What's the best way to clean 15 years of gunk off my steering wheel? I don't want to scrape it

What's the best way to clean 15 years of gunk off my steering wheel? I don't want to scrape it.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Meguiars-G13616-Interior-Detailer-Cleaner/dp/B000AMLWH8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1489874692&sr=8-1&keywords=meguires+interior+cleaner&th=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kys

Why'd you delete your thread?
Leather, fake leather, or cloth?
Quads Checked

solvent degreaser.

Simple green

goo gone

Leather.

See
You can try Dawn too.

dawn and water on a terry cloth will destroy that shit no matter how old.

wd40

I don't think thats gunk, that's the rubberized coating manfacturers put on their plastic part's in the 00's for god knows why.

Acetone

Goo Gone nigger.

I think it's gunk because it's distinctly lighter on the less-used parts of the steering wheel controls.

Thats because of body fats and so on doing "damage" over time

Get yourself a rough cloth and a bucket of water with a small bit of ammonia in it. Try cleaning it away with that, if you still think its gunk

Get some 70% alcohol. It will solve most shit and you can clean your ugly crater face with it every night.

absolutely disgusting OP, you trash

buy this now, clean like new with no oily feel
>amazon.com/Meguiars-G13616-Interior-Detailer-Cleaner/dp/B000AMLWH8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1489874692&sr=8-1&keywords=meguires+interior+cleaner&th=1

Maybe you're right about it being the plastic shit + body oil. But I absentmindedly picked at it so I at least have to get it off the fucking volume controls and shit now.

It came like this! Leave me alone.

Alright, on further reflection it's totally that fucking coating.

Pressure washer

Lick it clean