64,000 miles
3 month mot but good history and dry stored
£2,300

Or

Audi B6 a4 quattro
03 118,000miles
3.0 v6
No mot yet but off a garage and good history

Which would you go for? No doubt the Audi is a better car but I'm drawn to the beemer, I just think it'll be more fun

>118,000 miles
>2003
>quattro
at least 3 major red flags on the audi. get the bimma

BMW

>fewer miles
>i6>v6
>not VAG
>skids

My audi has 170k miles and runs fine, meme Lord

that is a LOT OF MONEY for such an old bmw.
1992? are you kidding?

True. Just put on his listed price, he's relisted for the 3rd time so I'm guessing I could get him down to 2k which I wouldn't mind paying for such a clean/ low mile pre vanos

For that BMW? It's a little high but those things will last forever if the cooling system doesn't crap itself (watch out. Here comes the blown headgasket). Parts are extremely cheap and its relatively easy to fix if you do it yourself.
>also best BMW chassis to date
>rwd
>~200hp
>sounds god teir with a blown muffler/no muffler

Give it some grippy tires and you got yourself a pretty quick car.
>t. Have an e36 M3 with 250k miles

>118,000miles
>Audi V6

be prepared to replace the cams

>Hi i'm the exception of the rule, when everyone knows you're the exception to the rule

>3.0 v6
AVOID

Actually, let me correct myself

>Audi
AVOID

I know lots of people with high mileage audis. Take care of it and it takes care of you. You're just meming yourself pal

Import a twingo

>My sole experience with Audis, contradicts most others.

Do you want to go over this again?

Vice versa you autistic poorfag

Your stories contradict the majority of stories on the internet when it comes to high mileage Audis. They're less reliable than BMWs and more of a cunt to fix than Mercs.

>no vanos

Sounds good but IRL, they make 180hp, serioulsy I daily one. They are kinda heavy like 3100lbs I'd consider something else but they can rip.

Yeah it's not like there's thousands of forums with vast information and diy like vw vortex, audiworld, and audizine that contradicts you

e36 will be more reliable (especially pre double vanos) faster and more fun to drive in any way. They really are drivers cars with loads of do-it-yourself support and tutorials and aftermarket. Parts will be cheap, working hours won't be if you can't do it yourself.

Audi will be a lot more comfy, A-LOT, it's a much more modern car in any way, safer and better suspension.

If you are in a dry and sunny place, i'd get the E36 no doubt.

e36 will be way more fun.
a4 will be comfier.
T. used to own an a4 b6 2.5 tdi wagon and owned 3 e36's

Even people on those sites agree the B5 and onwards aren't exactly reliable and problem-free.

VWvortex is full of blind fanboy swaglords last I checked, no idea about the other 2.