////SHITBOX official////

Are these ayylmaos gud cars?

By good I mean reliable and solid to drive?

I can get several bellow 1k euro.

Post other shitbox related opinions, experiences and questions.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.autogidas.lt/automobiliai/?f_1=&f_model_14=&f_215=500&f_216=1000&f_41=&f_42=&f_3=&f_2=&f_376=
parts-specs.nl/photos/0638141-Volkswagen-Polo-1.4-16V-1997.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyundai_Beta_engine
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. Get a corolla

For 1k euro i don't see how you can go wrong with anything as long as it drives and turns

Don't sacrifice everything just to get that extra 20hp of power, go with something that is actually decent.

I don't think these have any significant problems other than looking real funny and feeling incredibly cheap.

What country are you in dude?
Over here 300 euros will get you a car that runs and drives and for 1k you actually have a lot of choices.
For example my dad sold a near mint Toyota Carina E for 600 euros. It had some rust but was pristine mechanically.

Im thinking same..
Im actually not obsessed with hp, I just think my corsa 2000 driving friend would be jelly if I came up with this hahaha.
But t b h at least 80 bhp is a must, Ive driven weaker cars and they are dangerously sluggish.
Europe, balkans.
I guess u can get a good car for below 1k here too, but it depends, you can also get fucked.

>I'm in Canada, we can get cars here for 1k but they're gonna be rust buckets, lots of kilometers, and missing hubcaps, mismatched wheels, other shit, torn seats, etc.

Get a Honda Prelude or a Toyota Celica if you can.
Btw now I really appreciate the car market that my country has. There are 2300 cars for sale in the 500-1000 euro bracket, most of them running and ready to drive
en.autogidas.lt/automobiliai/?f_1=&f_model_14=&f_215=500&f_216=1000&f_41=&f_42=&f_3=&f_2=&f_376=

what about VW polo from 2000 1.4 16v?

parts-specs.nl/photos/0638141-Volkswagen-Polo-1.4-16V-1997.jpg

I probably could. There are some celicas. I knew one guy got one for 400 euros or smth. Wasnt regged tho.

Yeah Croatia is fucked with overpriced cars. Hi neighbor bdw.

Gotta take haggling into account too.

Thoughts on
Hyundai Accent 2000 year?
VW polo from 2000?
Yaris 2001? I know they are reliable but some personal story?

Citroen Xsara 1.6 16V SX ?

Tiburon has good grip and corners well
the suspension is a little bouncy but comfortable for long journeys
also the stock stereo is very good

only down point is the engine does not run very smoothly (inherently unbalanced)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyundai_Beta_engine
but its never given me any trouble
and their are much worse cars out there

Jeez you gotta spend at least 1k better 2k to get something decent here in the US

If you want top cheap...

And if you don't care about memes...

Those are great, the B4 and C3/C4 as well. STRONK engines (especially the straight-fives), god-tier rustproofing and pretty comfy.

thats a nice tight Hyun, inspirational.

Stereo is a big +

Any tips on what to look out on them?

Anyone know much about the 2000 Plymouth Neon? A friend of mine has been looking for a car for the under 3 grand area and I saw a few nearby in that price range.

Wait, they sold Neons as Plymouths as well? I knew about Dodge- and Chrysler-badged versions, but Plymouth Neon is a new one to me.

good to drive for a woman
extremely bad to crash in

Kids here in Germany just drive beat to death Bimmers or C-Class Mercs.

It was for its first generation and for the second generation models until 2001 when they became defunct.

There's a bright pink one near me

>he lives in Hintertupfing

>been wanting to make a shitbox love general
>see this thread
I love you OP.

Also, no. Avoid the Hyundai Tiburon.