I know everyone here hates cuckovers, but what's Veeky Forums's opinion on the new Mazda CX3?

I know everyone here hates cuckovers, but what's Veeky Forums's opinion on the new Mazda CX3?

It's fuckin tiny, how a crossover should be. not a pretend-suv.

Also very good looking and sporty

s m o l

I love it. But then, I'm an adult and not a teenage autist bench racer.
Would rather a CX5 for the space though

Dont know about the newest one, but the previous one was absolutely the best one in its size and price class, and so was the CX-5 in its

even smaller than pigfat mini!

Pretty sure there's nothing to benchrace about these. Atleast it doesn't have a CVT.

That looks like a hatchback

It is.
With a lift and AWD

>It's fuckin tiny,
>not a pretend-suv.

That's exactly what makes crossovers pretend SUVs; they look like an SUV and are tall but are fucking tiny.

This is why crossovers are fucking cancer. It is a small car with a lift kit and a tall body to make people think it's an SUV. It has no more interior room than any 5 door hatch, and it has no SUV capabilities. Literally the worst of both worlds.

I cant get to the camping spot in a fwd hatchback.
I can in a crossover

You can't fit a tent and camping shit in that tiny crossover nitz

HAY GUYS I KNOW YOU ALL HATE CROSSOVERS AND THINK THAT KEKS DRIVE THEM

BUT WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CROSSOVER IM NOT A KEK AND I SWEAR ITS LESS OF A CROSSOVER THAN OTHER CROSSOVERS WHILE STILL BEING A CROSSOVER

FUCKING SHIT YOU ARE THE BIGGEST KEK

Why not?

That's not a CX3 shitfuck

CX-3 is the definition of a cuckover.

A CX-5 is better.

So?

>Zombie-Apocalypse-Edition

Camping alone? Sad.

When I camp it's always with several bros and we bring our cooking stuff and guns. That is NOT enough room.

I dont see why not.
Camping alone is great too.
Also my friends have their own vehicle.
My truck has less space inside and i can take 3 people without anything in the bed.

>Camping alone is great too.

Comfy as fuck. All quiet and alone.
A man can really think, ya know.

So why isn't this a sedan again? Or a hot hatch? What's the point of the big tires and raised suspension on a tiny hatchback?

Subaru Crosstrek has more interior room and ground clearance. Can comfortably fit 4 adults. Actually is relevant as a C-SUV.

Lower it then
Ew. Subaru a shit with cvt

It's a
>Four door hatchback coupe

It's actually not as small as it looks in pictures
Here's the trunk, now you can reasonably argue

Eww Mazda a shit with no ground clearance or room for rear passengers and is thereby completely impractical for its segment.

Are you even trying?

Will you show me what trying is like?

It's the definition of shitty modern car design. It doesn't nothing better than an ep3 civic for 6k

I did, but you're to dense to see it.

If it can't go off-road, it's not a C-SUV crossover, it's just a hatch.

Just get a fucking HRV its roomy enough to fit 2 people with room in the back and maybe even a third if your friends/ family are kinda small. Plenty of storage in the back as well. Why would anyone even get a cx3

because hatch cars are just as capable without the "muh offroad mommy" aesthetics.

just get a honda fit or a mazda 3 hatch.

No you didnt.
And it goes offroad just fine

It's a Mazda 3 Allroad

They're stupid cramped just fyi

Just get a Jeep.

>jerp
>offred
Lek