Dueling Network General - /dng/

/ygo/ General #2448

Last thread: Awaiting The Banlist Edition

● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/baj95caex5si0n3/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/jpok5ejx0fvlu5k/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy-nopics.dmg
>High Quality YGOPro Images: ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf

>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/

>Official /ygo/ ruling test:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Tyranno's Rage (February 25th)
●OCG: Code of Duelist (April 15th)

●TCG: Raging Tempest (February 10th)
●TCG: Fusion Enforcers (February 24th)
●TCG: Duelist Saga (March 31st)
●TCG: Structure Decks Machine Reactor & Dinosmasher’s Fury (April 13th)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● READ THE OP
● Read carefully the cards
● Lurk and read the archives
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event, see the provided links above
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play

Other urls found in this thread:

ygorganization.com/ocg-02132017-ocg-japan-china-decklists/
youtube.com/watch?v=BpFwVon37CU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

im not gonna neck myself

First for THICK LION THIGHS

>>Awaiting The Banlist Edition
I'm waiting for a whole new set of core rules, and the mechanism.
Dumb OP.

rekt

Neck yourself, Mariomon.

burn me for 100 mommy

I just want to know what's safe to pick up for Invoked in February before I actually pick up Maxx C's for 30 dollars and it drops to 1.

GEM-KNIGHTS A BEST

OTHER FUSION DECKS SUCC

I love patting Pilicaheads. They are so pattable.

Neck yourself, Mariomon.

That's cat dancer, Leo burns you for 14000

>he thinks core rules are getting changed

>pendulum evolution COMING SOON
>zarc decks COMING SOON
are you excited?

We getting an sp summon limit (^;

They already do when cards are brought from OCG to TCG

NOSTALGIAFAG PETDECK SHITTER SCRUB REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Now that we have a Ghengis upgrade will we get a D'arc or Beowulf upgrade?

Kinda.

More like Beachballin

Good, Special Summons are cancer.

>they implement a counter system like in speed duels but it only applies to sp summons
It would probably make the game more convoluted than it is, but would it work?

More like Bitchbasketball

Where did you get this picture of me?

You leave my Aromages alone

MANA SYSTEM

Post your list
I wanna mess around with some smell witches

>gain 1 SS Counter every standby phase after the first one
>you start with 3 special summons per turn and get 1 extra for each counter you spend
>further punish going first while neutering the zoos and benefiting dark magician since it also plays on your turn
MAKE IT HAPPEN

your list
I wanna mess around with some smell witches

I find the prospect of a special summon limit fucking hilarious. If it happens, it means that konami does not give even the slightest shit about their game anymore and will keep on with the utter garbage card design until the end, instead of you know, actually fucking thinking things through and playtesting cards.

>SS on opponent's turn doesn't use SS counter
Fund it.

Neck yourself, Mariomon.

So whats the worst archetype in the entire history of Yu-Gi-Oh

Everything thats not Cloudians

Trips confirm it.

plebposting this again

It's smellcasters

cyberdarks

cyberdarks

Vehicroids.

Neck yourself, Mariomon.

:3c

See if the AI has a build of it on ygopro, they usually program the decks to optimally play the usual starts.

>Only two each of the traps
>No seraphy
You haven't touched this in years, have you?

Cyberdarks aren't an archetype.

Regular old phantom beasts
>No synergy
>No support
>Shit by themselves
>Shit when put together
>A card had to be retconned just to up the card member count

You are actually correct, they are a series. Got me senpai.

You aren't an archetype.

Neck yourself, Mariomon.

n-no

oh yeah, well spyral then

Guardians.

How the fuck do you play subterrors

I thought they were supposed to be the new kozmos

even fuckin UA were playable, what is this mess?

Who even knows. This batch of exclusives is a gimp cripple set. Even NKs were at least vaguely playable.

literally more playable than subterrors at this point

Scrap-Iron Statue: When a Spell/Trap Card that is already face-up on your opponent's side of the field activates its effect: Destroy that card, also, after that, Set this card face-down instead of sending it to the Graveyard.

Dark Snake Syndrome: During each of your Standby Phases: Inflict damage to both players. This damage begins at 200 and is doubled during each of your following Standby Phases.
So basically I can only use SIS on cards that my opponent has to choose to activate their effect right? Like they have to physically say "I choose to use X's effect"

R8 my abomination. Feels like playing solitaire

Noble Knights make me sad. Best deck thematically, but the box was trash

Ok
Just to start with, let's do the nemesis monsters

Warrior
Fairly good, actually, he effectively SSs from deck, and recurs when you flip a big nig. But wait, what's this? He can't actually SS from deck on his own? He needs to tribute at least one other? Whoops! He's shit.

Archer
SS from deck instantly. Huzzah!
Except that she needs to be destroyed by battle or a card effect, and guess what archetype has no on archetype cards to do that? No points for guessing subterrors. The battle effect isn't actually any good because there's one (1) on archetype way of setting an opponent's monster. NEXT!

Defender
It's protection for set cards! It works better in other decks! It's self protection requires, YES, another monster on your field!

The only ONLY way for subterrors to be even functional is if the next subterror nemesis was if it could be SS'd from hand for nothing, and could do any of: be level 8, pop cards on your field, or SS subterrors from deck WITHOUT NEEDING MULTIPLE CARDS.
Jesus FUCK I want these dudes to be good, but konami really screwed up.

Dark Snake Syndrome has a trigger-like effect, it activates, it can be answered with Scrap-Iron Statue.

Drop Terrortop, Taketomborg and a Thomas for 3 Barrage. Drop Invoker for any other extra deck card. Formula or something. Drop Utopia and The Lightning for Emeral and something else.

Kozmo can easily summon untargettable beaters that float with its low level monsters and has options for dealing with brick hands, like their own field.
Subterrors are a clusterfuck of high level monster that result in maximum bricks since the Behemoths can hardly be summoned with the help of the Nemesis and depend on their field a lot.
Yes, even fucking U.As are better since they only have to get Midfielder and they can start doing shit.

They would need some insane support to make them relevant.

The box set pisses me off so much.

One of every card in the archetype EXCEPT for Brothers, and two Borz instead.

What a complete crock.

Thanks friendo. DDDs are fun as fuck

>anti-Barrage, Diagram, and Metal
>trigger Ultimaya
Interesting.

ty bb

Trying to finalize my build for when fusion enforcers hits since Ghost Ash and Clearwing Fast won't be here yet.

Feel free to bully the main deck, but what should I add as the last thing in the extra? Elysion and scar-right are kind of filler too. They've put in some work but I wouldn't be opposed to swapping them out.

>3 of the wind kaiju
>Only one gameciel
For what purpose

Windwitch restrictions I guess.

The water summon is shit and the wind one has more synergy with things like wind witch restrictions or even just summoning Raideen.

Gameceil also makes awkward numbers. 2200 is equal to Raideen, so I'd be forced to use my Aleistar to get rid of it. Whereas summoning mothra to their side means I can Raideen it and just run it over for free.

Haven't kept up with the anime. Are these ever being released?

But you'd be doing the kaijuing before any of the WW restrictions could come into play

Understandable, in that case. I still don't understand why the water one doesn't use its def for attacking.

Super ghengis is, the others probably are if ghengis is.

The D/D/D ED is going to be insanely cramped now.

>3 Glass Bell
>2 Snow Bell
>0 Wonder Wand
>0 Dimensional Barrier/Strike/Artifacts
>Veiler
>Fucking THREE Gadarla

Fix those

Just cut a regular ghengis for a super ghengis
fusion the regular ghengis first, then the super later
Super is on a different hard OPT than regular, so more grave retrieval.

Post a deck list I can use as a template. I'm so fucking lost on where to start with these shits. Do I run rescue rabbit? What monster line up do I run? Is it even worth running crystal rose?

R8 my autism

>Scrap-Iron Idol
>Trap card
>You can activate this card only when your opponent declares an attack. Special summon this card to your side of the field (Level 4/EARTH/Machine/Tuner/ATK0/DEF0), T(his card is not treated as a trap card )Then, immediately after this effect resolves, synchro summon one synchro monster from your using monsters you control.
>Once per turn, if this card treated as a monster is sent to the graveyard for a synchro summon, set it to your side of the field.
>You can only activate one Scrap-Iron Idol per turn.

I'm not playing the artifact build, it bricks way more often than the pure wind witch version.

I'm just adding Kaijus to literally the only topping Summoner build here
ygorganization.com/ocg-02132017-ocg-japan-china-decklists/
It also doesn't run wonder wands.
I'd run barrier/strikes if I had them, but Kaijus are already putting enough removal work in that I haven't really missed them. Especially running 3 Yuki Usagi and 2 Veiler anyway.

And 3 Glass Bells/2 Snow Bell help the deck with the removed artifacts along with enabling plays like this if you draw into a snow bell. You basically turn a wasted brick draw into a free Chanbara.

>That hand and field
I really hate this format.

Just came back after a dragon ruler hiatus, and I was wondering whats a good deck to kinda get back into this meta shithole. I played this evilswarm deck since I know them by heart but I have no idea what the fuck are all these new decks. Kinda want to play blue-eyes since I hear they're good, any vids of some guy playing it?

Now play Emergency Teleport and get Piilica.
>Limited
Fucking Kozmos.

>Verz
Oh you poor sod.

You run Crystal Rose as a Light target for Brilliant Fusion.

Rituals were Tier 0

Don't forget both synchros can't be destroyed by card effects :^)

Blue-Eyes are at that awkward point where they were good like two formats ago. You could probably still steal some wins at locals with them, but don't expect to keep up with the meta.

Oh okay.

I used to play Madolches, Infernities, Dark Worlds, and Evilswarm. Would it be possible to run any decks sortive in those playstyles in this format? Like similar archetypes? Kinda want like tier-ish 2 minimum deck. Something decent where I can play at locals.

Madolche never dies

Dolches are still dolches. Invoker is now a hundred dollar card. You can get away with running a lot of stun in dolches, since they float so well, but remember that twin twisters will ruin your day.

It's our curse, isn't it? Always trying to make it work, even when the meta hates us.

>incorporates yet another engine to make things work

haha really? I got fucking 5 god bless.

You can't fuck me just yet Konami

Symphonics this time.

It's happening.

youtube.com/watch?v=BpFwVon37CU

It never stopped working

The stuff came out too late TCG-side, just play zoo dudes

I can't afford the barrages.

How did it work during ABC format?

Stop shilling your channel you negro mounter.

Neither can I

Brilliant Fusion, Nat Beast, and Rafflesia