall grass and by windows and pallets. Think of places you would go as a survivor.

for fuck sake, since they did the last update my mouse doesn't work anymore in game
and, trust me, the killer is a pan in the ass with a controller

I don't see how anyone could possibly play killer in a console controller. Survivor, maybe.

youtube.com/watch?v=o7tNYfhlbcI

Are the sprint marks fucked as well?

Well that new map is pure fucking aids. The level designer is undoubtedly a survivor main.

If there was a single dev that had reached rank 1 killer and survivor to understand what it's like, the gameplay and maps might have a semblance of being balanced.

What are the meta perks atm?

-Sprint Burst
-Self Care
-Iron Will(when sound issue is fixed)
-Decisive Strike(not so much anymore)
-Saboteur(If you're an asshole)

Adrenaline and We'll Make It if they are SWF

damn i am lovin the rebalanced bloodweb

Free iron will and lightweight lads

You can't fool me with your Steam name "Ace"

I know you're really Dwight

always bet on ace baby

>Kaz playing killer
Is this real life

>all the good killers and survivors actually hang out around ranks 20-16

Fuck you guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=1UZYXWzVr1U

Loving this increased pallet stun range.

Hi sloppy.

You better not mori me this time.

REEEEE

I SEE THAT MORI

:D

Had to camp that twitch faggot. Wasn't gonna let him chain blind me anymore.

Not even trolling though, drop your rank to those and all the killers are like 1000+ hours.

>people run off side by side out in the open and just let me get EW3

I dabble in killer from time to time lol. Usually just to make some achievement progress. Got my Billy ones, so I probably shouldn't be playing him, but he's got decent perks for now and is more fun to play imo. Although My best killer will always be Trapper I think. It's not often I don't max deviousness as trapper, but he doesn't have any good perks right now really so that makes me not want to play him. I just HAD to prestige him to get that stupid glowy machete...

yea thats my strat too.

camp/proxy camp until someone altruistic rescues. down them with ew3 or chainsaw. rinse repeat. if they get all 4 rescued i just disconnect my plug.

it's a good counter to palette looping imo. :) if the devs wont build a counter in i will.

>one is a survivor main who barely plays killer
>the other is an autist who just unplugs instead of learning how to play

I don't see how nerfs actually effect either of these players

>Hag is barely played and when she is 24% of the time she gets 0 kills
>Better nerf her traps!

Are these devs for real? Why waste your time nerfing something no one plays?

They nerfed her traps?

They're going to.
She won't be able to place them around traps and survivors will be able to crouch walk over her traps without setting them off

place them around hooks*

Beat me to it. It's like they didn't even read my part of it. I wasn't even saying anything shitpost worthy.

Honestly I don't think the trap thing will make much of a difference. She'll still be able to control gens with them with the only counter being a flashlight, and even with a flashlight she's told when you destroy a trap so she'll come over to that gen anyway.

>She'll still be able to control gens with them with the only counter being a flashlight
If working on a gen counts as being crouched then as long as they don't miss any skill checks they'll be able to ghost gens without the hag knowing.

>hook people and chainsaw away to the other side of the map because I'm just looking for chainsaw hits anyway
>nobody bothered to come to the king's rescue
>decide they all need to die for lack of empathy

This is why those filthy peasants will remain rank 20 while the true kings of cancer rest comfortably at rank 1.

>being instanly unhooked by a dwight before I can leave is camping
Low rank survivors are so great