>Videos:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Videos

>Archived games:
archive.klaxa.eu/

>Current Cup:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2017_Veeky Forums_Winter_Cup

>Winter Cup Dates:
>February 10-12: Opening weekend.
>February 17-19: Second group stage weekend.
>February 25 and 26: Knockouts.

>Day 4 (Feb. 17th):
>/m/ vs [r9k]
>Veeky Forums vs /w/
>/adv/ vs Veeky Forums
>/out/ vs /h/
>/asp/ vs [s4s]
>/u/ vs /n/
>Veeky Forums vs /soc/
>/vr/ vs /sp/

>Day 5 (Feb. 18th):
>/an/ vs /jp/
>/mu/ vs /mlp/
>/f/ vs /c/
>/int/ vs /gd/
>/d/ vs /tv/
>/toy/ vs /e/
>/vp/ vs /p/
>/b/ vs /v/

>Hat Pick: /asp/

>Upcoming Invitationals:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Tag_Team_Cup_3
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Console_War
implyingrigged.info/wiki/FLGS_Cup_III

>PES 17 Info:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2017

>Previously:
>Excitement for grip weekend
>Waiting, Testing, and Shitposting
>Complete list of anthems/goalhorns
>Teams die tomorrow

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/5s41wdc
implyingrigged.info/wiki//ag/_D&D
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Invitationals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

benis

Comfy isn't getting banned

>yfw the goats win the winterb owl

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

So just to keep this in discussion.

The proposed rule for the cup channel is that if it doesn't warrant a page on the wiki it doesn't belong on the main channel.

Comfy Channel can exist separately and anyone who is still unhappy at this point should just kill themselves.

>"Stopped judging boys underwear competitions"
>Implying Ronaldo would even consider this

Reposting
strawpoll.com/5s41wdc

>yfw they get relegated (again)

If I crush this frog will you cry?

enjoy the fetus cup la

inb4 he claims he's a fan of /anime dump board which isn't in fetus/

We'll enjoy it together, m8..

Reminder that this had a wiki page.

implyingrigged.info/wiki//ag/_D&D

You can tell a bit by the anime character they posted, not sure who that one was though, looks /u/ related

I can't wait until Trump purges the anime degenerates

That is embarrassing to everyone involved.

Reminder that Veeky Forums and /u/ are cursed tomorrow and betting on them in tipping or rigshop is a terrible, terrible idea. If you've already bet on either team in tipping, enjoy not getting points from that match.

It's actually Satan.

>I used to get shit on for being in Neo-/ag/
>meanwhile this is a thing

What does it say from /sp/ that dump boards get to advance and /sp/ doesn't?

Or that /sp/ believes any anime board is a dump board, or in fetus?

/sp is top of the group though and well on track to advance lad

I don't always agree with you guys, but honestly you're alright.

who said anything about /sp/ not advancing, >we are top of the group right now la

and the only relevant anime board (/a/) is in fetus as they got bottom of their group in a fucking babby

Does that mean she's /a/, /u/ or both?

Yikes!

What curse?

Stadiums

Okay new proposed rule.

The Cup, Friendlies and major invitational tournaments are allowed on the main channel. 4cc counterparts in other sports should also be allowed.

I don't want to put her on /a/. She's bad luck already.

What you mean?

Raphiel's call of offside made more sense than PES's, though.

Both have "new" stadiums, and both are home teams so will be playing in those stadiums

>/u/ in Autumn: the image: the experience

Welp.
Veeky Forums is kinda fucked, but /u/ might just pull it.

It's happening whether you like it or not, Ramen.

Why the quotation marks?

Veeky Forums's is /fgog/'s VGL stadium

And that's a huge flaw with comfy: other counterparts are at least holding some sort of tie to the cup itself. The vast majority of comfy has absolutely no relation to the 4cc besides the fact that many who watch or host comfy also watch the cup. It's just people playing random shit most of the time, no different from many other streamers. Sometimes people comment on the cup but that's as far as it goes. Keeping it off the main channel but still linking to it is the best solution, because although it has some mild interaction, it really isn't cup related for the most part.

>not having a Kemono Friends rep
It is as though you WANT to stay on the Babbies.

>having a FlipFlappers and a New Game reps
Adding lesbians doesn't make you /u/, you know.

Why a bitch gotta lie, why a bitch gotta lie, why a bitch gotta lie, why a bitch gotta lie?

Why a bitch gotta lie, why a bitch gotta lie, why a bitch gotta lie, why a bitch gotta lie?

>Being this triggered by people playing video games on the off hours because "muh tenchin horse"

What's wrong with it being on the main stream besides giving you a 'tism schism??

Why should it be on the main stream in the first place?

What does it have to do with the cup?

Why shouldn't it be on the main stream? Why does it need to have anything to do with the cup? Every channel shows "unrelated" shit. Are you one of the people who shit themselves on Twitter when Evo was on ESPN 2?

why do you care who's streaming what at 11 o clock at night? This is an absurd level of autism

Esports channels usually only show esports.

Guys, we should just stream a live feed of the 4ccspan twitter account, like a Sportscenter-type thing!

ESPN 2 is a commercial tv channel that can't afford to have dead time.

The only argument your lot has raised is "why not" and >And the reason we host on the main channel is because that's how people learn comfy exists.

Meanwhile more cup relevant stuff loses out because some autist prebooked the main channel for some irrelevant shit.

>the cup is an esport

I really really like women

Why not? Stop being so serious m8, remember that not long ago people here were complaining about the lack of stuff happening during the offseason/days between matchdays. Now you complain about the fact that people are streaming, make up your mind /4ccg/.

When was the last time we had more than two weeks in between a cup/memevitational?

>The only argument your lot has raised is "why not" and (Cross-thread)

And the only argument your side has is "waaaah".

>Meanwhile more cup relevant stuff loses out because some autist prebooked the main channel for some irrelevant shit.

Yes, I'm sure we need the /mlp/ test cup hostmoded on the main channel. Or hell, maybe we even need someone streaming a PES match when nobody's awake! Better keep the channel open in case NFR wants to stream /eeee/ vs /whoever the fuck/!

We're missing out on so much good stuff because we're not keeping the channel open.

get the fuck out of here fag, we have a strict female (male) only policy

Aaron pls go practice

>female (male)
Which one?

So your only reason is why not?

So how do you solve cup related stuff not getting shown? Like the PES17 preview cup or the the 4cc F1?

Why does the channel need to be open 24/7?

I think a good argument against this comfy stream is that it deters people away from off-season PES/4CC related events.
I know from self experience that comfy had me block all notifications from the channel, and now I don't go near it with a 10 foot pole at any time besides cup time. As a result of this, I could be missing out any actual 4CC content such as invitationals (and have done in the past).

I don't hate comfy streamers, I just don't bother tuning into the channel if I know something I'm not interested in is live. But that's the thing, I should be able to click on the channel and see if something 4CC or PES related is on, and not be greeted by something completely off-topic.

People aren't going to just start memevitationals on the same day they have the idea, right? They're going to put a bit more planning and have a known time for it to happen, right? Maybe there should be some kind of schedule thing where people can put their ideas up and let people know when they plan on showing it.

Kind of like the calendar.

So it can play things

May as well stream /a/ discord ERP as well then.

Is it time, brothers?

It should be. Maybe then we would get market for the no-market teams, dead teams revived and more traffic overall, which means more shekels from ads to Hiroshimoot and moving to FIFA.

#BringFlashHome

People plan using the wiki not some shitty calendar that only the inner circlejerk know how to access.

Why shouldn't it be allowed to?

>I know from self experience that comfy had me block all notifications from the channel

A problem that was already fixed.

>But that's the thing, I should be able to click on the channel and see if something 4CC or PES related is on, and not be greeted by something completely off-topic.

In other words, there should be a removal of something people like because you can't handle turning on a stream and seeing something besides a black screen? It's not very fucking hard to tell the difference between something that could be 4cc and something that probably isn't. If it takes you more than a few seconds to differentiate 4cc Football from Final Fantasy, you may need some kind of help.

smugleaf its your mom please come home

>People plan using the wiki not some shitty calendar that only the inner circlejerk know how to access.

Wikis are not very useful for planning, nobody's going to know about your shit unless you tell people about it, and at that point it's just as easy to ask for it to be added to the schedule as it is to be a snot-nosed shitposter.

Soon.

Why shouldn't it isn't a good reason.

So far the only argument raised by your side is that you need to advertise comfy. And if anyone is going to stream actual cup stuff they better make sure someone isn't streaming Prison Architect or some bullshit.

>removal
Nothing would be getting removed though, just moved I guess.

I understand both sides, it's kind of a dick move to deliberately not hostmode someone and shove those people elsewhere.
But again, it does deter a lot of people from even bothering with the off-season channel anymore.

Where is this schedule then?

Where can I find it on the wiki?

You can only find it if you ask a #toplad and they're kind enough to share it with you.

Try to keep up, user.

Because there's been no credible argument besides some shaky bullshit about lowered viewer counts (because 1300 is a higher number than 1500), and people being shitter shattered at other people liking what they don't like. It ain't even about advertising comfy, it's just a way for people to have some fun during the offseason when otherwise they'd just drift off and the cup would become "out of sight, out of mind". If anything, comfy's a way of advertising the cup; and if you advertise it only on the comfy channel, people come back around to the comfy channel and don't see it, they fuck off anyway.

>But again, it does deter a lot of people from even bothering with the off-season channel anymore

Why would you want to watch a blank screen? Or do you mean the memevitationals, which are oh so well scheduled on the wiki, and you should automatically know whenever one is posted?

I'd suggest adding it to the wiki front page, but then you'd sperg out about everyone advertising for youtube dollars and funding ISIS or whatever the fuck this verbal diarrhea you're coming with is.

Guys this is going to sound nuts, but I really like when GB streams, so I subscribed to his channel and Twitter and I get notified when he streams. I also do this for several streamers that aren't related to the cup.

It's almost like what people want to see shouldn't be dictated by whether they've sponged themselves onto a more visible event, and should be based on how entertaining they are and how much fun you have watching them.

You're never going to get it into the komfy kabal's heads that what they're doing is actually detrimental to the cup, honestly. The only people I've heard even try to say that comfy is "advertising" the cup or "introducing" new people to it are those same 5 or 6 circlejerkers. Everyone else has been here saying that the actual quality of the 'comfy' that gets put on is pretty much garbage, even if they're trying to use the "well, you can always turn it off!" argument. It's pretty easy to see the people that have been trying to defend it that are part of that core group.

The argument is that just because your stream involves cup personalities and just because you named a character Sou and another one Boris it isn't Veeky Forums Cup or anything remotely related to it.

And since it isn't anything to do with the cup it doesn't advertise it at all and even if it did, anyone who came into the stream seeing that it was on is just as likely to come into the Comfy Channel.

The calendar is also not easy to access for people who aren't in your circlejerk and we're having a few times where things that are at least actually related to the cup or the concept of the cup are missing out so someone can stream some completely unrelated stuff.

You can have your fun together on the comfy channel.

>You're never going to get it into the komfy kabal's heads that what they're doing is actually detrimental to the cup
Because it isn't. It's only detrimental to your anal health.

You'd be right except for the fact that it is. The only thing detrimental to my anal health is the MASSIVE pounding /myteam/'s taken over the past couple of years.

Not that you'd know anything about that - I'm talking about the cup, you don't pay attention to that when one of "Your Boys" isn't fucking around on the stream.

>ut then you'd sperg out about everyone advertising for youtube dollars and funding ISIS or whatever the fuck this verbal diarrhea you're coming with is.

I've never once mentioned anything of the sort.

implyingrigged.info/wiki/Invitationals

Well this is easy to find then your calendar. But hey you are happy with Two Scoops getting to stream shit ahead of our first look at PES17 because he got the circlejerk calendar first.

Buddy, you've been ranting incoherently in this thread for the last several weeks. Face it, you're asshurt.

>only one person thinks comfy should stay on the comfy channel.

First time I've posted about it since before Autumn, and that was my 2nd post in this entire shitstorm about it. But I suppose you've got the secret IP list to make that decision on your own, "buddy"

You can still be my buddy, even if I think you're being a fucking baby over this comfy stuff, desu. I'm sure we've still got enough in common considering we're both here shitposting on a Thurday night.

But not his family

Why stop at hostmoding? Just delete the comfy channel altogether.
End the extra 4cc activities too. If it's not PES it's not on air.
If anyone streams anything else, even on a personal channel, they should be banned.

> even if I think you're being a fucking baby over this comfy stuff,

>the one not going "STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE" is the baby

tip jej

B-b-but those are things that I like.
We should only delete things I don't like.

It's more about the time of it being streamed, why would you complain about streams during night/yuro hours, when stuff like 4ccf1 or wrasslin were normally put on a couple of hours before the beginning of the matchday?
If (insert random person here) streams stuff at midnight I couldn't care less.

lol, I agree my man !!

Too bad. You don't get to like things outside of the /4ccg/ mandated like list.

You only get to like /co/'s suffering, /sp/ winning, and /3/'s music. Anything else and you get 20 in the brig.

Nobody is advocating that all but sure pretend that is the case so you pretend that you guys have a point.

Nobody cares that comfy channel exists it just has no more reason to get hosted on the main cup channel than /a/ discord ERP sessions.

>The one throwing out personal insults instead of making a single argument as to WHY uncomfy content should fill up 99% of airtime on the main channel is the adult

Go on, man, a dozen people have been asking you to give us one reason why you SHOULD put comfy on the main channel for a thread and a half. Instead, your responses have been personal attacks and "Nuh uh you tell me why not!". We've made our argument, we're looking for anything from you showing even the slightest capability of defending your opinion.

And the answer was that it's a question for the higher ups. /merit/ will have to explain that decision given that it was their choice to host the comfy channel on the main one anyway.

And the comfy cabal has come into play and is trying to turn things from "stay on your channel" to "you can't stream anything at all, don't like things I don't like".

Guess that's easier than providing a valid reason for it being streamed on the Cup Channel.

ok do it

just the tipping

/m/ draw [r9k] 1-1
Veeky Forums beat /w/ 2-0
/adv/ draw Veeky Forums 2-2
/h/ beat /out 2-1
/u/ beat /n/ 3-2
[s4s] beat /asp/ 3-1
/soc/ draw Veeky Forums 1-1
/sp/ beat /vr/ 2-0

Good job deflecting, but let's go back to the original point - why are you defending uncomfy being on the main channel so hard if you don't have any defense for it beyond personal attacks and "Well try to get /merit/ to stop me!!"?

>Nobody cares that comfy channel exists

This is objectively false. There's several people in this thread that hate the very idea of comfy.