Persona General - /pg/

Fireworks with Futaba Edition

NEWS
>Free 20th anniversary PS3/PS4 theme plus PS4 avatars: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-theme-p5-costume-dlc-released-free/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Re Project Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/
>Take Your Heart and Steelbook Editions for NA up for pre-orders at Gamestop and Amazon
>P5's English Cast is shit: personacentral.com/persona-5-voice-cast-revealed-protagonist-trailer/
>Persona 5 Dual Audio confirmed for April 4th 2017: blog.us.playstation.com/2016/11/16/persona-5-launching-april-4-2017-will-feature-dual-audio-on-ps4-and-ps3/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb
>Picture of Yuki
i.imgur.com/wxFrIqP.png

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Anal with Makoto!

Why do you guys not want Ryuji to be happy?

Post your doujin ideas

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

the "anal with makoto" user has vaginal sex with makoto

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

Now that's just cruel

that eye is definitely too far to the left

I have anal with Makoto while the anal with Makoto user watches

vanilla Ryuji and Anne doujins

lots of romantic post-sex flirting and cuddles

Prove it by showing me my other post bitch!

Question my friends, I haven't played P4 and have been thinking going straight into 5.

Are the changes significantly big in the game that would make P4 look like shit? Besides the story, will P4 turn in just a shitty version of 5?

Thanks in advance

go away before you get spoiled and just play 3 or 4 first or both

>Are the changes significantly big in the game that would make P4 look like shit?
Yes. Like fucking everything.
Dungeons in P4 are one corridor that repeats itself for the whole dungeon - in P5 they're huge expansive handcrafted dungeons.
There are a metric fuck tonne of quality of life improvements that'd make adjusting to P4 harder, and yes, it will definitely just look like a shitty version of 5.

Please God, let me meet him. All I want to is to find that perfect boy I know exists. He’s sweet and shy and my age and likes all the things I do, perhaps even is on this site itself. The boy who won’t secretly think I’m a loser, the boy I can cuddle with (even if only possible online) and spent nights talking to and laughing and sharing happiness. Someone who can reciprocate the love I put in, the boy who I can make feel safe and secure unconditionally and can fill this gaping, empty void in my heart. Please, just let me find this person. I’ll change everything about me if that’s what it takes. Please, I just can’t take the loneliness anymore.

I've been spoiled 4 already, don't mind it tho, there's a lot more of the story and I don't let it ruin the experience.

Thanks for the info m8s

i was talking about getting spoiled for 5

>Not even 50 posts in
>Dead
This is bad even for you, /pg/

girls are probably going to make fun of my posts

And why would they?
Your posts can't be that bad, right?

DLC staring solo Goro when?

I want it to be Goro alone in his house, crying and jerking off to pictures of Sae being raped by his dad

illustration you get for pre-ordering that 300 USD lighter

Takashi is so handsome in that image.

Persona made me smoke!

fuck, I want that

If you're feeling brave, Persona 2 IS still has my favorite storyline in all the games, but the gameplay is pretty crap at times (and dated).

Funnily enough I feel it aged better graphically to p3 and p4 because its mostly sprite artwork. The portraits actually have different emotions compared to just slapping new eyes and faces to the same portrait

It got especially bad in P4. P3 tried to have some dynamic poses, but they're not as good as P2's.

Can the guns/ammo in p5 cause status ailments like in p1?

>tfw persona will never be as good as SMT

Feelsbadman

When you think Soejima also drew these its like he just became more lazy or they had less time to do them.

Get the fuck up /pg/ or this is going up your ass

I think there's certain monsters weak to guns but that's about it.

Why does everything about this screencap scream autistic?

Maybe you should first learn whats the meaning of autistic

Don't you die on me /pg/.

Dead Anne!

>t. mad Futabafag

jesus soejima

dame tiger

just imagine her having that portrait in the final version

>the fucking juice trophy
Whose fucking idea was this

Me

i dunno what the fuck they were thinking with these uniform lines and flat colors either. makes them look like rough drafts & proofs of concept

It's as if it is a placeholder
No way would they have gone with sprites that look far less polished than p4's

Well fuck you then

That's almost certainly what they are. Their aspect raidou is incorrect, and they're only existent for 3 characters. They're pretty clearly rush jobs likely to act as placeholders. I doubt Soejima even did them.

>3 characters.
7; Potter, Morgana, Ryuji, Anne, Makoto, Yusuke, Yuki.

yeah almost certainly, it just seems odd to have such a 'finished' placeholder but what do i know

shuake doujin user where did you go

>floral pants man has a girlfriend
YOOOOOO

DROPPED

Ulala gets jealous of Maya playing "onee-san" with Tatsuya, so she plays "mommy" with him too.

10/10

A girlfriend that is still in high school
Pervert
Used goods
This is exactly why he doesn't have an S.Link

Me on the right

you're such a qt

USED GOODS

how much will persona 5 cost

39.99 Canadian toonies

$5 on PC in 10 years

$0 on PC in 10 years. PS4 emulation will probably be a thing.

Hiruta-sensei and Joker!

The only good sensei is a pure and careing and attentive and easily embarrassed xmas cake sensei.

gotta wonder how many more people would be losing their shit if it was hiruta-sensei you could date huh

>Wonfes very soon
>only GKs teased so far
please someone announce a non-GK Haru in thief costume

I disagree but I respect your opinion, user.

Honestly that would have been a sight to see, but you have to wonder if it would be as hated as being able to date Sadayo.

Maybe less people would be angry about it but I think the people who would find it "problematic" would be far more vocal than with Sadayo.

So far Atlus has done a good job of ignoring western audiences.

Hopefully it stays that way, people can cry problematic" until the cows come home.

So far, yeah. But I'm worried that whoever is going to replace Hashino will cave in and try to pander to western audiences too much

I may be unironically worried that Persona 6 is going to be American pandering trash, but never say never.

Wada is a fucking otaku, he doesn't give a shit

>you have to wonder if it would be as hated as being able to date Sadayo
probably yes. male teachers dating their students is generally treated more harshly in real life.

>you have to wonder if it would be as hated as being able to date Sadayo.

I know it would be. Why? Because degenerate otaku can't jerk off to male teacher fantasies, so they certainly wouldn't want a romance co-op with a male teacher. It only appeals to degenerate fujos, and they really aren't in the same group as those who people who like to call things problematic.

Edit out Suzuha you lazy bum

slenderman fox

I skipped the last 3 days because I figured it would be nothing but jokes about a V-Day Delay.

are you really this dead /pg/?

>Yusuke is the one who's bad at cooking
True waifu confirmed

this fanart unsettles me
>thinking wada isn't as big of an otaku as hashino
>worried over nothing without knowing who's replacing hashino
faggot

I thought he just didn't have the money to do it properly

there were like two guys who tried to make jokes about that and we spent the rest of the day screaming because Hardin was fired

Screaming about delays is old and busted

Today's his last day isn't it?

Was he really?
praise be

Yep

Wasn't that fanart?

if you guys are talking about that one page someone posted a thread ago or so, it was from the P5 anthology, yeah. It's not really canon.

>P5 steelcase not available at my region

seriously fuck this.

Wonder who his replacement is

Dont be giving Atlus USA extra money

its too late. the local jews did that already.

what?