/vn/ - #wet edition

Visual Novel General #1342

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/U7HUj0fk/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

japanese.stackexchange.com/questions/25474/what-does-なのよさ-at-the-end-of-a-sentence-mean
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

^_^

I really got to beat this game.

When will we get to play her game?

wooooo

i-is she ok?

Im sorry I have to protect Ilya.

Just the usual.

If there's one thing Visual Novels need more of, it's foulmouthed loli's who cuss in engrish.

Are you dicking her yet?

That's where I stopped for the day.

I love that shit for some reason, especially when it's in broken english.

>heterochromia on a FUCKING LION

When will this stop?

yeah, I'm gonna fap to the H-scene and then call it a day

we can be miyakofags together, user

Enjoy, user.

I didn't fap to it yet, I'm leaving it for tomorrow. Let me know if the scene is good or not, I'm counting on you Miyakofag.

KS is great just the threads have nothing to do with KS anymore. Game has been out for like 5 years now basically.

I'd have to imagine there are a few refugees here that just got tired of it and wanted to play more visual novels.

dammit Michiru

I need my SuckiSucki

oh your talking about the ks general, not /vn/. No that place is a shithole. I actually came here from there 3 years or so ago. I didn't even know visual novels existed when I read ks. Thought it was some Veeky Forums meme game since it's from here. boy was i unprepared.

>The spin-off where you fuck class prez into submission and get her addicted to your cock will never be translated

Yeah, KS is a gateway drug. The generals were okay until like 2014, when they just didn't have anything to talk about anymore. Katawa shoujo is a great game, honestly the only western shit that seems to be admissable around here. Really a shame they haven't made a second one yet, I would pay good money for that.

>Download a VN
>See it has uncensored scenes
>Get to one
>Artist has evidently never seen a vagina or penis before
>Everything is so poorly drawn I can't even get a boner
>End up wishing it was censored

>Akira
Still mad.

what ? they actually took the h seriously in that ?

Demonbane had a pretty bad case of the artist not knowing how to draw dicks.

The dicks looked like summer sausage.

you think people that have anything to do with VNs have seen an actual vagina before?

>Let me know if the scene is good or not

it's pretty good

she cums an awful lot, though

every time.
that's why i prefer mosaics.
and how i grew to find ero shit where genitals aren't actually displayed hotter than fully explicit shit

Years worth of withheld horniness do that to you.

Why the fuck would anyone agree to anything this stupid of a fucking plan: Sachi's route:

Like, with all the fucking pain she has about her parents: how the fuck would she think "LOL YEAH SURE THAT WILL WORK."

God fucking damnit people.

think of it like shock therapy

Shigeo has

A lot of the artists are women, at least the popular ones. Ironically, they draw awful looking vaginas and have terrible art. See: Inugami Kira, Hinoue Itaru, Nishimata Aoi, or mostly any other moege artist.

what the fuck is up with that neck holy fuck

Jesus christ what the fuck.

>neck
more like that literally everything

Every single Air picture makes me smile like a school girl. The art is just so silly.

How does someone draw that and think that looks ok?

wow can't even say it's better than Key art this time

Which visual novel has the best art?

Every Key vn

always thought hoshizora had a really visually pleasing art style. shame i can't think about the vn without thinking about the true route

Yeah, I've heard Favorite VNs were snoozefests desu

I like this one

Worst kind of moeges, honestly
They get everything right except, well, the writing

Yu-no, Subahibi (despite being dumb), ef (more to do with the colorist and background artist than the actual character artist), and a lot of PC-98 games have really impressive and detailed art. Purple Software games usually look nice. Uh, Rance games before Orion went to shit with Rance Quest.

don't know about any others but yeah, it was pretty heavy on the sol so it's not for everyone. i have really mixed feelings for it.

>Subahibi
lol

xD lol

I like the look of Liarsoft VNs

Are you actually defending Yumiko's episode in the anime adaptation? Are you fucking daft?

I'm a sucker for Liar Soft's older games - Forest, Ignaock, Sharnoth, etc. Their artstyle wasn't great from a technical perspective, but it had a ton of personality and was fairly different from the artstyles you typically see in visual novels.

Subahibi's CGs kind of really vary a lot in quality to be honest. The good CGs it has, though, are really memorable. One of my favorite CGs from the game was the one where Ayana and Takuji talk in it's my own invention, when Ayana brings up tsui no sora. Just looked pretty cool.

I like you user.

hivemind

Innocent Grey's newer stuff. Shit's amazing.

Is Sekai project ever on time?

Kusarihime has their coolest art style.

The only bad artist they had was the one doing the imouto cgs.

Too bad their games are pretty bad if Kara no Shoujo is anything to go by. I have some hopes for Cartagra since it's a different writer though

Random question, what the fuck is makina saying that makes her dialogue different?

I noticed that her voice acting always like ends with this "AY-YO-SAN"

what the fuck is she actually saying that makes her voice different

consider suicide

I don't think I understand what you're trying to ask. Maybe it's hard to translate it directly into English? Maybe what she say's is in some king of nip childish slang that makes it sound more unique.
I dunno, it's an odd question.

i think it was explained to be like an accent/dialect. like a japanese Glaswegian

A lot of jokes can't be directly translated into english so they localize them.

It was a dialect. Probably Kansai, though possibly Okinawan or something else.

I seem to remember them mentioning it, about how easily influenced she was by things, and she saw someone on TV talking in one of the dialects so she started imitating them for awhile.

i thought she pick it up from amane but just emphasizes it

>Kara no Shoujo
>Bad
Kill yourself

Yeah, I suppose the best example would be when you change her voice. If you change the sound menu and just start clicking random shit: you'll see that she ends like everything with this like "AY-YO-SAH" or something. It's just odd, I'm just wondering why she ends a lot of her sentences the same way.

Well?

its like black americans ending everything with nigga

Just a vocal tic? ~desu

kek

>AY-YO-SAN
lmao user, it's nanoyosa. It's similar to nanodesu, a verbal tic that makes the speaker sound cuter

It's a ripoff of Mouryou no Hako and has an absolutely retarded true ending. Kill yourself.

Ah, thank you. I don't know why I'm god awful at picking up on syllables for Japanese speaking.

It just sounded strange, I suppose we don't have an english equivalent

japanese.stackexchange.com/questions/25474/what-does-なのよさ-at-the-end-of-a-sentence-mean

WHY SACHI

>when amane gets mad and she speaks in that accent

muh fuggin dick.

Cartagra has a heroine that speaks all the time with a similar accent, dunno if it's Kansai dialect but shit's hot.

Isn't that Natsume from KnS?

>Tokisaka-han~~

Think I'm getting close to the end. This is getting really tragic, jesus. It's not tear jerking yet but I know it's getting close. Will report back soon.

you are still a decent way off from the end. don't bother saving your tears because there is no escaping what's coming.

WHAT THE FUCK THEY ACTUALLY DID IT
WAIT I DIDN'T EXPECT THAT

OH BOY

you ain't done with it bro.
or it ain't done with you, eh

AND THIS.. IS TO GO.. FURTHER BEYOND

>2560x1837

i can't wait til he see's That (good) ending screen , i was like just watery eyed until that cg, then my eyes leaked alot.

Nah, Rin

Told you it really ends with a bang.

for the love of god don't read this spoiler grisaia user.
that scene holy fucking shit. It took a moment for me to register what was happening. and then the music box kicked in. AND THEN the music box fades into the ED song. I went from dry to literally not being able to keep my eyes open. This was the first time I think I actually felt tears in what must have been 20 years. They were physically in pain.
meikyuu is a cruel tease with sachi throughout every single route.

user it was sad but not that sad, it ain't got shit on Clannad's field of feels.

Remember she can't deny a request. i loved her route btw.

Amane's is better cause it leaves you hungry for more.

I shall not read it.

I still need to finish that. Though, I'm not too keen on the fucking finish every route before you can see the afterstory.

I'm not feeling anything from this moment right now. They just blew up a fucking school and they're trying to be sentimental about it. What the fuck, I'm honestly in shock that this is happening still.

yeah it wasn't. I have no idea why I reacted that way. it was probably just the ultimate release of my pent up autism or something.

the sunflowers were pretty bad but didn't give me nearly the same reaction.

Ah yeah they fuck there iirc

Dovac needs to buy Triplicate and Irru desu.

WAIT WHAT THE FUCK I KNOW THAT MUSIC CHANGE

IS THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENING LOL

heh